lonnie horsley
ha

Ashland, KY

#41 Oct 16, 2012
Lonnie is the best
country kitty
#42 Oct 18, 2012
He is the best for WHAT selling drugs to minors buying stolen things Breaking up happy homes....
I think lonnie horsley should be locked up for life with out parole......
wow

Russell, KY

#43 Oct 18, 2012
country kitty wrote:
He is the best for WHAT selling drugs to minors buying stolen things Breaking up happy homes....
Lonnie wouldn't be Lonnie without all them good things if you don't like it or him then just don't like it he's awesome and a good person
Alice

Morehead, KY

#44 Oct 21, 2012
country kitty wrote:
you are going on hear say and people talking trash, have you seen any of this stuff with your eyes in this day and time unless you know for sure and have seen it you are judging him on the grounds of hear say.
Huh

Ashland, KY

#45 Oct 22, 2012
Its not hearsay it's the Gods honest truth. Don't play dumb just because he's your family.
yep

Ashland, KY

#46 Oct 22, 2012
glad someone told that.
Alice

Nicholasville, KY

#47 Oct 27, 2012
If its the Gods honest truth then I guess Huh and Yep know from experience so is that what you are telling me that you know it from experience?
Make it right

Idalou, TX

#48 Dec 8, 2012
Lonnie has done good things for people with kids he made sure they had a place to live and something to eat that's more than most men do ! What,s wrong do you owe him money? Have you stuck a knife I his back? Lonnie would give you the shirt off his back .be kind love everybody lets all have a good christmas they are two sides to every story Merry Xmas and happy newyear
Stop commenting

Ashland, KY

#49 Dec 8, 2012
Quit commenting on a post that finally died down. That makes you a trouble maker or something.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#50 Dec 8, 2012
lol
Again n Again

Ashland, KY

#51 Dec 9, 2012
Make it right wrote:
Lonnie has done good things for people with kids he made sure they had a place to live and something to eat that's more than most men do ! What,s wrong do you owe him money? Have you stuck a knife I his back? Lonnie would give you the shirt off his back .be kind love everybody lets all have a good christmas they are two sides to every story Merry Xmas and happy newyear
Has anyone other then me noticed that if someone is in trouble for selling dope, dies of a drug overdose, or anything to do with drugs, their supporters always get on here and tell you what a great person he is and then the ultimate compliment for someone involved with the drug culture I guess is "he would give you the shirt off his back!"

Don't believe me. Go back and read some of the posts on here about drug users, dealers, or overdose deaths. Every one of them has some idiot telling us that the drug supporter "would give you the shirt off their backs". Why not the pants of his butt or the shoes off his feet? Just something to think about. Next time someone dies of an overdose and people are trashing him, don't say what everyone else has said be original. But when you think about it, if they are friends with druggies they probably not capable of an original thought.
Make it right

Whitney, TX

#52 Dec 13, 2012
God is friends and loves all his children he didn't just pick you let god judge him not you he is my friend o I'm not a drug user or seller just god's child god knows all I'll pray for you
Shut up

Wagoner, OK

#53 Dec 14, 2012
Ms. Alice no doubt they are talking from experience whether it be them doing it themselves( the drugs) or have a loved one they are fighting to get clean( from Lonnie's pharmacy). Regardless of whether you love or like Lonnie you can not deny what he has done just like alot of other people on three prong some which are no longer alive and others who are still kicking and doing the crap. Don't be blind and dumb. Arent Christian people suppose to tell the truth. At least say he is trying to change instead of flat out tell a lie! That's all I'll be watching for a comment back from Lonnie's supporters.
Make it right

Ashland, KY

#54 Dec 15, 2012
You need to read your bible Lonnie is gods child and so are you Dont Judge I would hate to be in your shoes questing gods work or word
Your daddy

Ashland, KY

#55 Dec 15, 2012
Hello mrs Johnson yes I'm Lonnie's friend I Will continue to be his friend no one makes you do drugs it sounds like you have drugs in your family and want somebody to blame did Lonnie hold them down you are selfrichous tongue waging lonesome person that has nothing better to do you must not have a life so now you shut up and grow up
Pop tart

Wolfforth, TX

#56 Dec 28, 2012
County kitty what about your old man he sells pills , gambles,gives other women money you. Better worry about him oh I forgot he is a asslike you
copy

Ashland, KY

#57 Dec 30, 2012
reading all those remarks from our good citzion. surely you good folks know the truth. and the truth well speak for it self. so if our good christion know or say good loves all. don't you think heaven well be over run by so many sinners arn't you afraid that you pearly white robe well be stain with my sinns
Pop tart

Ashland, KY

#58 Jan 3, 2013
I won't have to worry about seeing you so you are doing us all a favor i sure hope I won't see your old man either it's not up to you to judge only god . I know you and him try to run the show you, poor back stabbing back slinding leatherwood trash I'm sure I'll see you in wolfs store are you putting out your gossip line there .
Janice

Ashland, KY

#59 Jan 3, 2013
Lonnie is a peace of shit
fjflk

Russell, KY

#60 Jan 3, 2013
sick of hearing about his no good. a?? can't stand and he's going to hell with the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Marie S. (Mar '15) 5 hr onceuponatime 5
Michael Albright (Oct '13) 14 hr Anne Frank 3
stacy thompson (Jul '11) Sun Four and half inches 38
Buddy Moore Sun Hate Liars and Th... 3
fairchild auto sales (Aug '11) Sat Hmmm 98
Mrs D Jul 23 Freak 18
does anyone know who Andrea Harris is dating Jul 23 The Idiot 2

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance