of 5
Next Last
Johnny Reb

Richmond, KY

#86 Nov 1, 2010
big h wrote:
<quoted text>
the thing is your lying.
you want to debate this?Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black!
Billy Yank

Demotte, IN

#87 Nov 1, 2010
Does big h mean big hooker?just curious
Johnny Reb

Richmond, KY

#88 Nov 1, 2010
Billy Yank wrote:
Does big h mean big hooker?just curious
lol!
Billy Yank

Demotte, IN

#89 Nov 1, 2010
Johnny Reb wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Whats so funny?
hot lips

Fort Worth, TX

#90 Nov 1, 2010
You will never know
Johnny Reb

Richmond, KY

#91 Nov 1, 2010
hot lips wrote:
You will never know
know what?
Fyi

Demotte, IN

#92 Nov 1, 2010
Johnny Reb wrote:
<quoted text>know what?
wheres everyone?
Jack Lee

Richmond, KY

#93 Nov 1, 2010
alls quite on home front
hot lips

Fort Worth, TX

#94 Nov 1, 2010
Well......tomorrow is the big day! Glad I don't have no dogs in this fight!lol ....bet there is lot people who have chewed their fingernails off and started on their toenails! Good LUCK everybody!
Gearaldine

Demotte, IN

#95 Nov 1, 2010
big h wrote:
<quoted text>
the thing is your lying.
I know bigh is connected to them but I keep reading over and over to leave him alone he is 19 tear old boy!IF this true this could be Melinda's son who is about that age!SURELY NOT! I couldn"t imagine my kids being interested in topix but if this is so truly is sad! BECAUSE ALL OFF US HIS FAMILY INCLUDED HAS NOT SIT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR A YOUNG MAN!Just a thought!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#96 Nov 1, 2010
Gearaldine wrote:
<quoted text>I know bigh is connected to them but I keep reading over and over to leave him alone he is 19 tear old boy!IF this true this could be Melinda's son who is about that age!SURELY NOT! I couldn"t imagine my kids being interested in topix but if this is so truly is sad! BECAUSE ALL OFF US HIS FAMILY INCLUDED HAS NOT SIT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR A YOUNG MAN!Just a thought!
I am not connected to anyone that is involved. I merely gave my opinion on the matter.
Mama Bear Too

Richmond, KY

#97 Nov 1, 2010
Sure kid enough said!Still sad I notice everytime someone goes to rough on you Mama Bear is there to protect her cub and rightly so I would do the same!It not only on these forums but on lots different ones I have been reading lots and lots of these forums the past three weeks!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#98 Nov 2, 2010
Mama Bear Too wrote:
Sure kid enough said!Still sad I notice everytime someone goes to rough on you Mama Bear is there to protect her cub and rightly so I would do the same!It not only on these forums but on lots different ones I have been reading lots and lots of these forums the past three weeks!
what the hell are you talking about?
The Republican Party

United States

#99 Nov 2, 2010
We as a group would like to send our thanks to you. Not in our wildest dreams could we have made a person so brash, overbearing, and just plain stupid enough to rub their own party completely the other way as you have!!! The GOP is making you up a plaque right now, and any opposing campaign were worried about in the future, we will make a large donation to it with the stipulation YOU will lead that campaign, to insure a republican victory!!! We just thank you for being you, and not being republican!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guitar players in greenup (Mar '11) 1 hr Haah 58
Police driving chargers? 15 hr popo 8
Lloyd-Wurtland Sewer Project (Jan '12) 15 hr Wow 183
Flush the dag on toilet 16 hr Haah 4
Is Greenup Sheriff Department ok? 21 hr Woka 5
Does anyone know anything about Shane Kazee? (Jan '11) Wed ol pal 24
Drug testing Tue Zeke the Pinhead 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages