Kelly Sullivan
DONT get it

Newburgh, IN

#1 Nov 27, 2010
there is a man died,shouldnt she pay something
Brandy

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Yes she should!! And one day the bitch will get hers!! I hope she sets a rots in jail with everyone involved!! A public hanging for all of them would suit me just fine!
sad

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2011
don't u think u should atleast tell the family u made a mistake and done the wrong thing and atleast try tell help them.

It would probaly help u too if u just call or go see them and say hey i'm sorry and tell them exactly what happened I want to know my self exactly what happened to him it's probaly eating them alive. not knowing
?

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2011
What happened? Who died?
Solo

San Mateo, CA

#5 Feb 7, 2011
sad wrote:
don't u think u should atleast tell the family u made a mistake and done the wrong thing and atleast try tell help them.
It would probaly help u too if u just call or go see them and say hey i'm sorry and tell them exactly what happened I want to know my self exactly what happened to him it's probaly eating them alive. not knowing
Is Kelly in jail, What happen who died?
?

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2011
I should have known. More vicious lies driven by jealously.
Whatever

Russell, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2011
Lies? Keep your blinders on sweetie.......who in the hell would be jealous of Kelly? She was a part of everything that went down. They should all be punished to the full extent of the law....in my opinion.
?

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2011
You haven't told anybody what happened.
she a crackhead

Sullivan, OH

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Nasty worthless just like all the sullivans
trash

Greenup, KY

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Alway been nasty, alway will be nasty! I'm sorry about the young man losing his life. I was told once' got to let a hoe be a hoe'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenup County Sheriff 2 hr Resident 8
Raceland Hall of Fame question Thu Kirk Page 5
Mike Wheeler, Tri State Enterprise Thu bgg g 19
Worthington Music Thread Thu Musikologist 1
Jamie Brown (Earl Brown) (Jul '11) Tue imfreenow 4
Steve Danner (Apr '16) Tue suzy 9
Jailbreak Jan 16 GOBO 34

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance