teresa bowling
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
greenup guy

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2010
does anybody know anything about her. i think she graduated arond 1984.
someone else

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Happily married, living in Ohio I think

Since: Sep 10

Coal Center, PA

#3 Oct 5, 2010
greenup guy wrote:
does anybody know anything about her. i think she graduated arond 1984.
did work at SOMC in portsmouth,oh.
Well

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2010
Don't take a smart person to figure out who is writing these post???

Since: Sep 10

Coal Center, PA

#5 Oct 5, 2010
Well wrote:
Don't take a smart person to figure out who is writing these post???
lol....u think we are all the same person???
ROUTE 2

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2010
I am pretty sure she works at OLBH. I think she is now divorced.She always drove nice cars.Pretty gal too boot.
for your info

Roscoe, PA

#7 Oct 6, 2010
not divorced or working at olbh anymore.. happily married and working for home health and raising her beautiful family... living in ky.... just so u know...
wrong

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Everyone is wrong. She is a nurse at portsmouth hospital, had one kid before she was married. She is now divorced and lives in portsmouth.
someone else

Whitney, TX

#9 Oct 7, 2010
wrong wrote:
Everyone is wrong. She is a nurse at portsmouth hospital, had one kid before she was married. She is now divorced and lives in portsmouth.
I don't know about working in Portsmouth, but she's not a nurse, she's an x-ray tech, and she DID NOT have a baby before she was married, I was at the wedding. And as to if she's divorced or not, who cares? He was a jerk anyway!
ROUTE2

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2010
Yes, i heard she was now divorced. She was nice girl in high school, never really dated anyone that i heard of. An ex of hers said she was wild after graduation.Ran with a couple of bad-boys.She probably got preagant @ this time. Iknow she was working at OLBH last i heard. Would like to run into her if she is single.
MUSIC MAN

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2010
wild girl!drove red camaro or firebird.was with her several times over in ironton.had a girl-friend who hung around with her in town. rode with them in town. they worked together at hospital.she was guy crazy from what i remember. she got married to a guy from ironton. dont know if she is still married.i think she had a kid that lived with someome or she had an abortion, cant remeber what.
greenup guy

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2010
i just moved back to greenup county after being in military since graduation, remembered teresa. i was looking to maybe find out what had became of her. did not want to deface her with everybodies dirt that is probably bs anyway.
for your info

Roscoe, PA

#13 Oct 14, 2010
MUST BE MORE THAN ONE
ky kid

Ashland, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2010
all of you are wrong... she works for kdmc... is still married and no kids... the red car was a trans am.and now she drives a bmw.. so I don't think any of you really know this gal....
9 inch nailer

Richmond, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2010
i remember getting her cherry. lol!!!
9 inch nailer

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2010
don't matter if she is married or not i still tag it now and again. don't ask her much just do it let's get it on!!
KY HARLEY GUY

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 21, 2010
don't think 9 inch nler got her cherry. i got it and mine is bigger.she freaked when i gave it to her but she took it all.no kid that i knowed of.car was a red ta and yep shes married now see her around greenup
being nosey

Greenup, KY

#18 Oct 22, 2010
i know a lady with the same name and she has a child and is a very sweet person and she lives right here in ky ,so maybe there is more than one

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 28, 2010
must be more than one theresa. i dated the theresa with the red trans am in 87. she was not inocent with me. i was her first was not pregnant at any time when i was with her. she married a guy i know over in ohio.she works up in ashland at one of the hospitals.the only 9 inches she ever got back then was myne.
A FORMER FRIEND

Richmond, KY

#20 Dec 15, 2010
I dont know if she is still married or not. She lived in ohio, was married to a guy from south point. He worked on ems, was a waste imo, she always talked about him.I think she wasnt satisfied with him, dont know why she married him anyway.she was engaged to a guy in greenup before, i think she had got pregnant by him, dont know whole story as to what happened to the child. Dont know if she has children now or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenup County Drug Court (Mar '09) 2 hr Ex Hell Raiser 98
Ryan baker 11 hr Wondering 1
Narc 14 hr That one 13
Kyle Barnett a narc? 14 hr That one 1
old greenup county high school mascots (Jun '13) 17 hr John 10
Sheree Wilson Page Tue Tell it straight 7
Dr querubin (Nov '14) Tue Ewoks 42

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance