Drug bust in GCHS parking lot

Drug bust in GCHS parking lot

Posted in the Greenup Forum

Nose

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Has anyone herd anymore about Levi bowling getting busted at the highschool for weed afterschool
Plain Spoken

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Feb 26, 2013
How could any student be stupid enough to bring that to school in the first place ... is it really that important for these idiots to "impress" their friends or do they just think they can do whatever they want and nothing can be done to them?
Skunk

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
That aint nothin new. We was smokin weed in the high school parking lot in 95. That was almost 20 yrs ago. We was just lucky enough to not get caught.
Hehe

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Didn't he drop out? Heard someone else was with him
Just a note

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Plain Spoken wrote:
How could any student be stupid enough to bring that to school in the first place ... is it really that important for these idiots to "impress" their friends or do they just think they can do whatever they want and nothing can be done to them?
How could any student be stupid enough to bring that to school in the first place (THEY ARE TEENS)
is it really that important for these idiots to "impress" their friends (YES)
do they just think they can do whatever they want and nothing can be done to them?(YES)

From having teens and working with them for years that is what I've come up with.
Plain Spoken

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Feb 28, 2013
I'm sorry but that's the most lame excuse I've ever heard ... you can't justify their actions simply by saying that they're teens. At some point responsibility and accountability has to be the focus.
wHITEBOY

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Guess they will now be taking responsibility and accountability. Life is full of lessons. They will either learn from this or continue to be in trouble. Lifes lessons and mistakes are part of growing up. We have all made bad choices and decisions, some worse than others, but it is life. Teens will make their mistakes and that is how they are able to become well adjusted adults or not. But, for the adults that think they were perfect as teens....ha, not. They made a choice, got caught, and now have to make other choices. No excuses its this game called LIFE>
toots

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
well said white boy
Plain Spoken

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Feb 28, 2013
The difference is in the choices, it's one thing to disrespect the teachers and disrupt class, it's wrong to not follow simple rules. Teens will do bad things at times, that is understod, but to bring drugs or alcohol to school isn't just a bad choice ... it's far more serious than that. Plus the number of teens doing these things has gone beyond a reasonable point so to excuse it or explain it by saying "That's Life" is totally idiotic
Just a note

Ashland, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Plain Spoken wrote:
I'm sorry but that's the most lame excuse I've ever heard ... you can't justify their actions simply by saying that they're teens. At some point responsibility and accountability has to be the focus.
Im sorry if you misunderstood. I was not making an excuse or justifying, but rather trying to convey I wasn't surprised at the acts. I can't imagine one of my children doing this. But I have seen how parents are not present in kids lives and allow for this kind of behavior.
Plain Spoken

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Mar 1, 2013
I did see your first comment as another one of those "Oh Well" reactions that so many people are having these days. I understand what you're saying though. It's unbelievable what is excused and looked at as acceptable behavior in teens today.
smoker

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Mar 1, 2013
give me a hit of that dooby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Makayla Large 3 hr jon 7
Sherry Osborne 10 hr IMO 5
News Shaffer pleads not guilty (Jul '08) 11 hr Steve 4
Andrea wilkins 23 hr U know 14
ashley west-wire (Apr '14) Mon Bus Driver 88
Andrea Drown Sun Interested 6
greenup little league baseball/softball Sun rebs 23
More from around the web

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE