Greenup County Board of Education
elephant

Ardsley, NY

#83 Jan 2, 2013
big h wrote:
<quoted text>Well obviously I'm not talking to you then.
Sorry I meant to reply to Wayne I was half asleep
Andy

Novi, MI

#84 Jan 2, 2013
Sheisright wrote:
I've just now been told that GC has signed the agreement with Ashland so Mike Hienemans kids can continue to be Tomcats without any problems. Hmmmmm Corruption as usual at GC
I would like to say that Mr. Hieneman and at least one other are For no reciprocal or no change. So it is Not the whole board. He is only one vote.
LOL

Ashland, KY

#85 Jan 2, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not double dipping! The coaching and after school tutoring, etc start at 3:30 or after and that's when a teacher's work day is finished. It's just like if a person goes to work at a grocery store as a second job when their first one is finished. A teacher gets paid for a 7-8 hour day and if they want to work another job beyond that then that's fine! Double dipping would be if they were working that tutoring, coaching, etc simultaneously during the school day!
That is exactly what they are doing!
Sheisright

Ironton, OH

#86 Jan 2, 2013
Why is mr Hieneman even on the Boe? His kids will never go to gchs. He keeps the clock for Ashland games. He is tomcat thru and thru. What's his agenda. Please do not tell me that he doesn't have one and that he is just a great humanitarian.
wondering

Ardsley, NY

#87 Jan 2, 2013
So has there been anymore meetings and has anything been decided on our kids future?
dirk diggler

Grand Blanc, MI

#88 Jan 3, 2013
I heard a few years ago they had a sex ring with some higher ups in greenup

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#89 Jan 3, 2013
dirk diggler wrote:
I heard a few years ago they had a sex ring with some higher ups in greenup
That's a lie.
Sheisright

Ironton, OH

#90 Jan 3, 2013
big h wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
Not a lie. To many people talk about it. Where there's smoke there has to b a little fire. Not sure which were involved though.
hmmm

Ashland, KY

#91 Jan 3, 2013
Sheisright wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lie. To many people talk about it. Where there's smoke there has to b a little fire. Not sure which were involved though.
I heard about it from someone who was then and still is teaching there. Im not saying its true, but someone who worked there told me about it.
Sheisright

Ironton, OH

#92 Jan 4, 2013
I know one attractive teacher had her schedule changed by an administrator when she refused to participate. That's a fact
intheknow

Wagoner, OK

#93 Jan 4, 2013
Sheisright wrote:
Why is mr Hieneman even on the Boe? His kids will never go to gchs. He keeps the clock for Ashland games. He is tomcat thru and thru. What's his agenda. Please do not tell me that he doesn't have one and that he is just a great humanitarian.
Bobby Carpenter asked him to run. Typical good ol boy political pissin contest.
Sheisright

Ironton, OH

#94 Jan 4, 2013
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby Carpenter asked him to run. Typical good ol boy political pissin contest.
Well aren't we lucky to have mr tomcat to come save us. I bet he feels superior after slummin with us po ole country folk.

Location hidden

#95 Jan 4, 2013
Sheisright wrote:
<quoted text>Not a lie. To many people talk about it. Where there's smoke there has to b a little fire. Not sure which were involved though.
A lot of people talk about it so it must be true? You are dense.
Sheisright

Moneta, VA

#96 Jan 4, 2013
My point exactly there big h. Too much talk for nothing to b going on. Maybe u have participated?

Location hidden

#97 Jan 4, 2013
Sheisright wrote:
My point exactly there big h. Too much talk for nothing to b going on. Maybe u have participated?
I went there for four years and know nothing like that happened.
Well then

Ashland, KY

#98 Jan 4, 2013
big h wrote:
<quoted text>
I went there for four years and know nothing like that happened.
Exactly big h. you went there 4 years and don't know about it happening. I went there for 4 years and didnt know anything about a few things that were going on behind the scenes. But other people do seem to know about it and have even been told by those that work there. Therefore the most likely conclusion is that you didnt know something that was actually happening. There is nothing wrong with that, but don't tell people they are wrong just because you didnt know something.

Location hidden

#99 Jan 4, 2013
Well then wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly big h. you went there 4 years and don't know about it happening. I went there for 4 years and didnt know anything about a few things that were going on behind the scenes. But other people do seem to know about it and have even been told by those that work there. Therefore the most likely conclusion is that you didnt know something that was actually happening. There is nothing wrong with that, but don't tell people they are wrong just because you didnt know something.
People lie.
Well then

Ashland, KY

#100 Jan 4, 2013
big h wrote:
<quoted text>
People lie.
Of course they do. Im not. I have nothing to gain from it. Why are you choosing to ignore that I personally was told by 3 employees(current and former) that this actually happened. None of these people had anything to gain from telling me other then to let me know the state the school was in. Why would those people all lie about this. None of these people were together or good friends of each other when they told me. It was seperate occasions spanning almost a years time between the first and last.

Your only proof of what you are saying is that you went there for 4 years and didnt know it was happening. I'd bet that there are some teachers that were there that didnt know it was happening too. I went there for four years and it was the end of my senior year before I knew you could buy drugs at school. That doesnt mean it wasnt happening. And now that I know I realize it was happening.

You should at best admit that you really don't know if it was happening or not. You have no proof and have offered no comments about knowing 3 or 4 employees that said it was all a lie.
Parent

United States

#101 Jan 5, 2013
Whether this is true or not, what business is it of yours? What teachers & administrators do in their personally lives is THEIR business. I'm sick to death of people trash talking teachers for have a personal life. As long as they don't bring into the classroom, it should be no one's concern what they do in their personal lives, including affairs. It happens in EVERY workplace. Why was this brought up in this thread? Is it because you are running out of things to trash GC about so you have to bring in things from the past, that you heard 2nd & 3rd hand from some employees who were probably disgruntled about something.
Sheisright

Ironton, OH

#102 Jan 5, 2013
It's called morals. Do u want Ron Jeremy and Larry flint making the educational decisions for our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack McCleese 4 hr Get real 2
Clean Greenup Corruption May 22 law abiding citizen 14
greenup co commissioner race May 22 Skyking 21
elect new jailer May 22 Californias Finest 19
Braidy industries May 22 Big wig 6
Gullets (Jan '11) May 21 Vigilant 14
Trash May 21 Yupitsafactjack 1

Greenup Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages