church and dress code
calico cat

Ashland, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
are there any good churches in greenup co that dont go crazy if a woman wears a nice pair of pants to church? i'm not talking about going to church looking like a hooker from ironton or about to go to bars but a nice pair or dress slacks and top? freewell baptist or non denomanation would be nice!
just saying

Russell, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
calico cat wrote:
are there any good churches in greenup co that dont go crazy if a woman wears a nice pair of pants to church? i'm not talking about going to church looking like a hooker from ironton or about to go to bars but a nice pair or dress slacks and top? freewell baptist or non denomanation would be nice!
Yes calvery ind. baptist on rt2 just past town hill motors on right
calico cat

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes calvery ind. baptist on rt2 just past town hill motors on right
Thank you!
Just A Thought

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Community Tabernacle off of Caroline Rd is a wonderful little country church and they never judge you on what you wear. They are just happy you are there.
knock

Whitney, TX

#5 Dec 11, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes calvery ind. baptist on rt2 just past town hill motors on right
I think its on he left.
knock

Whitney, TX

#6 Dec 11, 2012
* the
Others

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Flatwoods Naz. and Hillside
Chico

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Greenup First Baptist on East Main St. doesn't care what you wear as long as you are decent. Wonderful, loving congregation and pastor.
hmmm

Catlettsburg, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
looks like you are wanting a church that suits YOUR needs. Should be Gods will and not want YOU want. Souldnt it?
calico cat

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2012
hmmm wrote:
looks like you are wanting a church that suits YOUR needs. Should be Gods will and not want YOU want. Souldnt it?
I dont think the bible specifies anywhere on pants versus dress.
edd

Ironton, OH

#11 Dec 12, 2012
pumpkin center community church,culp creek
jesme

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
church shopping anyone???
well

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Brick union in Lloyd beside the cemetery, they wear jeans, dress pants , shorts, tennis shoes, they will make you feel right at home.
Greenup

Ashland, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Greenup First Baptist is Great and really good people, just dress decent in jeans or what ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marq Lahomme 9 hr Anonymous101 2
Shea Bressler 9 hr Tootsie 2
slut!. (Mar '10) 9 hr Anonymous101 3
Trudy Roar 9 hr Tootsie 2
Greenup Marathon (May '16) 21 hr Stan 18
Jeremy Nicholas Fri Known4e 1
Side walk in Lloyd Feb 23 Question 2

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages