Trouble

Ashland, KY

#25 Mar 4, 2012
Trouble in Paradise. LOL!!
holyourbreathbal dguy

Hazard, KY

#26 Oct 26, 2012
I got took to jail for xanax in greenup in 03 YES I WAS A USER and when the two bald jailers couldn't find the pills they beat me senseless then one came in the cell talking about how he was going through a hard time in life and could sure use something for his nerves I mean these two guys were abviously hot for each other so the next day i get bailed out and this guy comes to me saying you'll be back i'll make sure of it and i told him to hold his breath and he could let it out when i come back to greenup SO BIG GUY TURNING BLUE YET LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
CASHONTHEBARRELH EAD

Hazard, KY

#27 Oct 26, 2012
truestory wrote:
<quoted text>What's even worse is the cops doing drug tests on innocent people,sober ppl then saying it was positive for a drug when no drugs were ever taken.I guess that should be posted under the corruption forum.A lab never would've made that mistake.How is someone suppose to defend themselve when these ppl are running our courts?They can just break up families and reputations of uncharged innocent ppl because a cop can't read a piss test.A cop should'nt be doing the test a lab should.
it coul be worse you could be in the ashland jail paying the fat lady deputy jailer 50.00 for a pack of cigarettes tapped to the bottom of a mop bucket so that an hour later she has them search you cell and get them back that fat pig is making more money off tobacco than rj reynolds
Wow

Ashland, KY

#28 Nov 3, 2012
CASHONTHEBARRELHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
it coul be worse you could be in the ashland jail paying the fat lady deputy jailer 50.00 for a pack of cigarettes tapped to the bottom of a mop bucket so that an hour later she has them search you cell and get them back that fat pig is making more money off tobacco than rj reynolds
FYI--the Boyd County Detention Center is in Catlettsburg, not Ashland.
The facility is smoke free. If you smoked, it would be detected immediately.

An inmate doesn't have access to money, so how could you pay the deputy $50.00?
I find this story unbelievable!
DMX

Ashland, OH

#29 Nov 4, 2012
truestory wrote:
<quoted text>What's even worse is the cops doing drug tests on innocent people,sober ppl then saying it was positive for a drug when no drugs were ever taken.I guess that should be posted under the corruption forum.A lab never would've made that mistake.How is someone suppose to defend themselve when these ppl are running our courts?They can just break up families and reputations of uncharged innocent ppl because a cop can't read a piss test.A cop should'nt be doing the test a lab should.
You can protest the positive test result and they will send it to a lab. You will have to pay for the lab testing. I was in jail for a while and went through 5-6 pop drug screens. We never had anyone fail that hadn't done the drug though. A friend of mine tested positive and she had used. At first, she was gonna deny the test and have it sent off. She protested it & had to sign a paper to send off at first. Then she fessed up to the truth, so they didn't send it off.
cash on the barrelhead

Hazard, KY

#30 Nov 7, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
that does't changed the fact that for 50'00 mama big butt Buford T Justice will send a pack under the mop bucket she may even let you smoke one before she sends them up to get them back oh and no we smoked all the time it's not DETECTED IMMEDIATELY it's detected when the guards walk around if they wanna tha's a big if too and cattletsburg is like 3 seconds from ashland so we'll just say ashland
mmmmm

Catlettsburg, KY

#31 Nov 7, 2012
her last name?
wrong

Ashland, KY

#32 Nov 8, 2012
What's going on at the jail right now?
Resident

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Nov 15, 2012
I'm sure everyones having a wonderful time.
no one important reads th

Ashland, KY

#34 Nov 17, 2012
It's not like it matters anyways
informed

Ashland, KY

#35 Nov 18, 2012
DMX wrote:
<quoted text>
You can protest the positive test result and they will send it to a lab. You will have to pay for the lab testing. I was in jail for a while and went through 5-6 pop drug screens. We never had anyone fail that hadn't done the drug though. A friend of mine tested positive and she had used. At first, she was gonna deny the test and have it sent off. She protested it & had to sign a paper to send off at first. Then she fessed up to the truth, so they didn't send it off.
How the hell can they send it to a lab when they tell you to dump it in the toilet?? Your full of crap,so shut up liar..
crazy

United States

#36 Nov 22, 2012
2 Down wrote:
Way to go GCDC & GCSO. Two down and a couple more to go from what I hear.
What's that suppose to mean?
crazy

United States

#37 Nov 22, 2012
I heard the GCSO was burning people they thought was drug dealers houses.
Seldom Scene

New York, NY

#38 Nov 23, 2012
crazy wrote:
I heard the GCSO was burning people they thought was drug dealers houses.
Where did you hear this from? What were the details?
There have been a lot of houses burned down over the years. Just wondering why you believe the police are behind it. I also believe they are crooked. But it's the first I heard of them burning down houses.
Just A Thought

Ironton, OH

#39 Nov 25, 2012
How are they getting drugs in the jail? I don't understand that
DMX

Cleveland, OH

#40 Nov 29, 2012
informed wrote:
<quoted text>How the hell can they send it to a lab when they tell you to dump it in the toilet?? Your full of crap,so shut up liar..
They only pour your urine out if you don't protest the positive results. If you do protest the results, then they will have you fill out a paper with your name, DOB & social security. Then they put you urine(still in the cup) in a clear plastic bag and SEAL the bag. Last but not least you sign the clear plastic bag and a witness signs it too. The key here is to TELL them that you want to protest the results. Otherwise, they will just have you pour your urine in the toilet.
a friend

Cincinnati, OH

#42 Feb 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashland close enough...everyone knows where the jail is. Its easy to get money to a dirty guard. Via family or friends. And ppl smoke everyday in both greenup and boyd county jails. Don't be so naive.
a friend

Cincinnati, OH

#43 Feb 27, 2013
Just A Thought wrote:
How are they getting drugs in the jail? I don't understand that
dirty guards ...work release inmates...special contact visits...court
been there

Ashland, KY

#44 Mar 9, 2013
GCDC is the nastiest place to be in they need OSHA to check them out theres black mode and their realy dirty in there the gaurds dont do s*** in there but goof off
omg

Ashland, KY

#45 Mar 9, 2013
Looking for a name wrote:
Where can I find a list of inmates at Greenup Co Jail?
Jailtracker.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min gary 7,194
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,448
Emma Mitchell (Sep '13) 3 hr What it to ya 4
Get Rid of Judge-Executive Bobby Carpenter (Apr '10) 8 hr Dummys 202
Justin Beek/football/murderer 10 hr Malthael 2
looking for a fling 13 hr Fred 4
Alcohol sales approved for Russell 14 hr ..... 10

Greenup Jobs

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenup News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenup

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]