'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#48277 Sep 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
Proffersor,LMFAO!!!!!
You did that on purpose didn't you,There's no way you're that dumb is there??
It's ok Obama is counting on all you illiterate retards for support,Why else would he be giving a million work permits to the illegals when we have like 4 million people out of work right now..
You're right, she's very easily thrown off, notice how she avoids the post and goes after typos? It's SOOOO easy!!!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#48278 Sep 12, 2012
Did U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%.....
...so do i....the police, like our government, i way out of control!!....here in ca. we had 20 officers who killed a woman, with a knife, trying to kill herself.....none of these officers had the balls to take her down, but to shoot and kill her!!
SYL

Ashland, KY

#48279 Sep 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish we could "show" that to ALL the Dems ;-)
What BS'ing they pull off!
MAYBE SOME WILL SEE IT. I JUST POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48280 Sep 12, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://mobile.rawstory.com/the rawstory/therawstory/?ref=http %3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsear ch%3Fhl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari %26q%3Dfox%2Bnews%2Bsays%2Boba ma%2Bis%2Bmuslim%26oq%3Dfox%2B news%2Bsays%2Bobama%2Bis%2Bmus lim%26gs_l%3Dmobile-gws-serp.3 ...217341.218372.0.221025.4.4. 0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.les%253B..0.0 ...1ac.1.zhNW87D9AKk#!/entry/4 ff64dec7af68a84dcee1888
Another question for Repubs, fox is not saying anyone on the network has ever said Obama is a Muslim and they are 'fair and balaced'.
This is your news soure that says they don't say he's Muslim yet you all. Ring it up daily. Who's right, you or Fox News? And if they're wrong on a subject as important as this, how can anything they say being considered trustworthy news?
Please don't go around answering the question. We all want to know.
Culture and Religion

Like most other tribes in Kenya, their religious beliefs have changed with the coming of the Europeans. Most Luo consider themselves to be Christians today. Even so, the spirits of their ancestors play an important role in spiritual beliefs. They still often refer to the Christian god by the Luo names they are familiar with, such as "Were" or "Nyasaye".

Notable Members of the Luo Tribe

The father of United States senator, Barack Obama is a Luo (his mother was American). Not only is Obama a senator, but also one of the democratic candidates in the 2008 presidential election. Barack Obama is considered the first African-American candidate who has a serious chance of winning the election. All the details are at my page about Barack Obama and Kenya.

Another Luo politician is Raila Amolo Odinga, who was the big contestor to sitting President Mwai Kibaki in the December 2007 elections. After reports of election fraud by Kibaki and riots, the two agreed to form a peaceful broad coalition government.
http://www.kenya-advisor.com/luo-tribe.html

The Muslim connection

One story holds that Obama Barack still is a Muslim, as many in the East of Kenya are. That isn’t true. His grandfather converted from Christianity to Islam after having fought for the British in World War I and having traveled to Islamic Zanzibar. After this, he added Hussein to his name. As a consequence, Obama’s father was raised a Muslim, but he became an atheist long before he met Obama’s mother, who was not religious as well. The same goes for his mother’s second husband – Obama’s step father.

But both Obama’s first and middle name have an African-Arabic origin. Barack means “blessed” in Arab (which has influenced East-African languages a lot during the ages) and the Arab name Hussein was passed from his grandfather and father.

Barack Obama himself became a Christian, as well as his wife Michelle. He joined the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago in 1988
http://www.kenya-advisor.com/barack-obama-and...

Raila Odinga “Luo”

On December 30, 2007, the chairman of the Kenyan election commission controversially declared Raila's opponent, incumbent president Kibaki, the winner of the presidential election by a margin of about 230,000 votes. Raila challenged the results, alleging fraud by the election commission but has refused a recount. Independent international observers have since stated that the poll was marred by irregularities, especially at the final vote tallying stages.

Raila lists himself as a social democrat.
http://ehistory.osu.edu/osu/origins/article.c...

OBAMA'S OGINGA ODINGA HUMDINGER
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48281 Sep 12, 2012
In 2007 Obama Promised Unions That He’d “ Walk On That Picket Line With You As President Of The United States Of America.”“If American workers are being denied their right to organize and collectively bargain when I’m in the White House, I’ll put on a comfortable pair of shoes myself.’…‘I’ll walk on that picket line with you as president of the United States of America because workers deserve to know that somebody is standing in their corner.”(Sam Hananel “PROMISES, PROMISES: Obama Shies Away From Protests,” The Associated Press, 3/12/11)

Obama :“And if American workers are being denied their right to organize when I’m in the White House, I will put on a comfortable pair of shoes and I will walk on that picket line with you as President of the United States.”(Senator Barack Obama, Remarks In Spartanburg, South Carolina, 11/3/07)
Now The Chicago Teachers Union Is Asking Obama To Make Good On That Promise

The Chicago Teachers Union:“We Call On The President To Walk On That Picket Line And Join Teachers, Students, Parents, And Citizens Who Support Public Education.” ANCHOR:“Overnight protesters with the Chicago teachers tweeted out:‘we call on the President to walk on that picket line and join teachers, students, parents, and citizens who support public education. Do it for the children – well there has been no response yet from the White House.”( WFLD Chicago, 9/12/12)

MORE ELECTION LIES...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48282 Sep 12, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>MAYBE SOME WILL SEE IT. I JUST POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK.
Thanks Syl....:)
I don't do Facebook ...
Used to...had security problems :(
Did U Know

Martin, TN

#48283 Sep 12, 2012
New Fox News Poll..........

An increase in support from women as well as independents gives Barack Obama a post-convention advantage over challenger Mitt Romney. The president receives a five percentage-point bounce among women and a 12-point bounce among independents, in a Fox News poll released Wednesday.
Uncle Tab

United States

#48285 Sep 12, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://mobile.rawstory.com/the rawstory/therawstory/?ref=http %3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsear ch%3Fhl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari %26q%3Dfox%2Bnews%2Bsays%2Boba ma%2Bis%2Bmuslim%26oq%3Dfox%2B news%2Bsays%2Bobama%2Bis%2Bmus lim%26gs_l%3Dmobile-gws-serp.3 ...217341.218372.0.221025.4.4. 0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.les%253B..0.0 ...1ac.1.zhNW87D9AKk#!/entry/4 ff64dec7af68a84dcee1888
Another question for Repubs, fox is not saying anyone on the network has ever said Obama is a Muslim and they are 'fair and balaced'.
This is your news soure that says they don't say he's Muslim yet you all. Ring it up daily. Who's right, you or Fox News? And if they're wrong on a subject as important as this, how can anything they say being considered trustworthy news?
Please don't go around answering the question. We all want to know.
30 minutes and all they can comment on is a typo!!

Lying cowards!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48286 Sep 12, 2012
How Raila acquired his billions.

Raila Odinga’s big break came in 2001 soon after he led his party, NDP, into a merger with KANU, the then ruling party. As Energy Minister in Moi’s government he was introduced to the family of Sheikh Abdukeder AlBakari, one of the richest families in Saudi Arabia with interests in petroleum drilling, petroleum exploration and export in the Middle East, Asia, USA and Africa.

Through the Saudi contacts,Raila was initiated into the lucrative world of oil business and soon enough he had joined the league of gig independent oil importers via his firm Pan African Petroleum Limited.

http://ajacksonian.blogspot.com/2008/01/oding...

Huuummmmm
Obots cousin....
Uncle Tab

United States

#48287 Sep 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Culture and Religion
Like most other tribes in Kenya, their religious beliefs have changed with the coming of the Europeans. Most Luo consider themselves to be Christians today. Even so, the spirits of their ancestors play an important role in spiritual beliefs. They still often refer to the Christian god by the Luo names they are familiar with, such as "Were" or "Nyasaye".
The father of United States senator, Barack Obama is a Luo (his mother was American). Not only is Obama a senator, but also one of the democratic candidates in the 2008 presidential election. Barack Obama is considered the first African-American candidate who has a serious chance of winning the election. All the details are at my page about Barack Obama and Kenya.
Another Luo politician is Raila Amolo Odinga, who was the big contestor to sitting President Mwai Kibaki in the December 2007 elections. After reports of election fraud by Kibaki and riots, the two agreed to form a peaceful broad coalition government.
The Muslim connection
One story holds that Obama Barack still is a Muslim, as many in the East of Kenya are. That isn’t true. His grandfather converted from Christianity to Islam after having fought for the British in World War I and having traveled to Islamic Zanzibar. After this, he added Hussein to his name. As a consequence, Obama’s father was raised a Muslim, but he became an atheist long before he met Obama’s mother, who was not religious as well. The same goes for his mother’s second husband – Obama’s step father.
But both Obama’s first and middle name have an African-Arabic origin. Barack means “blessed” in Arab (which has influenced East-African languages a lot during the ages) and the Arab name Hussein was passed from his grandfather and father.
Barack Obama himself became a Christian, as well as his wife Michelle. He joined the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago in 1988
Raila Odinga “Luo”
On December 30, 2007, the chairman of the Kenyan election commission controversially declared Raila's opponent, incumbent president Kibaki, the winner of the presidential election by a margin of about 230,000 votes. Raila challenged the results, alleging fraud by the election commission but has refused a recount. Independent international observers have since stated that the poll was marred by irregularities, especially at the final vote tallying stages.
....... And Fox says????? ANSWER THE QUESTION DINGBAT!!!!! Lmao

Idiot!!! Lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#48288 Sep 12, 2012
Did U Know wrote:
New Fox News Poll..........
An increase in support from women as well as independents gives Barack Obama a post-convention advantage over challenger Mitt Romney. The president receives a five percentage-point bounce among women and a 12-point bounce among independents, in a Fox News poll released Wednesday.
Speaking of Fox News

Lmao you tools are getting hammered tonight!!!

Fox right or wrong???? Jays quiet, Proffersor Rambos Quiet, Sybil's quiet.... Wtf?

And I did 'proffessor' just for you Sybil. It's all you got and I know you like to see you all type. Lmao
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48289 Sep 12, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Fox News
Lmao you tools are getting hammered tonight!!!
Fox right or wrong???? Jays quiet, Proffersor Rambos Quiet, Sybil's quiet.... Wtf?
And I did 'proffessor' just for you Sybil. It's all you got and I know you like to see you all type. Lmao
You really tried that time didn't ya fuktard..

Spelled it wrong twice..

Now get bubbys dick out of your mouth so you can see the chalkboard.

PROFESSOR-Get it now..
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48290 Sep 12, 2012
Tabatha says::

And I did 'proffessor' just for you Sybil. It's all you got and I know you like to see you all type.

PS. Your english isn't worth a damn either..
Uncle Tab

United States

#48291 Sep 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You really tried that time didn't ya fuktard..
Spelled it wrong twice..
Now get bubbys dick out of your mouth so you can see the chalkboard.
PROFESSOR-Get it now..
Keep on shoveling the Twinkies down your throat. I told everyone exact what you'd do and surprise surprise, you did it.

Why are you scared of the Fox Question? You're also scared of the tax breaks for jobs question, why are all of you so stupid and such cowards??

It's fun to lunch you idiots around and back you into a corner, point it out, and you just keep on thinking you're 'winning'

Charlie your idol?

Fox right or are all of you wrong? Scared? If. Ot, answer, if you are scared, keep typing dumb shit or stop typing like the coward you are and finish your biggie try's from McDonalds Bulah!

Lmao bet she STILL won't answer. These idiots get called out over and over and just don't get it.

But it's just fun for me :)
Uncle Tab

United States

#48292 Sep 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
Tabatha says::
And I did 'proffessor' just for you Sybil. It's all you got and I know you like to see you all type.
PS. Your english isn't worth a damn either..
See what I mean???

*snicker*
Uncle Tab

United States

#48294 Sep 12, 2012
Ok ive grown bored with the chunkie chick. Being Spelling and grammar police so she can go on and on just to see herself type and avoiding the facts as they all do gets old quick.

Jay and Proffersor Rambo, you can come out of hiding now. Least you two tools had enough sense to hide out while the Muslim/Fox question was brought up
Jay

Paris, TN

#48295 Sep 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda "hated" to do it, because of the controversy of people in 'small communities' slapping "gory" happenings on the FRONT page of the local newspaper....I despise that!
But, all in all, I thought people "should" see it...
They didn't care to do it to Qaddafi(?)...
Which I thought ill mannered ...
Where's the dignity/respect for the deceased?
Ya know :(
I have "total" respect for the family.
Offer my condolences to them, his 'comrades' familes
and "everyone" affected by this.

I agree with what you said, A L, but people need to be outraged. Skimming over the facts is what Obama does. He figures the less we know the better off he is. It may never make the American news papers but I guarantee it will send a clear message to this country what a fake this apologetic president is. These pictures are so disgusting there are no words to describe it. But glossing over this issue is the Obama way. A few nicety, nice words and off he goes to campaign like he's done since the day he took office.
Jay

Paris, TN

#48296 Sep 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Culture and Religion
The Muslim connection
Raila Odinga “Luo”

A L, don't try to educate that fake Uncle Taboo. His brain doesn't expand to that capacity. He can only see as far as the end of his nose. And I'm giving him a stretch there!
Jay

Paris, TN

#48297 Sep 12, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on shoveling the Twinkies down your throat. I told everyone exact what you'd do and surprise surprise, you did it.
Why are you scared of the Fox Question? You're also scared of the tax breaks for jobs question, why are all of you so stupid and such cowards??
It's fun to lunch you idiots around and back you into a corner, point it out, and you just keep on thinking you're 'winning'
Charlie your idol?
Fox right or are all of you wrong? Scared? If. Ot, answer, if you are scared, keep typing dumb shit or stop typing like the coward you are and finish your biggie try's from McDonalds Bulah!
Lmao bet she STILL won't answer. These idiots get called out over and over and just don't get it.
But it's just fun for me :)
~~~~~~~~~~
Geez, I had to go back twice and read your pisspoor spelling and grammar to make sense of what you said.

You are concerned that Fox has not discussed Obama's muslimhood? Wrong, it's been on Fox, it's been on many networks, it's in video interviews, it's been discussed over and over during the first two years of his administration. Even in the Kenyan newspapers. Where have you been, under a rock?

There have been so many articles on it the past two years that I had to make a file on it. The reason you don't know about what's going on in the world is because you watch those idiotic news stations that have brain-washed you into believing in nothing but liberal blow-hard BS. How often do you want Fox stations to keep discussing the same crap? If you had half a brain you'd know that there are other things in this world beside Obama. As for Mitt, he's not campaigning on Obama's religion. How stupid would that be? Obama would just lie, hide his records so no one knows who he is and keep telling the lies as he has since day one.

Stop wasting our time with you stupid blabbering rhetoric questions, and do you own research.

The End....with you!

Imbecile!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48298 Sep 12, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what you said, A L, but people need to be outraged. Skimming over the facts is what Obama does. He figures the less we know the better off he is. It may never make the American news papers but I guarantee it will send a clear message to this country what a fake this apologetic president is. These pictures are so disgusting there are no words to describe it. But glossing over this issue is the Obama way. A few nicety, nice words and off he goes to campaign like he's done since the day he took office.
Thanks Jay...

He is so "incompetent" for running this Country!
It's 'sickening and maddening'...
I did not believe all this so-called birther info to begin with...
Until I got to kinda "digging around on the net" ...
Then I saw what was going on pretty quickly!!!

Tracked it all the way back to the first Supreme Court case where Vattel was cited. Don't know if you were posting here then or not. Been awhile... Anyhow I posted it on here. While I was researching that, oh my, at the stuff I found!

Scummy the GNAT(cornelous scudmeister)dissed me every which way.
Used to think "tofy" was him.... He's changed if he is! BUT since then I have been on obot! It's "unbelievable" the info I have found. Sickening! I'm just glad I was "laid up and couldn't" vote then. I know a lot of people were mesmerized by him. His charismatic way. I used to watch him speak, until I found out "what" he is!

Now the sound of his voice is like the chalkboard scenario.....
Screeeech!!!!!

Too much rambling :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Beek/football/murderer 9 hr Oyesyoudid 20
sergent 9 hr Oyesyoudid 15
Paranormal investigations . A Bigfoot sighting 10 hr just saying 59
Tracie Keene Dowdy (Aug '12) Sun lol 5
craziest woman in Greenup County Sun Batgirl 2
Greenup Football 2014 (Jan '14) Sun Just saying 42
Fire trucks at gchs Oct 17 Randy 1
Greenup Dating
Find my Match

Greenup Jobs