'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#48510 Sep 14, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Great analysis Dr. TOFY...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3vnVppE0yxcXX&feature=rel ated
Why thank you Aristocles son of Ariston your kind words are a reminder
of our ability to form a solid alliance and fend off such...agressors
of Hillbilly discrimination.
Thanks for having my back!

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#48511 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Great analysis Dr. TOFY...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3vnVppE0yxcXX&feature=rel ated
Classic Cheech and Chong...love it!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#48512 Sep 14, 2012
I Hate Hillbilly Rednecks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Jim, I won't identify you any further on here.
The fact that you felt the need to deny made me smile, though.
Distort, deceive, distract much, frank?

Since: Dec 11

#48513 Sep 14, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic Cheech and Chong...love it!
One of these days bro...you pick the bar, we can toss back a few, then I'll bring some fresh venison tenderloin for the grill!
or any game you like!

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#48514 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
One of these days bro...you pick the bar, we can toss back a few, then I'll bring some fresh venison tenderloin for the grill!
or any game you like!
Deal!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#48515 Sep 14, 2012
lol wrote:
So Bernanke (just proved he is a very desired bedfellow lol)is going to spend 40 billion a month until after the election to ensure Obama gets re-elected? WTF people?
What does that mean for we the people? It means a stock bubble, it means higher inflation, it means0% interest on your hard earned savings, it means stocks, gold, oil, basically everything EXCEPT THE DOLLAR goes up in value, it means your labor is worthless, it means you will be paid with a worthless dollar and will be forced to purchase your now more expensive necessities (because of Bernanke's and Obama's latest brain fart)with that worthless dollar.
43 million Americans living at or below the poverty level...a record number of Americans rely on food stamps to feed their families...23 million underemployed and unemployed Americans...our earnings in the last four years of Obama have fell back to a 1995 wage as our expenses keep skyrocketing...and Obama has the audacity to hope that we would vote for him again!!!
NEVER!
...but, there are people out there, that will sell their freedom, their country and their lives for foodstamps, un-employment, social security!! these are the ignorant, lazy, fat slobs, who think they are getting a deal with obama...

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#48516 Sep 14, 2012
Good night: to the good ole boy's on here!
your friend
tofy
Did U Know

Martin, TN

#48517 Sep 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Newsmax has just advised that the Ambassador was raped before being murdered.These are really ones to trust and work for their liberty,aren`t they/
Wonder if Congress(and Obama) will send them more millions to aid their Brotherhood?
With his attitude toward Israel,he will cut their aid and send it to the Brotherhood!
A mass e-mail sent out by the Christian, conservative American Family Association claims that Obama is giving foreign aid to overseas mosques.
Obama gives your tax dollars to rebuild Muslim mosques around the world. While millions of Americans struggle to keep their homes and jobs, President Barack Obama can’t give your tax dollars away fast enough.
Although this chain e-mail first appeared months ago, we have received a large number of inquiries about it recently, as Congress debates cuts in federal spending. It started when the American Family Association sent an e-mail to supporters and posted an item on its website claiming that "Obama gives your tax dollars to rebuild Muslim mosques around the world."
The message points to a State Department document that lists recipients of the U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Awards in 2010. According to the State Department website, the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation "provides direct grant support for the preservation of cultural sites, cultural objects, and collections, as well as forms of traditional cultural expression, in eligible countries around the world." U.S. ambassadors nominate projects to be funded.
But the program isn’t the brainchild of President Barack Obama. The program was created by Congress in late 2000 under President Bill Clinton, and the first grants were announced under President George W. Bush in 2001. The State Department says that, in total, the fund has contributed nearly $26 million to approximately 640 cultural heritage sites in more than 100 countries, and more than half was given before Obama took office.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48518 Sep 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican view, if it moves bomb it, if it keeps moving Nuke it, and then lie about it.
Obamas view is to apologize to it.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48519 Sep 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you would have the US bomb them?
lmfao
That's actually a not a idea. When are you moving to Libya?
wondering

Columbia, KY

#48520 Sep 15, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting to see the quote of that "apology"....please
Did U Know

Martin, TN

#48523 Sep 15, 2012
LOS ANGELES (Reuters)- A California man convicted of bank fraud was taken in for questioning on Saturday by officers investigating possible probation violations stemming from the making of an anti-Islam film that triggered violent protests in the Muslim world.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, voluntarily left his home in the early hours of Saturday morning for the meeting in a sheriff's station in the Los Angeles suburb of Cerritos, Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

"He will be interviewed by federal probation officers," Whitmore said. He said Nakoula had not been placed under arrest but would not be returning home immediately. "He was never put in handcuffs... It was all voluntary."

Nakoula, who has denied involvement in the film in a phone call to his Coptic Christian bishop, was ushered out of his home and into a waiting car by several sheriff's deputies, his face shielded by a scarf, hat and sunglasses.

The crudely made 13-minute English-language film, filmed in California and circulated on the Internet under several titles including "Innocence of Muslims", mocks the Prophet Mohammad.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#48524 Sep 15, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh-t.
Did U Know

Martin, TN

#48526 Sep 15, 2012
Check this clip out and you'll understand why Republicans aren't fit to lead our nation!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-DEbZqvMu2cQ/...
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48527 Sep 15, 2012
Did U Know wrote:
Check this clip out and you'll understand why Republicans aren't fit to lead our nation!!

Let me guess it's some crazy leftist that posted this and you wanna take it and run with it. I'll do you one better:

Obamaisms

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

How's that for a rib tickler?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#48528 Sep 15, 2012
The MSM is on the down low, they have alienated themselves from the public. All they have is big government, and it's illusion of power.
wondering

Falls Of Rough, KY

#48530 Sep 15, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>3
Let me guess it's some crazy leftist that posted this and you wanna take it and run with it. I'll do you one better:
Obamaisms
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon
"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011
How's that for a rib tickler?
Still waiting on that apology quote....

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#48531 Sep 15, 2012
Did U Know wrote:
...really? and what is your opinion of the traitor obama? fit?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48532 Sep 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on that apology quote....
AGAIN!! You are talking looking for someone else. GO BACK AND RE-READ. Please don't make me show you.
frank

Oakland, CA

#48533 Sep 15, 2012
Jay wrote:
Americans come home for burial...our ambassador is dead....
The middle east erupts and spreads like a grass fire during a drought - destroying our embassies in 20 countries; burning our flag, destroying American property - spraying Osama bin Laden on our embassies and screaming anti-American slogans, demanding all Americans get out and....demanding the people responsible for producing the film be killed under Sharia law.
The president is busy campaigning in Las Vegas and going to fundraisers???
W T H???
Three US embassies one German and one British embassy were attacked the rest are simple demonstrations – nitwit! And stop gloating about it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were do all the drug dealers live? (Apr '11) 5 hr tommy 166
I miss you. 6 hr Ajax 17
Lloyd Community Baptist Church 12 hr Kygirl 7
Does anyone know where Cecil Coffe is now?What ... (Sep '09) 16 hr uraweiner 20
Andrea Drown 23 hr tired 1
Quick response and EPA Tue Such bull 63
where do the hookers hang out in Greenup? (Jul '12) Mon mike 20

Flood Watch for Greenup County was issued at March 04 at 5:19AM EST

Greenup Dating
Find my Match