threeprong drugs
lol

Ashland, KY

#22 Jul 31, 2010
How long did it take you people to figure that one out.
know4fact

Port Deposit, MD

#24 Aug 1, 2010
YOU SAID IT wrote:
Lonnie the Godfather....that is too funny. I had never thought of that! He is definitely one of the ring leaders!! Randy Wilburn definitely in the mix!! You're right there with them Lawrence, Andy and Doug! The traffic going in and out of their places is like Grand Central station! I think the Greenup County Law is in with them too because it is a known fact what goes on up and down Three Prong and they do NOTHING! Maybe we voters should ban together to get Three Prong cleaned up! Do something..LAZY COPS!
<quoted text>
Okay 1st off Lawrence hasnt been doin anything for about a month or 2,he stopped and the stupid druggies continue to go up there asking if he has started again when he hasnt and wont be,his mom is dying and hes trying to stay with her!
know him

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Aug 1, 2010
just wondering wrote:
Is Josh Rhoden from this place were all the drugs are
who is wonderin anything about me keep me off ur mind and out of ur mouth and the only perso know that doesdrugs is BRITTANY RHODEN LEVER ME OUT OF IT BUTT SUCKERS
maybe

Ashland, KY

#27 Aug 1, 2010
guess what wrote:
Andy wilburn is married but not the others
is Lonnie the one that drives the van for the V.F.W.
three prong

Cleveland, GA

#28 Aug 1, 2010
There aint no drugs on three prong. I have been there. nice place to live.
YOU SAID IT

Ashland, KY

#29 Aug 1, 2010
have you got your eyes closed. Open them and you'll see what's going on.
three prong wrote:
There aint no drugs on three prong. I have been there. nice place to live.
three prong

Lexington, KY

#30 Aug 1, 2010
has there head stuck stuck up there ass. i don't undersand why the cops won't come in here and do something. and there are drugs on this crazy road and a great place to life. well let's think about that.
hadallwecantake

Ashland, KY

#31 Aug 1, 2010
maybe wrote:
<quoted text> is Lonnie the one that drives the van for the V.F.W.
YES!!!
BigCity

Greenup, KY

#32 Aug 2, 2010
cops are dopers too
yes

Greenup, KY

#33 Aug 2, 2010
maybe wrote:
<quoted text> is Lonnie the one that drives the van for the V.F.W.
Yes he is
3 prong

United States

#34 Aug 2, 2010
three prong wrote:
has there head stuck stuck up there ass. i don't undersand why the cops won't come in here and do something. and there are drugs on this crazy road and a great place to life. well let's think about that.
If you all dont like three prong then move. Its free country.
greenup

Ashland, KY

#35 Aug 2, 2010
Don't forget the new commer Zasper Musser he is under the Godfather's wings
you people

Ashland, KY

#36 Aug 2, 2010
three prong wrote:
Godfather Lonnie Horsley, Randy Wilburn, Doug Roden, Lawernce Zornes, Andy Wilburn
Did you people ever stop to think that you just told all the druggies where to get there fix, so I'm sure they will like that:)
you must be mad and didn't get your drugs off of them and that is why you are ratting....
just to let you know

Broken Arrow, OK

#37 Aug 2, 2010
you people wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you people ever stop to think that you just told all the druggies where to get there fix, so I'm sure they will like that:)
you must be mad and didn't get your drugs off of them and that is why you are ratting....
The (DRUGGIES) Already know where to get there fix it an't like it is a big secret. AND there is no need to ratt.
Slander

Ashland, KY

#38 Aug 2, 2010
Do you people not know that a person can hire a lawyer and have your computers traced with your IP address and what you people are saying is out and out slander against these people and if they are drug dealer they will have the money to do it. I know a person who did this they told them the physical address of where the computer was at:)
Milas pierce

United States

#39 Aug 3, 2010
Avjoe wrote:
Milas is a drug runner for sure I've witnessed it!
This is milas if u have witnessed this then call police u haven't witnessed nothing u just on here talking trash I have nothing to hide u notice I used my name trash talking cowards like you use abbr
Milas pierce

Dallas, TX

#40 Aug 3, 2010
aksteel wrote:
<quoted text>"Milas" who?
Ak steel this is milas pierce I didn't even no about this site what is this a trash talking trouble causing cowards site anyone that knows me knows that is alias of crap don't mess with it or anyone that does I would say that this coward is tied to one of my exs that I got rid of for that reason so believe if you like but I welcome police anytime anywhere nothing to worry about
Avjoe

United States

#41 Aug 3, 2010
U can't hide your habits forever, it'll catchup with u sooner or later!
country curls

Littlefield, TX

#42 Aug 3, 2010
who r u Avjoe? I have never heard of that..does it mean average Joe??
Milas pierce

Chicago, IL

#43 Aug 3, 2010
Avjoe wrote:
U can't hide your habits forever, it'll catchup with u sooner or later!
O well just another piece of crap last time I will b on here just had to speak my mind enjoy your drugs avjoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Roe (May '10) 3 hr Bigsexy 28
Who coaches GC volleyball 4 hr Cray 6
route 2 moving road? (Jun '13) 20 hr big a 10
stacey thompson / carver Thu theman 8
Hot teachers Wed Really 2
Anyone know of HUD houses for rent? (Jun '16) Jan 16 Rhea 7
who started trashy trailer park Jan 16 Okay 18

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance