tony stacy out of jail 15,000. rsp

Posted in the Greenup Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TOLD YOU SO

Hodgenville, KY

#1 May 16, 2010
see i told you so, he is out of jail, seen him in greenup just the other day, close to where the new bridge is, and he got out of the 15,000.00 rsp charges, so joke is on you.
i dont want to hear he ratted people out, he just didn't do it, so maybe now he can go back to soggy bottom and live in peace.
u r stupid

Hodgenville, KY

#2 May 16, 2010
COMMONWEALTH VS. BALDRIDGE, BRANDEN T.
Scheduled Events
PRETRIAL CONFERENCE 5/19/2010 09:00 AM

yours truly is defendant # 2....... so guess again!
can't u get anything right?

Since: May 10

Kentucky

#3 May 17, 2010
Isn't is kinda awkward to have two first names?
u r stupid

Hodgenville, KY

#4 May 17, 2010
Sophies Ant wrote:
Isn't is kinda awkward to have two first names?
couldn't you at least say something intelligent, or can't you read.....he doesn't have two first names you MORON, he is def #2 in this case. People are correct, you are really ignorant, as well as stupid. What is the matter is noone speaking to you today? Glad you put it back to top ten though, cause most people would be smart enough to realize what was going on, since it was in plain english. Put it back up there for me ok.
one who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 21, 2010
Tony Stacy IS NOT OUT OF JAIL, WILL BE THERE FOR SOME TIME TO COME! GET WITH IT, OR GET OVER IT.

Kentucky

#6 May 21, 2010
u r stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
couldn't you at least say something intelligent, or can't you read.....he doesn't have two first names you MORON, he is def #2 in this case. People are correct, you are really ignorant, as well as stupid. What is the matter is noone speaking to you today? Glad you put it back to top ten though, cause most people would be smart enough to realize what was going on, since it was in plain english. Put it back up there for me ok.
yes, I can read. no I am not ignorant- I understand english. the thread starts "Tony Stacy". Is his name Tony Stacy? Is Tony not a first name? Is Stacy not a first name? Does the man have two first names?

Hell-Fire. call me stupid and ignorant- Didnt think that I would have to spell out every word and define them for you... should have gotten those crayons out...
East Main

Ashland, KY

#7 May 22, 2010
I know tony, did some time with him. He is a slick one.
one who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 22, 2010
East Main wrote:
I know tony, did some time with him. He is a slick one.
sounds like he got you while you were in with him, lol,(not really funny i know) but from the outside looking in, you just described him to a T.
one who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 22, 2010
Sophies Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I can read. no I am not ignorant- I understand english. the thread starts "Tony Stacy". Is his name Tony Stacy? Is Tony not a first name? Is Stacy not a first name? Does the man have two first names?
Hell-Fire. call me stupid and ignorant- Didnt think that I would have to spell out every word and define them for you... should have gotten those crayons out...
that is funny, but his real name is Harold Anthony Stacy, alias Tony Stacy. He's in jail and really not worth mine or your time discussing anyway, just a miserable POS.

Kentucky

#10 May 22, 2010
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
that is funny, but his real name is Harold Anthony Stacy, alias Tony Stacy. He's in jail and really not worth mine or your time discussing anyway, just a miserable POS.
lol- ok, I was coming to that conclusion too.
got to love it

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 20, 2010
Sophies Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
lol- ok, I was coming to that conclusion too.
HAROLD ANTHONY STACEY Current Age: 45
Weight: 165 Height: 5' 11''
Eye Color: BRO Hair Color: GRY
Sex: M Race: W
Address: GREENUP, KY

Arrest Date: 6/15/2010
Arresting Officer: LYNCH Badge #: 254
Arresting Agency: BOYD COUNTY SHERIFF DEPT
Booked Date: 6/15/2010 12:39
Released Date:
Class: MINIMUM

----------

Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date

22060 BURGLARY, 1ST DEGREE CASH $50000.00 $0.00 Jun 23 2010

01401 CRIMINAL MISCHIEF, 1ST DEGREE CASH $5000.00 $0.00 Jun 23 2010

--------

finally a bond he can't post! Hope they burn his azz on the 23rd, and hope his son end up in there with him!
hope not

Grundy, VA

#12 Jul 4, 2010
Can someone give me a update on what is going on he isnt out of jail..please say no...and i think i know this Brandon Baldridge but not for sure...what has he done...and who is Tony son...i want to know everything...
info

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2010
hope not wrote:
Can someone give me a update on what is going on he isnt out of jail..please say no...and i think i know this Brandon Baldridge but not for sure...what has he done...and who is Tony son...i want to know everything...
still in boyd co
http://www.jailtracker.com/boydcodc/InmateLis...
where ya been

Ashland, KY

#14 Jul 4, 2010
hope not wrote:
go to lawrence county ohio(ironton) court records and pull up harold stacy,(could be spelled stacey over there....) the list is long and endless there........then hop on over to greenup county and pull up the records there, lastly he is in BOYD county, his trial is next month, and it is all for theft, theft, and more theft.........POS comes to mind, and some of it is aggravated...he is a muti-convicted felon, been in trouble all his miserable life, and hopefully, with any luck for greenup and surrounding counties, he will do at least 5-7 more for the current charges

chris is his son, been in and out of trouble too, same shit, of course, somehow he squeaked out of the latest conviction with his dad, and lastly he was screwing a woman over at soggy bottom before he was arrested there and put in jail last year.......of course her boyfriend didn't have a clue, but the rest of us did.
where ya been

Ashland, KY

#15 Jul 4, 2010
oh shit, almost forgot, has a huge record in Virginia too..........
happyascanbe

Grundy, VA

#16 Jul 6, 2010
where ya been wrote:
<quoted text>
go to lawrence county ohio(ironton) court records and pull up harold stacy,(could be spelled stacey over there....) the list is long and endless there........then hop on over to greenup county and pull up the records there, lastly he is in BOYD county, his trial is next month, and it is all for theft, theft, and more theft.........POS comes to mind, and some of it is aggravated...he is a muti-convicted felon, been in trouble all his miserable life, and hopefully, with any luck for greenup and surrounding counties, he will do at least 5-7 more for the current charges
chris is his son, been in and out of trouble too, same shit, of course, somehow he squeaked out of the latest conviction with his dad, and lastly he was screwing a woman over at soggy bottom before he was arrested there and put in jail last year.......of course her boyfriend didn't have a clue, but the rest of us did.
Thank you so much a girl friend of mine used to date him years ago she was coming down that way so i figured she was trying to get up with him..with his record he will get some needed time...keep me update please..
oh not again

Ashland, KY

#17 Jul 6, 2010
happyascanbe wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much a girl friend of mine used to date him years ago she was coming down that way so i figured she was trying to get up with him..with his record he will get some needed time...keep me update please..
surely Michelle isn't trying to come to his rescue...that is too funny, we all hope he rots where he is.
Happyashell

Grundy, VA

#18 Jul 7, 2010
oh not again wrote:
<quoted text>
surely Michelle isn't trying to come to his rescue...that is too funny, we all hope he rots where he is.
No its not Michelle another one tho...and who is this brandon baldridge guy ?
Brian S

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jul 26, 2010
It was 500.00 rsp and Time Served. So you all need to get the info correct. lmao.
Brian S

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 26, 2010
Branden is his nephew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
goodwill (Jun '09) 7 hr Kelly 38
Amy Beth Clark 12 hr Friends 1
Jason Gullet (Mar '10) Sun useless 9
scott pifer Sun sundance 1
Greenup county animal shelter (Nov '13) Sun Larry 69
Steve Worthington aka.(Skeeter) (Oct '09) Sat Ganja guy 16
Greenup County Football 2015 & Beyond... (Feb '15) Aug 29 Plain Spoken 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages