true facts and fuzzy z

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

jenn help kill curtie and is a hoe and her sister jessica is hoe too fuzzy says that the only thing thight on jessica is her mouth and ass because her puss is loose as hell and smell like s@it because her and jenn f#ck each other and sux dog d#ck they suxed my dog and jacked it too a dog a real dog and jessica let the same dog lick her puss what a nasty hoe and jenn is killer
fuzzy d

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

they will get theirs real soon before i forget i pay them 100 dollars last summer to lix sux and fux each other on bar at the fuzzy duck and they really are bi jess fux me and my sister in the same night plus me and my best friend a time
U R Right

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Wow wrote:
No, they shouldn't be raising them, and from what I have heard, usually the kids are taken care of by someone else. What's even more sad, is that between the two of them, there are 7 children! It's just so disgusting to see a guy get on here and bash women for being sluts and easy, but they do the same thing. Personally, I believe that type of behavior is disgusting and repulsive from anyone, but if you're going to dog someone for it, please don't go out and do the same thing. I am in NO way taking up for anyone in this situation, just sad for these children.
2(girls)+5(different dads)=7(babies)
Just so everyone knows, they both have hep.(Thats why one of the last babies born <Caylen> was by C-section, to keep her from getting it) Just imagine, 2 girls were able to spread this shit to at least 5 different guys for sure, and who knows how many more that have slept with them. Look how many admitted to it on this post! BTW, The guy Jessica is living with (Tony) still doesn't know that the last baby born (Aubrey) is not his!
Jenn IS recieving SSI for Caylen (app.$1,200 a month), but spends it elsehwere because her mom and dad are raising both Caylen and Braden. If I remember right, that money is supposed to go for the baby and not for her to spend at the Fuzzy Duck every weekend with Jess. The only time they spend with their kids are when they have to go home because they spent all of Caylen's SSI check!
Wow

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

It's nasty, and a disgrace that grown women who are MOTHERS behave this way. You also would think they would respect their parents more than to do this to them, I'm sure it's putting them in a very difficult position. I would be humiliated if people talked as bad about me as they do about these two. It's embarassing, and obviously most of it is true. You think it would be enough motivation for someone to get their act together...but I guess not.
fuzzy d

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

hey jessica how do you like me now i told you i'll get even b!tch now everyone know what you really are and your sister too everything said is the truth and nothing but the truth
JENN

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Okay first of all "True Facts and Fuzzy D" you have no clue what the heck your even talking about, to write on here that i killed my own boyfriend, that's pretty shitty i don't understand why the hell you would even put something like that on here.. I Loved him and I always will, and what happened with that was nothing but a terrible accident you have no clue what the heck happened you wasn't there so why don't you keep your god damn mouth shut, for real.. unless you know the truth about it! Oh and yeah i'm gonna suck a dog off.. how gross, i mean you really think people are gonna believe that me and my sister did that to a fu*king dog?? HAHAHA I'm sorry honey but you have gotta get a better life then this, your making yourself look like a fool!! And yes i believe that you need to stop bringing this babies in on this.. seriously they have nothing to do with his, so stop writing their fu*king name on here and the funny thing is you don't even know how to spell their names right.. haha what a fu*king dumbas*.. but yet you wanna talk so much shit about us and you act like you know us so well, but obviously not bc you can't even spell!!

"U R Right"- and it's soo funny to you to bc you don't know what the f*ck your talkin about either bc my baby doesn't get that much in SS BAHAHA and you can't even spell my babies names right haha you fu*king idiot i guess you don't know me that well like you obviously think you do, what a little bit*h you are.. soo that just tells you that everything you just said was made the f*ck up.. you seriously need to get a life.. for real!!
JENN

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

And "Fuzzy D" It says that you f*cked my sister and then your own sister?? OMG that's kinda GROSS, you fu*kin piece of shit!! you screwed your own sister.. EWWW Disgusting!!! so please children ages 35 and over lets try to grow up a little bit and be adults and stop writing these most ridiculous comments on here. bc i mean their so dumb that you would honestly have to be mentally retarded to believe any of this bullsh*t, which i'm sure most of you are!!

And it's so funny bc it seems like just about every comment is from the same people.. Hmmmmm?? i wonder who that could be?? Yes Jessica's baby is Tony's (her boyfriend), and i definitely didn't tell anybody over at the duck that it was his bc you CAN'T EVEN HAVE KIDS.. hahaha, what a dumbass..so your the one lookin like a fool saying it's your baby and you can't even have children.. WOW i believe you've got some major issues buddy so just keep washing those dishes and leave us the hell alone bc obviously a couple of people are pissed off at us and wanna start some crap.. but I'm telling you guys your wasting your time bc we could care less about you poeple bc we know what we do and that's all that matters!! And just for the record both of my kids live with me.. sooo i'm pretty sure my mother don't!! And you need to leave these babies outta this.. you can start rumors bout me and my sister all you want but leave the kiddos alone!! Thanks! OHHH.. And how about next time we start putting on REAL NAMES on here since everyone wants to start shit!!!! Bc I bet you all are scared little Bit*hes and can't!! HAHAHA
fuzzy d

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

nowonder you two can s$ck d#ck look how long winded you two are my 2 best hoes bring me my money now jessica you dumb f$ckin C^nt or we can f$ck for what you owe me how that sound to you
I AM Right

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

JENN wrote:
Okay first of all "True Facts and Fuzzy D" you have no clue what the heck your even talking about, to write on here that i killed my own boyfriend, that's pretty shitty i don't understand why the hell you would even put something like that on here.. I Loved him and I always will, and what happened with that was nothing but a terrible accident you have no clue what the heck happened you wasn't there so why don't you keep your god damn mouth shut, for real.. unless you know the truth about it! Oh and yeah i'm gonna suck a dog off.. how gross, i mean you really think people are gonna believe that me and my sister did that to a fu*king dog?? HAHAHA I'm sorry honey but you have gotta get a better life then this, your making yourself look like a fool!! And yes i believe that you need to stop bringing this babies in on this.. seriously they have nothing to do with his, so stop writing their fu*king name on here and the funny thing is you don't even know how to spell their names right.. haha what a fu*king dumbas*.. but yet you wanna talk so much shit about us and you act like you know us so well, but obviously not bc you can't even spell!!
"U R Right"- and it's soo funny to you to bc you don't know what the f*ck your talkin about either bc my baby doesn't get that much in SS BAHAHA and you can't even spell my babies names right haha you fu*king idiot i guess you don't know me that well like you obviously think you do, what a little bit*h you are.. soo that just tells you that everything you just said was made the f*ck up.. you seriously need to get a life.. for real!!
Yeah, I do know you, thats why you are so mad! Your are Jennifer Michelle Craft, Daughter of Cathy and Curtis Craft. You live on Whittier Road on Rt. 2 Greenup Kentucky. You have 2 kids (Braden whos dad is Josh Duke,and you parents have custody of him) and (Caylen/Kaylen, how ever it is you spell it whos dad was Curtie Douglas). You have Curties last name tattooed across your belly. At the end of every month, you recieve Caylens $1200 SSI check that you and your sister Jessica Craft blow on hotels with Josh Duke and the Fuzzy Duck. You and Jess ride around in Tonys 1990s model 4 door caprice. Braden just started kindergarden this year, did you know that. Caylen spends every weekend at Lois's house (Curties mom). Last time you and Jess spent all of Caylens SSI check, you two stole your dads new rotor-tiller and your moms new 42" LCD Hi-def tv and pawned them. Want to know any more, just ask me. BTW isn't Brayden off school today for his fall break?
true words

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

they are dumb hoes ,pill heads, lusts,b@tch,std wh%res
hmmmm

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

if jessica is this bad on stuff why does this guy stay with her or does he not know what she doing and where are their mom and dad and what do they think of what their daughters behavior someone needs to help them get off the pills
fuzzy d

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

jessica is to dumb to get help she will alway be a pill head lust wh!re c%nt b*tch i pimp her out time and time again yes they both have stds and jessica is also hiv pos.
you2

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

wow
In the Know

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

hmmmm wrote:
if jessica is this bad on stuff why does this guy stay with her or does he not know what she doing and where are their mom and dad and what do they think of what their daughters behavior someone needs to help them get off the pills
Tony doesn't have a clue what is going on. He still thinks Jessica'a last baby (Aubrey) is his.

Their mom and dad didn't have a clue about anything until Jenn and Jess stole their crap and pawned it. Also, Jenn and Josh got arrested the week before last at that hotel in Greenup. Their mom was in denial at first but now I think she finally knows what is going on.
Jenn

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

"I AM Right"
Well obviously you do know me, so if you know me that well then why don't you tell me who the hell you are.. that's why i'm mad bc you talk mad crap and won't tell me the name!! and first of all i don't get near 1200 hundred dollars for CAELYNN so i don't know where you got that from, and second of all i have never got a hotel room with my sister with that money, and actually last time i got a room my boyfriend has paid for it, and third of all i have been to the fuzy duck in over 5 months soo i'm pretty sure i haven't spent all of the money over there! all i'm sayin is before you start saying all this sh*t and tryin to tell me how much money i get a month you need to get everything right before you start talking! and i would appreicate it if you would stop talking about my kids on here please! Ohh and the rotor-tiller my mom and dad let me have it, and if you know me that well and don't believe me they would be more than happy to tell you themselves! and why does it matter if my son is outta school for fall break? i do believe that all schools are out so that really aint hard to figure out!!
And i'm actually doin really well right now and i don't need all of this criticism, so i wish everyone would just back off and please just leave me the hell alone and let me live my life!! Thanks!
sad heart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Third grade grammar. Who ARE Jenn and Jessica?Jenn and Jessica are plural they are also proper nouns thus should be capitalized.
fuzzy d

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

call so we can out and pimp you out and you s@ck my d!ck jessica the c$nt with a d!ck in every hole on her nasty body hiv wh#re
fuzzy d

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

im still waiting for you jessica i'll call you because you won't call me you c#nt
about time

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

i know her she is a bitch and she get 30s for sex she suck at sex she a dry lay if you show her a 30 she'll fake it real good ya she is hiv postive because she gave it to me i hope you rot in hell for what you gave me c#nt whor$e l@ST everyone needs to how you really b#tch
what

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

wow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Greenup Forum right now

Search the Greenup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min lmao 146,027
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min ;)) 81,559
Lloyd. Bp (Jan '14) 1 hr Wow 44
Megan 2 hr really 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
Were do all the drug dealers live? (Apr '11) 3 hr Sickofit 163
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••