Trouble with Windstream

Posted in the Greenup Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disappointed

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2010
Anyone else having trouble with Windstream Internet or phone today... Mine went out last night and I tried reporting it, but I get a recording that my call can't be taken at this time and to try again later. By the way...I live on whetstone.
Been there

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2010
Disappointed wrote:
Anyone else having trouble with Windstream Internet or phone today... Mine went out last night and I tried reporting it, but I get a recording that my call can't be taken at this time and to try again later. By the way...I live on whetstone.
Mine has been acting screwy for the past 3 days. Mostly at night.
neighbor maybe

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2010
Seems like it's constanly lagging more. I have done several speedtest and they average about 600kbps, which is a far cry from what we pay for! Sometimes i get as low as 200 kbps. Might as well go back to a dial up service or get my hughesnet equipment back out.
Disappointed wrote:
Been there

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2010
I have rebooted the DSL modem 3 times in the past 24 hours to speed up my connection and to get my connection back.
me2metoo

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2010
Same troubles here :-(
2short

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Dec 29, 2010
Windstream.security is your problem.Ikept losing singinal and freezing up .took off windstream security. ever thing works fine now. lot faster
Hmm

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2010
I don't have any Windstream security installed - my connection has been lagging something awful the last 1-2 weeks though.... UGH!!
too bad

Owingsville, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2010
mine works fine. if poplin quit stealing telephone cable on whetstone it would work better.
slow

Wagoner, OK

#9 Dec 29, 2010
I'm paying for the fastest speed you can get and averaging about 100 kb, currently 49 right now. It's been this way for over a week now.
Metoo

Russell, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2010
The man finally comes to work on it and as soon as he leaves it quits working !
Metoo

Russell, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2010
too bad wrote:
mine works fine. if poplin quit stealing telephone cable on whetstone it would work better.
Poplin ?
too bad

Owingsville, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2010
rex poplin pill head stealing cable to support his habit.lives on w hollow
never

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2010
Disappointed wrote:
never have trouble with mine.
Fact

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2011
I live in Lloyd, and I'm told the fastest connection I can get is a 3MB cap; in the last 2 weeks, per speedtest.net , I'm getting not even half that.
?

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 1, 2011
He doesnt do drugs anymore.. He actully goes to church on greenup now & is taking care if his son !
GEEZ

Ashland, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2011
[QUOTE who="? "]He doesnt do drugs anymore.. He actully goes to church on greenup now & is taking care if his son ![/QUOTE]

the issue with windstream is all the lines being cut, have you not questioned them about it?, a string of lines from Greenup to Grayson and 207., has had to be repaired. Person in question is Billy Rucker and he is wanted by the law for questioning. All the lines feed of course into each other, and cuts affect more than just the local area as well.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 1, 2011
The weather has a lot to do with it. Windstream doesn't do well when it's raining.
?

Ashland, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2011
GEEZ wrote:
[QUOTE who="? "]He doesnt do drugs anymore.. He actully goes to church on greenup now & is taking care if his son ! "

the issue with windstream is all the lines being cut, have you not questioned them about it?, a string of lines from Greenup to Grayson and 207., has had to be repaired. Person in question is Billy Rucker and he is wanted by the law for questioning. All the lines feed of course into each other, and cuts affect more than just the local area as well.
Yea so Rex has done nothing but change he doesn't do drugs he takes care of his son an follows God !
too bad

Owingsville, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2011
He must of followed him right up that hill and stole that cable.just look around where he lives and you'll see all the evedents.and at his brothers house to on tortise lane.
allergic to bullshis

Ashland, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2011
[QUOTE who="? "]<quoted text>
Yea so Rex has done nothing but change he doesn't do drugs he takes care of his son an follows God ![/QUOTE]

this is the same thing that Rex said right before he was arrested for trafficking, if you think anyone buys this shit you are trying to sell, you are sadly mistaken and exuberantly stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GC football 58 min never will 5
Muzzies moving in Greenup and buying property 1 hr born&raised Greenup 19
stacy thompson (Jul '11) 4 hr Stacey 73
Looking for stacy carver 10 hr Mac 5
mark smith (Jun '09) 15 hr Mark 8
Rhoden Murders: Why Isn't Anyone Talking? 23 hr Native 98
labecca murphy Sat dime 5

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance