samantha

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

He is a great man. And crystal honey please back up and leave him alone...
Mindi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Yeah he's in a happy relationship & has a happy family. So b jealous (:
Michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Yeah.. Jeremy don't want a girl who looks like a hairy creature anyway. He is perfectly happy with his family.

Nasty people are ridiculous and don't know when to give up and move on with their lives.
Girls

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

samantha wrote:
He is a great man. And crystal honey please back up and leave him alone...
who is crystal?
knows

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

His daughter is so adorable!
Kirstie

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

Jeremy is Awesome and has a beautiful family!
suzieq

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Kirstie wrote:
Jeremy is Awesome and has a beautiful familyj
just wonder if she knows what happens when he goes out of town
really

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

I thinks it's pathetic you all get on here and try to say things to hurt Mindi! All you skanks that wanna be with him need to go jump off a cliff. Mindi is such a sweet kind hearted person and she's a good momma too.
Mindi

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Yeah, get a life you have nothing else better to do but try & mess up my life! & try & get Jeremy to leave me or me leave him because you are jealous! And all this bull shit is coming from one person & you know who you are! & you are trying everything in your power! Your patheic! & why dont you post your name? Huh?! Get a life! Stalker! Thanks!

As for everyone else, thank you so much :)
Michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

When Jeremy goes out of town he's working. My fiance goes out of town as well, same time and place as Jeremy. So before you want to start running your mouth about Jeremy or Mindi try getting facts straight. All you nasty skanks need to leave Jeremy alone. And as a matter of fact she has access to everything of his.. it is called a relationship they are in and they are getting MARRIED!

Crystal hunny, you are obsessed with Jeremy you need to move on with your sad pathetic life. Don't you have a bf? Why are you trying to start stuff between them? Is your bf that ugly and pathetic too? Just like you?
wesley muthafuckin mcnair

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

talk shit bout my boy jeremy? at least put your real name so i can beat your F#$@ing ass's
**kels**

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

Jeremy is a kind hearted guy with a awesome girlfriend an a beautiful baby girl! So I suggest any bad mouthers to back off of Him and quit being jealous of what he has n u will never Have. Bahahaha
justsayin

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
When Jeremy goes out of town he's working. My fiance goes out of town as well, same time and place as Jeremy. So before you want to start running your mouth about Jeremy or Mindi try getting facts straight. All you nasty skanks need to leave Jeremy alone. And as a matter of fact she has access to everything of his.. it is called a relationship they are in and they are getting MARRIED!
Crystal hunny, you are obsessed with Jeremy you need to move on with your sad pathetic life. Don't you have a bf? Why are you trying to start stuff between them? Is your bf that ugly and pathetic too? Just like you?
he's working alright if thats what you want to believe...LOL wait Michelle wasnt Mindi screwin your boyfriend once upon a time while she was dateing GERMy...guess you guys belive in really keepin it in the family, as far as GERMY and mindy they deserve each other!
just sayin2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

You all need to leave mindi amd jeremy alone.....they are good people and don't bother anyone!!! You freaking people kill me....u see someone else happy and because ur miserable u make everyone else around u miserable too!!!
Mindi

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
he's working alright if thats what you want to believe...LOL wait Michelle wasnt Mindi screwin your boyfriend once upon a time while she was dateing GERMy...guess you guys belive in really keepin it in the family, as far as GERMY and mindy they deserve each other!
Maybe you should get your facts straight. Because you look like an idiot im "just sayin".
girls

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Hmmmm I am glad everyone "knows" what he does in his spare time and when he is at work.
Mindi

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

girls wrote:
Hmmmm I am glad everyone "knows" what he does in his spare time and when he is at work.
Hmm why don't you post your name!?
Someone important

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The past is the past. Get over it. & get the facts straight bc she was NOT with Jeremy at the time. They haven't even met at that point. & his name is spelled JEREMY not GERMY you moron.
Someone important

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Oh and MINDI is spelled with an I not a Y. You know nothing. Proof that your one of the Greenup co idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Greenup Forum right now

Search the Greenup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min freelancehobo 138,821
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr qwerty 81,225
Greenup County Drug Court (Mar '09) 4 hr Bandit 92
Little things that erk you (Dec '09) 6 hr Pseudonym 57
Looking for Puppies 8 hr doglover 17
Melisa Gillum (Aug '09) 9 hr Tossed u a cig once 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
•••