Wow

Ironton, OH

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Um let me see how many stupid idiots r cooking n smoking meth what the heck is people thinking these days? specially people who have children in homes while its being cooked and smoked they need to get the ones who is cooking it now adays 17 18 and up kids r doing meth. what is it going to be next its scary for the ones who have children growing up in such a horriable place this what makes the world come to a end!! look how many kids r dying for a selfish drug that kids make come on now your smoking or shooting something that a 20 year old cooks.. how safe do u feel take care of your kids love your family every second you never no what the world brings next everyone should be getiing right the lords coming and he has his way of telling us look on the new channel EarthQuakes in differnt place birds flying in millions going south all these hurricaines lifes is short n u will no how short very soon n the ones who left behind is going to experience bad things drugs n the enviorment is going to kill this...
Browneyebob

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2011
God creates all this shit to weed out the trash. I say kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out.
truth be known

New York, NY

#3 Aug 29, 2011
Haven't you heard their all innocent ,they were all set up, bullshit
Ummmm

Ironton, OH

#4 Aug 29, 2011
its not pills as bad its meth head i hope they all blow up
name em

Ashland, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2011
Well if you know who these meth heads are then tell us. We wanna know who they are.
WhyJudge

Ashland, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2011
There are many people out there who r hooked on drugs . Some want help and some don't. You should set here and put them down bc obviously u need help to. I would say that everyone on here wrighting on here has had a close family member get hooked on drugs n it's been a bad experience for you to. I had a friend which I was very close with be on drugs it's not funny or something they should be put down for it's just the same a being a alcoholic or being a pothead or even smoking cigarettes it's all just as assisting. I mean yes keep ur kids safe and away from it but don't put down other people bc u don't like the way they are that's wrong n inmature I'm not judging u or anyone else but give them a break yes it's stupid n every way possible but that's Thier mistake let them live Thier life the way the want to bc if they don't want help Thier not going to except u trying that's just gonna push them away from you just talk to them u guys really aren't giving them much of a chance people do change and you cant judge a boon by its cover you would see that if ud actually get to no someone instead of judging them strait off so get a life
probably

New York, NY

#7 Sep 7, 2011
Your probably right but that mean we should turn our heads let them get by with making their meth,sale drugs to our kids and make more druggies? They made the choice to start using and until they stop their druggies,bad for society and have to be stopped for the love of our children and for the children that are in these meth labs and are being raised by druggies, their the ones that need our help!
Opinion

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 7, 2011
My opinion (which will never happen) is that they need load everyone up that is hooked on pills and meth and throw them in a confined area to force them to detox. They'll go nuts, survival of the fittest! I'd rather have them all shacked up in one building rather than running the streets!
FATTASS TOBY

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Sep 8, 2011
Opinion wrote:
My opinion (which will never happen) is that they need load everyone up that is hooked on pills and meth and throw them in a confined area to force them to detox. They'll go nuts, survival of the fittest! I'd rather have them all shacked up in one building rather than running the streets!
Is this place co-ed?If so I will start doing dope again!!
nobodys safe

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Sep 17, 2011
well if everyone can name all the pill heads and pot heads name the meth heads.
Anonymous

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Sep 17, 2011
Wow wrote:
Um let me see how many stupid idiots r cooking n smoking meth what the heck is people thinking these days? specially people who have children in homes while its being cooked and smoked they need to get the ones who is cooking it now adays 17 18 and up kids r doing meth. what is it going to be next its scary for the ones who have children growing up in such a horriable place this what makes the world come to a end!! look how many kids r dying for a selfish drug that kids make come on now your smoking or shooting something that a 20 year old cooks.. how safe do u feel take care of your kids love your family every second you never no what the world brings next everyone should be getiing right the lords coming and he has his way of telling us look on the new channel EarthQuakes in differnt place birds flying in millions going south all these hurricaines lifes is short n u will no how short very soon n the ones who left behind is going to experience bad things drugs n the enviorment is going to kill this...
hey!!!take an english class ,it's hard to agree with an illeterate!!!!!!
teeth

Ashland, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2011
just look for people with rotted out teeth and lookin like a skeleton! they stand out!
I remember

Ashland, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2011
Years ago the court system claimed people caught making meth would get a life sentence.
Drugs

Ashland, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2011
Whitney RATliff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were do all the drug dealers live? (Apr '11) 1 hr hello 169
Greenup county animal shelter (Nov '13) 10 hr Fred 54
would like to know the storie of magaline pitts (Jan '10) 10 hr Than you 88
News Bridge to be named in honor of fallen soldier (Apr '09) 10 hr Good thing 3
Windstream internet 11 hr Wondering 1
Is Autumn Stevens out of Jail (Jan '12) 11 hr Disgusting 23
Honorable Judge Preston (Aug '11) 11 hr Whyisthat 75
Greenup Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web