Superintendent has resigned.......
Hmm

Baird, TX

#2 May 31, 2010
Wonder who will replace him?
Teer Fan

Marion, OH

#3 May 31, 2010
Many more need to do the same thing then our schools could move forward.
huh

United States

#4 May 31, 2010
When did he resign?
Greenup Resident

United States

#5 May 31, 2010
Hmm wrote:
Wonder who will replace him?
Rumor has it will be Donna Hewlett
huh

United States

#6 May 31, 2010
Rumor actually has it that it will be between two good old boys from central office. But where did anyone get the information that he resigned?
grad

Youngstown, OH

#7 May 31, 2010
??
Regular Guy

Wellington, TX

#8 Jun 1, 2010
I'm wondering the same thing. Granted there is a lot going on in Greenup Co Schools that shouldn't be but he was actually in a position to help solve some of the problems. If he did resign maybe it's much worse than anyone really knew ...
Kismyas

Frisco, TX

#9 Jun 1, 2010
So why did he resign? That's what I'd like to know! Anyone in that position has the ability to make change but he created more problems than he fixed.
them

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2010
Raby gets hired and watch the school fall apart worse than ever. He can't even do his job now.
them

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2010
I'd like to see Matt Baker get it.
Omg

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2010
Matt baker ?? R u serious ?? Couldn't stand him ever .. He just likes the power not the kids concerns or parents !!!!
Ques

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2010
Better than Raby.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 1, 2010
Omg wrote:
Matt baker ?? R u serious ?? Couldn't stand him ever .. He just likes the power not the kids concerns or parents !!!!
he was a good principal. he was firm but fair.
Omg

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2010
Everytime I would call or go down there to talk to him about my kid he was never there and they always made me talk to the vice principal .. Even about the things my child had stolen .. He was no where to be found ..
Typical

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2010
Greenup County schools are filled with poor administrators. The two mentioned never accomplished much at the high school and yet they got promotions. They need to gut the whole system.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 1, 2010
Omg wrote:
Everytime I would call or go down there to talk to him about my kid he was never there and they always made me talk to the vice principal .. Even about the things my child had stolen .. He was no where to be found ..
he was a busy guy. how many times did you have to go to the office for your kid?
school

Wagoner, OK

#18 Jun 1, 2010
Hughes needed 2 years to get his big retirement. He has got it and has given notice that he will be leaving. This is not a big surprise to anyone in the system.
The question does remain who will be his replacement? Rabie has his sights set on the position.
This will be interesting. With all the legal issues that the system is facing, it better be a good one.
Depending on who gets it, we may end up seeing a complete change in the board. As of now, I am betting more than half of them have served their last term as it stands now.
Omg

United States

#19 Jun 1, 2010
big h wrote:
<quoted text>
he was a busy guy. how many times did you have to go to the office for your kid?
The only time I would ever need ti talk to them is when her things was stolen and I went down there time after time to get something done but he was never around ... And the vice principle wasn't worth a shit ...

Location hidden

#20 Jun 1, 2010
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time I would ever need ti talk to them is when her things was stolen and I went down there time after time to get something done but he was never around ... And the vice principle wasn't worth a shit ...
like i said before the guy was busy alot. what could possible be done if you didn't know who did it? come on now. use your head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narc 11 hr Saved Sinner 6
That Clark boy's mother 14 hr Saved Sinner 23
Chelsie Sizemore 18 hr Hey 1
Timothy Shawn Bates = rat 22 hr J 20
JD Evans Thu GrowUp 3
Well hung guys from GCHS class 2013 Thu LOL 10
Kaitlyn Roe Thu friend// 2

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance