Chief at gas station
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I saw Piercy in a car kissing on some girl the other night about 9:30. Didn't recognize her. Plates from out of state? Know anything?
correction

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Init4thegossip wrote:
I saw Piercy in a car kissing on some girl the other night about 9:30. Didn't recognize her. Plates from out of state? Know anything?
You must not b from around here. It wasnt 9:30 it was 8:30 at the marathon station phil was on duty and the plates are from Ohio and everyone knows who she is and she was on her way to work
Special
#3 Oct 7, 2012
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not b from around here. It wasnt 9:30 it was 8:30 at the marathon station phil was on duty and the plates are from Ohio and everyone knows who she is and she was on her way to work
Well hope she doesnt think shes the only one hes seeing. NOT. for a fact.
true

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Special wrote:
<quoted text>Well hope she doesnt think shes the only one hes seeing. NOT. for a fact.
Everyone knows he doesnt see just one! But they all think theyre special! Too funny!
HAPPY 4 Him

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 7, 2012
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not b from around here. It wasnt 9:30 it was 8:30 at the marathon station phil was on duty and the plates are from Ohio and everyone knows who she is and she was on her way to work
No really....he was at b dubs eating at that time. Your lies will never work. Wish him a happy two month and leave it alone. You aren't convincing when you flat out lie. If you knew something and weren't afraid of slander then you'd name names but you never can! You lose again.Bam!
correction

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2012
HAPPY 4 Him wrote:
<quoted text>No really....he was at b dubs eating at that time. Your lies will never work. Wish him a happy two month and leave it alone. You aren't convincing when you flat out lie. If you knew something and weren't afraid of slander then you'd name names but you never can! You lose again.Bam!
You are truly an idiot. I suppose he is at bdubs every night at 8:30? Ha! Keep convincing yourself youre "the one"! Bam!
HAPPY 4 Him

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 7, 2012
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly an idiot. I suppose he is at bdubs every night at 8:30? Ha! Keep convincing yourself youre "the one"! Bam!
He doesn't eat there every night but he's been with me this whole week. My dad has been in the hospital so i had to come in town. He hasn't had a minute to be with you. Go check yourself in the psych ward. You've truly proved you have lost your mind.
Acetone
#8 Oct 8, 2012
HAPPY 4 Him wrote:
<quoted text> He doesn't eat there every night but he's been with me this whole week. My dad has been in the hospital so i had to come in town. He hasn't had a minute to be with you. Go check yourself in the psych ward. You've truly proved you have lost your mind.
No you have truly losing yours and you r the one afrid to put your true name even though we know who you r from Louisville. You will just have to find out like the rest. BAM!
shedding some light

Russell, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Acetone wrote:
<quoted text> No you have truly losing yours and you r the one afrid to put your true name even though we know who you r from Louisville. You will just have to find out like the rest. BAM!
Dont kid yourself. She knows who some of you women are. She just doesnt want to know the truth. Its easier to keep her blinders on and pretend she is special than to find you women and demand proof.I personally know who 2 of you are and I know you have proof. But my suggestion is to let her go, maybe she will convince him to retire and move away from here with her. Then BAM! Problem solved! Both of them go away!
HAPPY 4 Him

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 8, 2012
shedding some light wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont kid yourself. She knows who some of you women are. She just doesnt want to know the truth. Its easier to keep her blinders on and pretend she is special than to find you women and demand proof.I personally know who 2 of you are and I know you have proof. But my suggestion is to let her go, maybe she will convince him to retire and move away from here with her. Then BAM! Problem solved! Both of them go away!
Missy or Chris? Is that the two? Funny.... If you do an IP address it's just you talking to yourself under different names. Why bother? He and i are great friends. You are so jealous. As for retiring...he will be there for the rest of his life..
FYI
#11 Oct 8, 2012
HAPPY 4 Him wrote:
<quoted text>Missy or Chris? Is that the two? Funny.... If you do an IP address it's just you talking to yourself under different names. Why bother? He and i are great friends. You are so jealous. As for retiring...he will be there for the rest of his life..
IP addresses prove nothing, other than where it came from not who actually sent it. Go figure.
HAPPY 4 Him

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 8, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text> IP addresses prove nothing, other than where it came from not who actually sent it. Go figure.
OMG..... Yes the internet protocol address is the address of the device You write on within your network. Are you really that dumb? FYI
FYI
#13 Oct 8, 2012
HAPPY 4 Him wrote:
<quoted text>OMG..... Yes the internet protocol address is the address of the device You write on within your network. Are you really that dumb? FYI
smarter than u think. thats the pot calling the kettle black. R u that dumb is the question?
HAPPY 4 Him

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 8, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text> smarter than u think. thats the pot calling the kettle black. R u that dumb is the question?
Great come back. Lol
ego friendly

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2012
HAPPY 4 Him wrote:
<quoted text>Great come back. Lol
You all do know youre feeding his already over inflated ego, dont you? Hes loving every minute of this!
HAPPY 4 Him

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 8, 2012
ego friendly wrote:
<quoted text>
You all do know youre feeding his already over inflated ego, dont you? Hes loving every minute of this!
I no idea why you have such a vendetta against him. He's been sweet and kind since the day i met him. If you knew him and weren't mad at him you would know what a good man he really is. Stop bashing him. You're so disrespectful.smh
HAPPY 4 Him

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 8, 2012
I have.....i hate autocorrect.
ego friendly

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2012
HAPPY 4 Him wrote:
I have.....i hate autocorrect.
Disrespectful is sleeping with another mans wife
HAPPY 4 Him

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 8, 2012
ego friendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Disrespectful is sleeping with another mans wife
She slept with him, too. She wanted him. She craved him. Why do you blame him because he was more man than you? You obviously didn't please her like he could. It's not a great choice to have sex outside of marriage but it's not all his fault.
ego friendly

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2012
HAPPY 4 Him wrote:
<quoted text>She slept with him, too. She wanted him. She craved him. Why do you blame him because he was more man than you? You obviously didn't please her like he could. It's not a great choice to have sex outside of marriage but it's not all his fault.
Isnt it a wonderful feeling knowing that your beloved phil is there to please the cravings of other women, married or otherwise? You sure have a prize there! You should be so proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GC football (Oct '16) 15 hr Mom 6
Aluminuim Factory 20 hr Tim2 12
Steve Danner (Apr '16) Wed Legion of Truth 7
Who smokes pot? Tue Hungry again 6
Anyone know anything about Kyle Barnett? (Jan '12) Tue That one 37
Greenup County Denocrat Party Apr 24 You Are Wrong Again 36
Michelle and Kim Barker (Dec '10) Apr 24 Izzy 12

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages