32 indicted danny patton is one of them

Posted in the Greenup Forum

CUNEXTTIME

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2009
32 charged in Lewis drug roundup
Staff Report
The Independent
VANCEBURG — Lewis County Sheriff Bill Lewis announced 48 charges were filed against 32 people Saturday morning following a four-month covert investigation targeting drug trafficking in Lewis County.
The sheriff said evidence from the investigation indicates many of those charged were obtaining powerful prescription painkillers from Fort Lauderdale in Broward County, Florida.
“Many of these Lewis County drug traffickers travel to Florida, fronting money for drug users to obtain prescription painkillers so the drug traffickers can sell them when they return to Lewis County,” the sheriff said in a statement released early Saturday.
Officers arrested Jeffrey Ginn, Vickie Highfield, Barbara Jordan, Thomas Jordan, William Jordan Jr., Lori Polley, Zachary Stevenson, Lisa Wallace, Steve W. Clark Jr., Bobby Clark, Sid Witten, Ron Claxon, Deborah Edington, Michael “Floyd” Hobbs, William “Big Bill” Bloomfield, Pamela Hobbs, Randall Frazee, David Boggs, Brian “Red” Bonner, Melissa Stone, Michael Gibson, Danny Patton, Nakala Bloomfield, Dennis Wade Thurman, Eric Taylor, Kennedale Hedge, Randy Lykins, Gary Taylor and Billy J. Fraley on charges ranging from first to third degree trafficking controlled substance.
Zachary Stevens and Nakayla Bloomfield were each also charged with second degree persistent felony offender. Eric Taylor and Kennedale Hedge were also charged with trafficking a controlled substance within 1,000 yards of a school.
Officers also charged Timothy W. Evans, Earnest K. Howard and Julia Reis with first degree trafficking controlled substance.
Lewis also expressed his praise for his deputies who volunteered their time to help the investigation. The sheriff asks anyone with information about drug trafficking to contact his office anonymously.

looks like i was right all along!
lol

Port Deposit, MD

#2 Jun 28, 2009
Sounds like a big round-up and help from volunteers what a Karma situation.But which Danny Patton the big or little one?I bet alot of associates are sweating bullets,guess the chang gang its almost at ends rope.Maybe Greenup will have their round-up soon to add to party at dogpound.They are needing more help on work farm alot of people doing a no show!
happyascanbe

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 28, 2009
the danny patton that has been charged is not actually the danny patton that lives in greenup. this man lives in lewis county!
KyGirl

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2009
happyascanbe wrote:
the danny patton that has been charged is not actually the danny patton that lives in greenup. this man lives in lewis county!
Poor Danny Patton from Argilite. I feel sorry for him, now three dead beats with his name. He's such a good man to have to deal with such crap just because he shares the same name.
cunexttime

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2009
KY GIRL,

I was just wondering where you have been all of your life that you haven't got the first clue about about him? Up a hollow maybe? First of all he is a thief, there are pending charges in greenup county court and trial is next month, along from that if you take a good look at his arms they are covered in track marks, at least last month they were, before he married he ran with Bryant Carrol the hairdresser......hello.....doe s that tell you anything, damn get a clue before you post, the only "poor" people are the ones he cleans out.
KyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Danny Patton from Argilite. I feel sorry for him, now three dead beats with his name. He's such a good man to have to deal with such crap just because he shares the same name.
argillite2

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 30, 2009
I think maybe KY Girl could be talking about Danny Patton who is married to Debbie Rayburn. I think they live on Culp Creek. He is a very decent person. He and his wife are both very good people. I'm sure anyone that knows him does not associate him with any of the deadbeats.
justwondering

Ashland, KY

#7 Jul 5, 2009
I'm not saying that you are wrong but I am just wondering if you have proof that Danny has been breaking into houses? Yes I know that he did steal off of his father-in-law, but I also know that he has tried to get help for his drug problem and was doing good until his wife who use to be a school teacher of all things kept nagging at him to go back to the doctor and get drugs. I have known him for a few years and he didn't use to steal until the drugs became such a problem but lets face it this area is ate up with a drug problem. I don't do them but I do have a family member who use to be a great person and would have never dreamed it could happen to them until they hurt there back and had to have surgery. So many people have became hooked do to an injury. I don't know what the answer is to the outbreak of addictts but we need to stop making it a sin to become sick with this illness. I probably wouldn't have considered it an illness until it hit my family with the one person I would have never thought it could happed to.
cunexttime

United States

#8 Jul 5, 2009
well, i do consider the fact it is an illness, it hit our family a few years ago, and so i know the cycle, I also know what it takes to break the cycle, i also know the EXCUSES they make, and the BLAME they place, on everyone except theirselves. I've also seen this family half destroyed because of it, so I am VERY AWARE of the problems they create by the addiction, but again, families HAVE TO STOP BEING ENABLERS. It is a hard thing to do, but tough love works, if your strong enough to stand it. They should ban OXY period, but lets face it our gvmt makes too much money off of it, as do the companies that produce it, and the doctors who get rich off of it, so its a vicious cycle, and NO INCENTIVE to stop it on any level, from the manufacturer to the user.

Proof, unfortunately yes, as so does the police. I don't care about either of them, been there done that, lost my ass in insurance, but everyone knows what happens if anyone is caught here again, i'm sick to death of it.

I find it hard to believe she is the excuse because she has had more money than he has even had a chance to make in his miserable existence, and from the looks of his arms that I personally have seen, she isn't the only one using. I don't suppose they were mosquito bites. This is a small town and even the druggies talk about each other, as well as everyone else talks, so just another cycle.
justwondering wrote:
I'm not saying that you are wrong but I am just wondering if you have proof that Danny has been breaking into houses? Yes I know that he did steal off of his father-in-law, but I also know that he has tried to get help for his drug problem and was doing good until his wife who use to be a school teacher of all things kept nagging at him to go back to the doctor and get drugs. I have known him for a few years and he didn't use to steal until the drugs became such a problem but lets face it this area is ate up with a drug problem. I don't do them but I do have a family member who use to be a great person and would have never dreamed it could happen to them until they hurt there back and had to have surgery. So many people have became hooked do to an injury. I don't know what the answer is to the outbreak of addictts but we need to stop making it a sin to become sick with this illness. I probably wouldn't have considered it an illness until it hit my family with the one person I would have never thought it could happed to.
MAYBE

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Jul 5, 2009
cunexttime you can go to jailtracker.com and see all who is in the lewis county jail see for your self if its the same Danny Patton
cunexttime

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2009
its not, seen "it" passing the house a few days ago, sadly enough
MAYBE wrote:
cunexttime you can go to jailtracker.com and see all who is in the lewis county jail see for your self if its the same Danny Patton
justwondering

Ashland, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2009
cunexttine,
I'm not saying that Danny doesn't do drugs by no means. I just wondered if they were really breaking into houses. Somebody told me that they heard Krissa Hay bragging about dropping her boyfriends brother off to break into some houses but I don't know where at. I think they said that it was a Gartin boy.
cunexttime

United States

#12 Jul 7, 2009
yea i've heard she is also involved in quite a few things, but understand, she also runs w-hollow, she has family there, and it is all one big ring of them, with a ring leader.......they will all get it sooner or later, i've seen a whole lot of state around lately, and if rumors have any truth to them, it won't be very long at all, probably in the next 30 days
justwondering wrote:
cunexttine,
I'm not saying that Danny doesn't do drugs by no means. I just wondered if they were really breaking into houses. Somebody told me that they heard Krissa Hay bragging about dropping her boyfriends brother off to break into some houses but I don't know where at. I think they said that it was a Gartin boy.
carolyn and friends

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2009
cunexttime wrote:
KY GIRL,
I was just wondering where you have been all of your life that you haven't got the first clue about about him? Up a hollow maybe? First of all he is a thief, there are pending charges in greenup county court and trial is next month, along from that if you take a good look at his arms they are covered in track marks, at least last month they were, before he married he ran with Bryant Carrol the hairdresser......hello.....doe s that tell you anything, damn get a clue before you post, the only "poor" people are the ones he cleans out.
<quoted text>
who ever said bryant carroll was running with danny paton is a person that dosen,t know what the heck thay are talking about.i know bryant personaly and he would not be associated with someone that uses needles or any type of drugs.he is one of the nicest people i have ever met and know.whoever you are you evedentely dont know him at all.keep your mouth shut about him or all of his friends like me are going to be very upset.he is one of the best hair dressers i know and he would not ever run with danny paton.i love him very much and i know he isn,t a drugie.
your wake up call

United States

#14 Jul 14, 2009
no one ever said bryant was a thief, but everyone is aware of his openly sexual preferences, and he is a wonderful hair dresser.
carolyn and friends wrote:
<quoted text>who ever said bryant carroll was running with danny paton is a person that dosen,t know what the heck thay are talking about.i know bryant personaly and he would not be associated with someone that uses needles or any type of drugs.he is one of the nicest people i have ever met and know.whoever you are you evedentely dont know him at all.keep your mouth shut about him or all of his friends like me are going to be very upset.he is one of the best hair dressers i know and he would not ever run with danny paton.i love him very much and i know he isn,t a drugie.
Jackie

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Jul 20, 2009
your wake up call wrote:
no one ever said bryant was a thief, but everyone is aware of his openly sexual preferences, and he is a wonderful hair dresser.
<quoted text>
What the heck does his sexual preferences have to do with anything. I know him very well and I know that he has a lot of friends straight and gay and it doesn't matter at all.
ann vest

Warrensburg, IL

#16 Dec 8, 2011
cunexttime wrote:
KY GIRL,
<quoted text>

I would like to talk to you, you seem to know so
Much. Your facts are off quite a bit. I would hate for you to go to your grave with so mucn wrong information.
ann vest

Warrensburg, IL

#17 Dec 8, 2011
justwondering wrote:
I'm not saying that you are wrong but I am just wondering if you have proof that Danny has been breaking into houses? Yes I know that he did steal noff of his father-in-law, but I also know that he has tried to get help for his drug problem and was doing good until his wife who use to be a school teacher of all things kept nagging at him to go back to the doctor and get drugs. I have known him for a few years and he didn't use to steal until the drugs became such a problem but lets face it this area is ate up with a drug problem. I don't do them but I do have to an injury. I don't know what the answer is to the outbreak of addictts but we need to stop making it a sin to become sick with this illness. I probably wouldn't have considered it an illness until it hit my family with the one person I would have never thought it could happed to.
You need to get your facts straight!
theonewhoknows

Proctorville, OH

#19 Jun 8, 2012
Danny Patton and his shameful wife Melissa Liles a former teacher are meth addicts and nothing more than drug addicts. When her father was dying from cancer Melissa and her bisexual immoral husband who is Hepitiasis B positive stole from him after his poor mind was left defensless after a major stroke. Anyone who defends them should burn for their pathetic hell of a life. These people are the lowest scum that walk the earth, and the people who defend them arent worth the powder to blow their brains out!
Melissa Liles

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2012
Only God knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stripper In silver jeep 29 min MaryAnns Ex 12
Roscoe Jobe 7 hr crap starter 5
Kara Morris (Feb '11) 7 hr really 5
nikki greenwell? 7 hr anony 7
Stabbing on rt. 7 (Feb '14) 9 hr Freddie 18
Lundie Meadows Fired From Job 14 hr Friend 4
Easy women of greenup 14 hr easyrider 15
More from around the web

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE