GC cheerleaders leave Tammy jos
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kim Little
#21 Aug 16, 2012
Theysuck wrote:
Who cares about them. They just let two of Russell's Worste cheerleaders transfer and walk on their team. It's a sad day when mattie c is able to walk on a Greenup team.
By the two worste, who would you be referring to?
justsaying

Ashland, KY

#22 Aug 16, 2012
Paula wrote:
Raceland is a good little squad. Leave them alone. Who wants to be a snotty greenup cheerleader anyways? That's the only thing they have going for them down there anyway. It's not like they are getting a quality education! Let's look at what's really important!
How do you know all that?
Paula
#23 Aug 16, 2012
Didnt greenup schools have to have the state come in and take over???
Shizshow

Ashland, KY

#24 Oct 16, 2012
Yea they left there alright! To the land of let me spot you and teach you the wrong way to do everything, pet you and caress you. Eww creepy!
Sad

Marion, OH

#25 Oct 16, 2012
Tammy Jo is a kind, classy and very professional lady. There is a reason her studio has thrived all these years. You don't see her here on topix writing nasty comments, when we all know she could be. Face it, cheerleading at GC has being going down hill since about '99. They've had a few good years & some wins since then yeah, but they've not been as consistently strong as they were before '99. Tammy Jo's Studio on the other hand, has grown by leaps & bounds over the years. All because of her hard work, dedication to ALL the kids in this county and love for what she does.
Whoever made the comment about her daughters graduatiing is crazy, Tammy Jo worked hard even before her daughters were born & before they ever started dancing and will continue to do so until she retires. That studio is in her name, it is her reputation. She is not going to do anything purposely to damage it anymore than any other business owner. Tammy Jo has spent her life teaching children, shame on all of for trying to take away all the good she has done for this county.
soundslikenatali e

Ashland, KY

#26 Oct 16, 2012
If I could only stop myself from laughing so hard, so that i may comment on this above.
Ok 30 min later. Natalie find something other to do than take up for your personal hero and who you thrive to be just like( cough cough hair )
Dance department there is a phony. Try going to competitions people have actually heard of and have more than one or two teams to compete against. Or better yet compete against the other studios in the area and let them beat you. Its not even worth typing anymore as soon as the parents realize how there is no technique taught and how much money they are wasting. It will all come crumbling down.
Sad

Marion, OH

#27 Oct 17, 2012
soundslikenatalie wrote:
If I could only stop myself from laughing so hard, so that i may comment on this above.
Ok 30 min later. Natalie find something other to do than take up for your personal hero and who you thrive to be just like( cough cough hair )
Dance department there is a phony. Try going to competitions people have actually heard of and have more than one or two teams to compete against. Or better yet compete against the other studios in the area and let them beat you. Its not even worth typing anymore as soon as the parents realize how there is no technique taught and how much money they are wasting. It will all come crumbling down.
Wow, someone is bitter. And nope, not Natalie, Tammy Jo does have a lot more supporters in this area than just one. This is the last I will comment, but I have to say that obviously you are wrong or Tammy Jo's would not still be open. There are other studios in the area & if Tammy Jo's was half as bad as you say, she'd have no business. Whatever your problem is, move on & stop acting like a child. You've taken your cheerleaders out of the studio, so it's over. Stop trying to make Tammy Jo & her studio look bad because you have a petty little grudge. If Tammy Jo was screaming at Candy (which I have a hard time believing) I can guarantee she had a good reason. She isn't exactly known for screaming at people, now is she? As for her dancers, actually they are taught technique, not to mention that they are winners in big competitions. Get your facts straight and
grow up. I am guessing you are a cheer mom, key word being mom. Act like it.
Me Me

Wagoner, OK

#28 Oct 18, 2012
seriously wrote:
Who gives a flying F**K?
Me me do! Lol
OMG

United States

#29 Nov 27, 2012
I heard Tammy Jo is selling the studio to Natalie and moving to Florida to be near her youngest daughter who goes to college there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River Tsunami - can it happen ? (Mar '11) 12 min run4hills 15
Sheriffs race 1 hr What a joke 9
car stereo place in greenup 19 hr Effinretardsmovingin 7
Cops / harassment 20 hr Brian 3
who wants to get laid tonight (Mar '10) Thu Lee cook 7
Rising water Thu Factoverfiction 7
Wurtland Middle School Wed John 1

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance