Ronda Adkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

You people are something else!!! If you want to know ANYTHING about Me, Mike, or Our marriage here's a little ideal!!! Why dont you try asking me yourself instead of being a coward & talking about me on a message board. Here's my email ronda.logan.adkins@hotmail.com Now why dont you Man up & message me. I bet noone will have the guts to do. Have a nice evening!!!
Carlos

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Ronda Adkins wrote:
You people are something else!!! If you want to know ANYTHING about Me, Mike, or Our marriage here's a little ideal!!! Why dont you try asking me yourself instead of being a coward & talking about me on a message board. Here's my email ronda.logan.adkins@hotmail.com Now why dont you Man up & message me. I bet noone will have the guts to do. Have a nice evening!!!
Burn !! I love it. You go Ronda. lol, I want to take you out now and I don't know nothing about you other than you handled that great. Mike has a good woman.
Loving Mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Ok first of all, As a mother you people should be turning your lives over to God, You have nothing else to do but talk about & down other people. You will have to answer to God for all negative words & things that you say about innocent people. Revengeance is mine saith the LORD!! Take time to look at your own life & not be so concerned with other people's lives unless you intend to pray for them. Having a clean life starts at home try it you might like it. Ronda & Mike are good people & their relationship isnt anyone's concern or business EXCEPT their's!!! Our family has a pretty good ideal who is posting all of this, So your not hideing from anyone. One more thing..You need to listen to God before you speak!! I'm praying for you. Have a blessed day & a changed heart.
P.S. Thank you Carlos for your kind words.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Greenup Forum right now

Search the Greenup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min DITCH MITCH 144,957
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 32 min BIG_STEVIE 16,110
Greenup should have a mud run 5 hr Stewie 3
Red barn (Aug '10) 5 hr Stewie 115
Lost Siberian Husky 6 hr Reward Siberian Husky 8
new links to pictures 6 hr Reward Siberian Husky 1
Baby shower locations? 7 hr Just me 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000