First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big mike

Ashland, KY

#1 May 1, 2010
anyone know him

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 May 1, 2010
yeah he was in jail for awhile for supposable raping his neice i think. idk if it was true or not. he is goofy but otherwise a nice guy. knows how to party lol.
wall_e_world

Ashland, KY

#3 May 1, 2010
big h wrote:
yeah he was in jail for awhile for supposable raping his neice i think. idk if it was true or not. he is goofy but otherwise a nice guy. knows how to party lol.
i thought he got busted 4 drugs. thats what was goin around, but you know how that is. & yeah he is a nice guy
big mike

Ashland, KY

#4 May 1, 2010
no he did not do it that is why he is out now and ya he is a nice guy really my gf friends thinks cute. but hell idk im not gay to say he is hot lol
know him

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 1, 2010
well yes steven is a nice guy. and yes he did his niece, with her consent. his sisters set it up. codie and tonya had rachel do that because thier mother died about 8 yrs or so ago and left them all some money each.........and they wanted him to get into some sort of legal trouble so that they could get the money thier mom leftthem.......bc she left them each a sum upon turning 18.......and thier money was all gone by the time steven reached 18 so that was thier way of scaming steevn for his money. yeah f*cked up huh. but really the most f*cked up part is the part of Codie Oneal and Tonya Unrue. Thats the only family you got left. granny and papaw will die sooner or later, who's gonna take care of your alls kids then?????
big mike

Ashland, KY

#6 May 2, 2010
who r u u know him u sound almost close to his family and his sister codie took all his money already. and i talk to him today and ask him about what gone on and he said that lies was told and he would not be here if it was not for the system telling him that everything was wrong and that he is free and noting is on his record and he also told me that he likes how everyone thinks he is a nice guy. ya some people say he change but thats what 3 years do to u. and i wish i could help steven and his grand parents out of there. codie is taking his grand parnets money every month and im going to help him out some how so thats what we need to do help his grandparnts out ok.
Ponderous

Jacksonville, FL

#7 May 2, 2010
big mike wrote:
who r u u know him u sound almost close to his family and his sister codie took all his money already. and i talk to him today and ask him about what gone on and he said that lies was told and he would not be here if it was not for the system telling him that everything was wrong and that he is free and noting is on his record and he also told me that he likes how everyone thinks he is a nice guy. ya some people say he change but thats what 3 years do to u. and i wish i could help steven and his grand parents out of there. codie is taking his grand parnets money every month and im going to help him out some how so thats what we need to do help his grandparnts out ok.
You speak the truth. Steven is basically a good kid. I have known him for most of his life. The best thing for him to do would be to join the military or somehow else get away from the rest of that bunch. The girls are about nothing but taking advantage of whoever they can, be it him or the Grand Parents. If he sticks around, it wil only be a matter of time before they try something against him again.
big mike

Ashland, KY

#8 May 2, 2010
i know and i ask him the samething and he said he just wants to be there until his grandparnts pass and then his out but he has no one that will take him in ive tryed but i could not bc my parnts would not let him bc they did not have the room for him.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 May 3, 2010
know him wrote:
well yes steven is a nice guy. and yes he did his niece, with her consent. his sisters set it up. codie and tonya had rachel do that because thier mother died about 8 yrs or so ago and left them all some money each.........and they wanted him to get into some sort of legal trouble so that they could get the money thier mom leftthem.......bc she left them each a sum upon turning 18.......and thier money was all gone by the time steven reached 18 so that was thier way of scaming steevn for his money. yeah f*cked up huh. but really the most f*cked up part is the part of Codie Oneal and Tonya Unrue. Thats the only family you got left. granny and papaw will die sooner or later, who's gonna take care of your alls kids then?????
that's way too much information.
big mike

Ashland, KY

#10 May 3, 2010
ya just a little bit and he did not do it he told me him self and u could see it in his eyes that he is telling the truth.
Megan cook

Youngstown, OH

#11 May 3, 2010
steven is a great guy and no he never did that and i kno this im to close to his family not to kno i wish you guys would stop saying stuff

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 May 3, 2010
Well he did something or he wouldn't have been in so long.
big mike

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 4, 2010
u need to listin to that girl she maybe be close to them but really he did not do and y he was in there for so long bc of all the drugs that was in his system only weed but he had alot on him the day the cops came and got him bc he was going to a party to have fun that is y he was in there that long im just telling u that is what i know.... oh ya megan chick it sounds like we r on the same page we should hang out and go on a date i got the biggest dick u will ever see its 13in no lie. so if u do just tell me and ill text u ok sweet heart. :)

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 May 5, 2010
big mike wrote:
u need to listin to that girl she maybe be close to them but really he did not do and y he was in there for so long bc of all the drugs that was in his system only weed but he had alot on him the day the cops came and got him bc he was going to a party to have fun that is y he was in there that long im just telling u that is what i know.... oh ya megan chick it sounds like we r on the same page we should hang out and go on a date i got the biggest dick u will ever see its 13in no lie. so if u do just tell me and ill text u ok sweet heart.:)
hey dumbass she is dating Steven.
big mike

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 May 5, 2010
i know who is this

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 May 5, 2010
big mike wrote:
i know who is this
dude your a cccrrrreeeeepppppeeeerrrr i would never tell you my real name.
megan cook

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 May 7, 2010
man you guys no my whole life story dont ya lol anyways stevens a great guy and the girl lied and she even said she did so suck on that one sweetheart
steven oneal

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 7, 2010
will thanx everyone for saying im a nice guy and everything and big mike i know u and your x said that u have a 6in lol its the truth. will big h im glad that u took up for me. so big mike if i see u ever i will kick your a** so dont ever say anything like that again so leave greenup be4 i find u cause if i do see u i will get u. so im going to leave it at that.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#19 May 7, 2010
steven oneal wrote:
will thanx everyone for saying im a nice guy and everything and big mike i know u and your x said that u have a 6in lol its the truth. will big h im glad that u took up for me. so big mike if i see u ever i will kick your a** so dont ever say anything like that again so leave greenup be4 i find u cause if i do see u i will get u. so im going to leave it at that.
no prob dude. that big mike dude sounds like a piece of sh*t.
steven oneal

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 May 7, 2010
he is i know and i hope i see him sometime bc i wanna to kick his a** for a long time now. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diana Roberts wells 6 hr Woka 2
River Tsunami - can it happen ? (Mar '11) 11 hr Yeppers 18
Cops / harassment 14 hr Sting 4
porn in greenup county? (Nov '14) 14 hr Jolly Pirate 12
car stereo place in greenup Fri Effinretardsmovingin 7
who wants to get laid tonight (Mar '10) Feb 22 Lee cook 7
Rising water Feb 22 Factoverfiction 7

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages