old friend

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2012
Can someone tell me what happened to her? I went to high school with her and just found out today that she passed away.. So sad,, way too young.... Thoughts & prayers to her family.
my friend too

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2012
She was on life support and then passed away thats all the family has released. Viewing is wed 2-15-12 at Wrights funeral home in Greenup and grave side service at 1:00pm thurs.2-16-12
old friend

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2012
Wow,, that's awful.....really sad..
pop

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2012
Is this the attorneys daughter from Ashland?
Unsure

Ashland, KY

#5 May 6, 2012
Was this the daughter of Ruth Justice from Lloyd ? So sad, my heart goes out to her family.
Friend

Grafton, OH

#6 May 11, 2012
Unsure wrote:
Was this the daughter of Ruth Justice from Lloyd ? So sad, my heart goes out to her family.

Yes, she was Ruths' daughter. She is greatly missed. Be in prayer for her family, especially her children.
sister

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Stevie was my sister and is missed dearly by us all. Thank you for your prayers and kind words. It's so very hard to say goodbye. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy women of greenup 15 min kaylee 16
stripper In silver jeep 7 hr MaryAnns Ex 12
Roscoe Jobe 14 hr crap starter 5
Kara Morris (Feb '11) 15 hr really 5
nikki greenwell? 15 hr anony 7
Stabbing on rt. 7 (Feb '14) 17 hr Freddie 18
Lundie Meadows Fired From Job 21 hr Friend 4
More from around the web

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE