who

Ashland, KY

#327 Jul 9, 2009
sdfglj
challenge question

Russell, KY

#328 Oct 15, 2009
KeppItUp wrote:
Sorry but it dropped out of the top 5. If this post keeps the Cheif out patroling we need to keep it up front. IS he out patroling or has he just found a new roosting spot? Anyone know?
so is the chief doing his job, or is all the activity going on elsewhere?
guess

Ashland, KY

#329 Oct 15, 2009
are you kidding he is and always has been a skirt chaser
Sharon

Ashland, KY

#330 Oct 16, 2009
leave my X- husband alone, I think he has turned over a new leaf, he just recently did a really big favor for me.
youngerbutwiser

Ashland, KY

#331 Oct 17, 2009
Evil is in the eye of the beholder... If your looking for evil you will find it. Greenup has so many larger probems than a Husband and Wifes private business. Obviously he truts his wife and has faith in their marriage! Kudos to the both you for defending your integrety!
Updates

Frisco, TX

#332 Jul 21, 2010
Anything new going on?

Since: Jun 10

Wagoner, OK

#333 Jul 21, 2010
garbageman wrote:
chiefy calls everybody trash, his actions are well know in this city. he used to visit a upstairs apt on a daily basis. i no some folks who have him on tape, he is crooked. he no chief of police he a legal crimnal that all nothing less. he break more law than he uphold. but look at the womans most of them are dogs, get checked after being with him you never no what you have caut.
roger russell is a good man and will help anyone that he can.the only ones that he calls trash are trash,and u must be trash because u are talking shit about him for some reason,ohhh did he put u in jail??poor poor u STOP BREAKING THE LAW,furthermore,all u people are jelious.and have no lives because u have no jobs ur more than likely a pill head on welfair and sell ur food stamps.so all u have to do is sit on the computer and talk shit about everyone get a life and stop trashing people....
Updates

Frisco, TX

#334 Jul 21, 2010
Jelious?? Lol.
Welfair??

What are these things you speak of? I looked them up in the dictionary, but found nothing.:(
Whats Up

Ashland, KY

#335 Jul 22, 2010
Is Roger Russell still employed with the City of Greenup. You never see him out and about town except for quitting time.
Who cares

Ashland, KY

#336 Jul 22, 2010
It is real easy for all of you to get on here and run your mouth and hide behind your computer. I think that is why you all do this. Because you can say whatever you want and not be held accountable. Well Karma is a SOB and someday your name will be on here too. Can't wait. This site is sick! It is gonna get so popular that YOUR name will definitetly show up eventually. Can't freakin wait.
lmao

Vanceburg, KY

#337 Jul 23, 2010
Who cares wrote:
It is real easy for all of you to get on here and run your mouth and hide behind your computer. I think that is why you all do this. Because you can say whatever you want and not be held accountable. Well Karma is a SOB and someday your name will be on here too. Can't wait. This site is sick! It is gonna get so popular that YOUR name will definitetly show up eventually. Can't freakin wait.
....sounds like someone hit a sore spot with u....why dont you sign your real name....seems Karma maybe knocking at your doorstep......lmao........
HAHA

Ruffs Dale, PA

#338 Jul 23, 2010
Hell, my names been on here before and I weathered the storm. Come on Roger, if you aren't guilty of anything it will all die down. Of course, the key is that you can't be guilty of what you've been accused.
funny

Ironton, OH

#340 Feb 15, 2014
brought to my attention wrote:
my name is toby russell i am roger russell ex wife i would appreciate it if my name was left out of all of this bullshit i have never been on this site till now and i could care less what roger and his wife does as for whoever said my ass is big needs to take another look i only weigh 125 and better then that why dont you tell that to my face or are you a coward? the only time i talk to roger is if it concerns our son.... i hope for ians sake he never hears any of this stuff about his dad even though alot is true...that is until he is at least old enough to understand...then he can judge him for himself....so keep me out of all of your roger bashing!!!!!!! as for rogers wife im glad you cheated with him you done me a favor!!!!!!!
Is this the same wife that had a daughter he just married that's half his age???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
penny banks from greenup 2 hr penny banks 7
rentals 4 hr plz help 2
Meade's on uhlan branch (Jan '14) 15 hr ky girl 29
jason hunt (Jul '11) 15 hr Im Interested 14
Stacey Thompson 18 hr goatboy 16
bobby carpenter/county garage (May '11) Mon trump man 99
Sidewalk in lloyd Mon Gch 16

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance