Greenup Goodwill
friend2friend

Ashland, KY

#202 May 14, 2009
Hello again, Been catching upon the chatter in here. Well ladies I do have a few more intelligent comments. You started this post for people to learn about this cheating ex. If everything you wrote in here is true..each one of you need to go to the local newspaper, pay for a space and write it all down for all of greenup county to read. The only bad side of this is you have to give your names and it has to be TRUE. So you chose to use this to hide your identity (which didn't last long cause this is a small town)and maybe there is more falsehood to these comments than truth. I do know this if you wanted to bash only Mr.Russell why did you title this post as the GREENUP GOODWILL. By doing that you labeled those employees, Has anyone of those employees did or said anything to you personally? Same way with the SUBWAY statement...Maybe someone should make a post titled with your job's business name. Then whatever someone does there would be everyone's business like your trying to do in here and labels all those that work there with this kind of malicious gossip. IF you only wanted to bash your ex...you should have titled this post as just that.
you babbleing idiots

Raywick, KY

#203 May 14, 2009
sharon childers wrote:
<quoted text> the only person being bashed is Roger. I don't think its called slander when facts are being stated ,and you are right about the Springer show but the content of the show would be so X-Rated it would have to be on pay-for-veiw.
If I am reading correctly that is not the only name mentioned in this post. While reading this I ran accross the definition of slander and it sure seems to me that all of this is slander because there is no proof to any of these post
ashamed

Ashland, KY

#204 May 14, 2009
friend2friend wrote:
Hello again, Been catching upon the chatter in here. Well ladies I do have a few more intelligent comments. You started this post for people to learn about this cheating ex. If everything you wrote in here is true..each one of you need to go to the local newspaper, pay for a space and write it all down for all of greenup county to read. The only bad side of this is you have to give your names and it has to be TRUE. So you chose to use this to hide your identity (which didn't last long cause this is a small town)and maybe there is more falsehood to these comments than truth. I do know this if you wanted to bash only Mr.Russell why did you title this post as the GREENUP GOODWILL. By doing that you labeled those employees, Has anyone of those employees did or said anything to you personally? Same way with the SUBWAY statement...Maybe someone should make a post titled with your job's business name. Then whatever someone does there would be everyone's business like your trying to do in here and labels all those that work there with this kind of malicious gossip. IF you only wanted to bash your ex...you should have titled this post as just that.
I totally agree with you. I have known roger for about 20 years, meet him when he was married to sharon, I just want to say I am ashamed to say I know her due to her involvement of this site. It is childish, immature, and very unfair to all the ones they have included into this mess, while their only goal it seems is to hurt Roger. Do any of you not realize the harm you are causing innocent people you never even layed eyes on more then less "KNOW". My opinion, enough is enough. You all got your say out there about how you feel about Roger, it's beginning to be an overkill. And please think about what your doing to the people that has NEVER done anything to you that you are slandering and causeing personal harm to. The low blows your throwing such as comments on hair color? Come on women, don't lower yourself to child's maturity. I really hope this forum ends for everyones sake. One more comment, I know Lisa from goodwill outside of the business and she DOES NOT DO DRUGS of any kind. And like me, when you have such a strong oppose to drugs usually due to the effects seen to the ones you love feel it nothing but a disgrace to even have drugs mentioned along with your name. Me and Lisa have something in common, both over thirty have NEVER done any kind of drug not even smoked pot before. Not many of people have that to be proud of..
i figure u out

Broken Arrow, OK

#205 May 14, 2009
go suck on a salami anyone with half a brain no only 1 or 2 person defend him. your that penis headed cop, that what everyone call u. i bet u name is steve.
cheekymonkey

Ashland, KY

#206 May 14, 2009
i figure u out wrote:
go suck on a salami anyone with half a brain no only 1 or 2 person defend him. your that penis headed cop, that what everyone call u. i bet u name is steve.
Well we can tell your a burn out. Look how you spell! You better lay off that crap before you burn up the decimal point of a brain you may have left...Provided you HAD a brain
burn out

Raywick, KY

#207 May 14, 2009
cheekymonkey wrote:
<quoted text>Well we can tell your a burn out. Look how you spell! You better lay off that crap before you burn up the decimal point of a brain you may have left...Provided you HAD a brain
ummm uhhh me no want to get in da midlle ov dis butt sum ov us hav bain cells and we r petty smart you jest givin us bad nams lol man it is hard to write like some of these idiots.lol!!!!! Just from reading their post half of these people would be lucky to have a fourth grade education.
wonderer

Wolfforth, TX

#208 May 14, 2009
Whats Up wrote:
Do all the businesses in Greenup get so much personal protection from the Chief? I heard the reason that the cash store moved out of town was that if they got robbed the police would be right next door.
I hear Becky's Bow-Kays used to get alot of the cheifs attention too. HHHHHHMMMMM wonder what happened there
wonderer

Wolfforth, TX

#209 May 14, 2009
I hear Becky's Bow-Kays got alot of attention from the cheif too. HHHMM wonder what happened there?
laughing in ashland

Ashland, KY

#210 May 14, 2009
ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you. I have known roger for about 20 years, meet him when he was married to sharon, I just want to say I am ashamed to say I know her due to her involvement of this site. It is childish, immature, and very unfair to all the ones they have included into this mess, while their only goal it seems is to hurt Roger. Do any of you not realize the harm you are causing innocent people you never even layed eyes on more then less "KNOW". My opinion, enough is enough. You all got your say out there about how you feel about Roger, it's beginning to be an overkill. And please think about what your doing to the people that has NEVER done anything to you that you are slandering and causeing personal harm to. The low blows your throwing such as comments on hair color? Come on women, don't lower yourself to child's maturity. I really hope this forum ends for everyones sake. One more comment, I know Lisa from goodwill outside of the business and she DOES NOT DO DRUGS of any kind. And like me, when you have such a strong oppose to drugs usually due to the effects seen to the ones you love feel it nothing but a disgrace to even have drugs mentioned along with your name. Me and Lisa have something in common, both over thirty have NEVER done any kind of drug not even smoked pot before. Not many of people have that to be proud of..
he is getting just what he deserves, He is reaping what he what he sowed.I know Sharon well have for years the best thing she did was to get rid of him. Why don't you mind your business, by the way don't you sign your name, are you ashamed to let people know you are a Roger fan I would be ashamed too.
i figure u out

Ashland, KY

#211 May 14, 2009
wonderer wrote:
I hear Becky's Bow-Kays got alot of attention from the cheif too. HHHMM wonder what happened there?
that guy will hump up on any stray dog that happen in his path. what a slime bag, he represent greenup city. geesh
dry cracker

Ashland, KY

#212 May 14, 2009
wonderer wrote:
i hear him and cecil were butt pluggin
Main Street

Port Deposit, MD

#213 May 14, 2009
Yippy Skippy I Love Ricky!!!!!!!
IDIOTS

Raywick, KY

#214 May 14, 2009
Ladies if your going to comment,which by the way is bullshit. Would you please PROOF READ first. There's no wonder we as Kentuckian's have so many of the other state's talking about us. It is very degrading to the rest of us in this state to hear people talk about how dumb we are.I personaly hope that when others read this post they dont judge all of ketucky for the poor grammer and childish remarks that has been made.
I agree

Ashland, KY

#215 May 14, 2009
It is funny to see these people get on here and talk bad about others just to show how stupid they are. I agree. Before you post something maybe spell check it or have someone proof read it. Maybe that is why some won't say who they are. They don't want anyone to find out that they write like a 4 year old.
bones

Raywick, KY

#216 May 14, 2009
I would like to thank the last two people for posting those remark's,this is how our great state gets such a bad rep.It is funny in some way's but sad in other's.How can anyone get on here and make such accusations about someone else only to have it blow up in their face from their own ignorance.I have known six year olds with more inteligence.
given ky a bad name

United States

#217 May 14, 2009
me gree wit you last post.ifin you talk bad bout peeple on puter at leese be abl spel cuz peeple gona no u retard or r on dugs.who kare who sleepin who.kant you post sometin that wheel help comunitee inted trying hurt good peeple. you dum dug addikt fool.geez!get a life
i figure u out

Boulder, CO

#218 May 14, 2009
you call roggy russull good peeple, good peeple dont have 3 ex wifes or cheat on any of em. i would say it aint all the women fault. i would say that man aint right in head, but peeple like you say it the women fault. wonder if roggy can get sumbody to take a crazee exam for him, the city need to have him tested an penis head too,
lmao

Raywick, KY

#219 May 14, 2009
i figure u out wrote:
you call roggy russull good peeple, good peeple dont have 3 ex wifes or cheat on any of em. i would say it aint all the women fault. i would say that man aint right in head, but peeple like you say it the women fault. wonder if roggy can get sumbody to take a crazee exam for him, the city need to have him tested an penis head too,
dont know who dont care thats some funny azz stuff
I am done

Ashland, KY

#220 May 15, 2009
ok guys, this will be the it for me and this stupid forum. Apparently all the childish things will continue. I never said I up holded cheating men nor do I say it's the woman's fault. The fact is who's sleeping with who or who's cheating on who is no one's business unless you are one of the three people involved. You the cheater? the one being cheated on? or the other woman? That is the point. Everyone else get another forum started about something that would be useful such as posting truthful info about break ins, drug dealings, or maybe there are children out there who needs someone to help them. Lets use our energy and time trying to help make things better not hurting people's home life. See what I'm saying here guys? By the way, Ashamed was not a cop named steve. lol
lol

Ashland, KY

#222 May 15, 2009
I am done wrote:
ok guys, this will be the it for me and this stupid forum. Apparently all the childish things will continue. I never said I up holded cheating men nor do I say it's the woman's fault. The fact is who's sleeping with who or who's cheating on who is no one's business unless you are one of the three people involved. You the cheater? the one being cheated on? or the other woman? That is the point. Everyone else get another forum started about something that would be useful such as posting truthful info about break ins, drug dealings, or maybe there are children out there who needs someone to help them. Lets use our energy and time trying to help make things better not hurting people's home life. See what I'm saying here guys? By the way, Ashamed was not a cop named steve. lol
the only people hurt are the women he cheated on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenup county animal shelter (Nov '13) 1 hr iRescue 80
Waisted 11 hr lostgirl 2
Burnt in Flatwoods 12 hr Freetheweed 2
Does anyone know Roger Barnett in flatwoods nee... 14 hr burnt 3
Who shot dog that was on the news? Tue Punisher 13
Mitch Fetters (Sep '16) Mon Know 20
Failed dreams Dec 10 Taxp 8

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance