First Prev
of 2
Next Last
harvey

Russell, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2010
Does anyone know her?
WTF

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2010
Yes why???
stargazer

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2010
She's a crazy psychopath. Stay away. She' dangerous.
concerned citizen

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 17, 2010
are you talking about lady who lives ulen branch & her kids go to raceland
harvey

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2010
Yes that is the one, any info on her?
concerned citizen wrote:
are you talking about lady who lives ulen branch & her kids go to raceland
kinda do

Greenup, KY

#6 Aug 18, 2010
If it's the one I'm thinking of she used to be Daniels before Whitt. She went to Greenup high school. I think she was married to Jim Clark way back among several others. She did Jim real bad. Haven't heard anything about her in a while.
XXX

Ashland, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
are you talking about lady who lives ulen branch & her kids go to raceland
Does she have a job?
sick of

Addison, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2010
quit trying to start shit... Who cares if she has a job or what she is doing unless you are involved with her, dont worry bout it... get a life people !!!
hahahaha

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Aug 22, 2010
She is the queen of start starting shit, so sick of you must now know her. Evidently stargazer has had a run in with her because his description fits very well. who is her kids daddy? I know who she blamed them on but who is she claiming him to be now? She is the perfect example of a psycho bitch from hell.
I know

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Crazy B*TCH
neighbor

Addison, NY

#11 Sep 12, 2010
Why don't you people get a life and leave other people alone. so brave behind screen names!!! If you can talk the talk then be man or woman enough to show who you are!!
get a life

Addison, NY

#12 Mar 12, 2011
If you knew her you would know she is a great person and mother. And she cares about people. When they're in trouble shes right thr to be the first to help so SHUT UP and GET A LIFE!!!
Heather S

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2011
If you do not have the balls to get on her and trash talk someone and sign your real name to it then shut the hell up!!!! Melissa is a awesome mother wife friend and all around good person. Of all people to trash talk it isn't her. Now if you do not want to hear the truth about something then do not ask her bc she is blunt honest and straight to the point she does not beat around the bush at all. It would be my guess that is why you ALL are hiding behind screen names, people around here are nothing but shit starting trash talking pains in the ass. Mind your own business take care of your own lives and quit spending so much bs time on this trash site promoting nonsense. You PEOPLE are the reasons why this sight still exists get real lives and keep your noses on your faces or speak up and identify yourselves and I assure you we can take care of your nose problems!!
No offense meant by this

Georgetown, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2011
Heather S wrote:
If you do not have the balls to get on her and trash talk someone and sign your real name to it then shut the hell up!!!! Melissa is a awesome mother wife friend and all around good person. Of all people to trash talk it isn't her. Now if you do not want to hear the truth about something then do not ask her bc she is blunt honest and straight to the point she does not beat around the bush at all. It would be my guess that is why you ALL are hiding behind screen names, people around here are nothing but shit starting trash talking pains in the ass. Mind your own business take care of your own lives and quit spending so much bs time on this trash site promoting nonsense. You PEOPLE are the reasons why this sight still exists get real lives and keep your noses on your faces or speak up and identify yourselves and I assure you we can take care of your nose problems!!
But theres more than one Melissa Whitt in the Greenup area. The one that they're calling psycho probably isnt the same one you're talking about. The Melissa Whitt I went to school with really is nuts. She chased her mom around their house with a shovel when we were in like the 6th or 7th grade. But she doesnt have kids. But I do agree with you, they need to post their own names if theyre going to dis her.
Carol Reeves

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 13, 2011
I'm not ashamed to post my name. Melissa Whitt is a psycho &itch from Hell !!! She lives on 503 beside her parents who are as nutty as she is. They say one thing and do another. Like the abover person I'd like to know also who she claims to be the father of her kids. She's changed it so many times I don't think she even knows.
Mary P

Butler, PA

#16 Jun 22, 2011
Apparently you don't know the same Melissa Whitt others are talking about, don't know her well, or are as crazy as she is! She is nuts and a complete psycopath. Letting you children live a lie is NOT being a good mother!
Heather S wrote:
If you do not have the balls to get on her and trash talk someone and sign your real name to it then shut the hell up!!!! Melissa is a awesome mother wife friend and all around good person. Of all people to trash talk it isn't her. Now if you do not want to hear the truth about something then do not ask her bc she is blunt honest and straight to the point she does not beat around the bush at all. It would be my guess that is why you ALL are hiding behind screen names, people around here are nothing but shit starting trash talking pains in the ass. Mind your own business take care of your own lives and quit spending so much bs time on this trash site promoting nonsense. You PEOPLE are the reasons why this sight still exists get real lives and keep your noses on your faces or speak up and identify yourselves and I assure you we can take care of your nose problems!!
LInda L

Butler, PA

#17 Sep 1, 2011
I know her. From what I understand she doesn't even know who the biological father of her son is. She's blamed a couple of people but I think she tells her kids that her current husband is thier father. Not that I'm saying anything bad about him b/c I don't know him, just her. If he is willing to raise them properly then that's great, he is thier dad. I do know Jim, her first husband and the father of thier daughter. It's really sad how she did him. He's is a wonderful christian man and a great father and I feel sorry for thier daughter that Melissa cheater her out of a great father b/c she is so psycho. She should be ashamed of what she did to him. I haven't talked to her in a while but maybe she's grown up and regrets what she did but with as crazy as she was, I somehow doubt that.
Karen H

Grayson, KY

#18 Sep 2, 2011
LInda L wrote:
I know her. From what I understand she doesn't even know who the biological father of her son is. She's blamed a couple of people but I think she tells her kids that her current husband is thier father. Not that I'm saying anything bad about him b/c I don't know him, just her. If he is willing to raise them properly then that's great, he is thier dad. I do know Jim, her first husband and the father of thier daughter. It's really sad how she did him. He's is a wonderful christian man and a great father and I feel sorry for thier daughter that Melissa cheated her out of a great father b/c she is so psycho. She should be ashamed of what she did to him. I haven't talked to her in a while but maybe she's grown up and regrets what she did but with as crazy as she was, I somehow doubt that.
You do know her too! I was in school with her and Jim. She chased him all over the place and even followed him to college and ruined that for him to. After she married him she really did him wrong, accused his family of all sorts of stuff and ruined his life for awhile. I hear he's doing great now and haas a nice family. I wish him all the best, just wish he coulf find out for sure if the girl is his daughter and have a relationship with her. From what I understand he tried really hard to do that and seh had him put in jail so many times he had to give up. I feel sorry for him and for the girl. She's missing out on a good family.
Beth M

Russell, KY

#19 Sep 3, 2011
LInda L wrote:
I know her. From what I understand she doesn't even know who the biological father of her son is. She's blamed a couple of people but I think she tells her kids that her current husband is thier father. Not that I'm saying anything bad about him b/c I don't know him, just her. If he is willing to raise them properly then that's great, he is thier dad. I do know Jim, her first husband and the father of thier daughter. It's really sad how she did him. He's is a wonderful christian man and a great father and I feel sorry for thier daughter that Melissa cheater her out of a great father b/c she is so psycho. She should be ashamed of what she did to him. I haven't talked to her in a while but maybe she's grown up and regrets what she did but with as crazy as she was, I somehow doubt that.
Thought her daughter belonged to a Flatwoods police officer cant think of his name though.
LInda L

Butler, PA

#20 Sep 4, 2011
I think it is the little boy that she accused of belonging to a Flatwoods police officer and then later said it was a police officer from Lexington. Pretty bad when she doesn't even know for sure herself although knowing her it doesn't surprise me at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Gray 2 hr Lisa 5
Reward offered for the where about of rabhel fr... 21 hr Well 6
National Mine Service Company (Jul '12) 21 hr ClockNo328 40
Lonnie Allen (Jan '11) Sat Thinking 11
Radio active waste At the dump (Mar '16) Sat burnsmeup 15
KYOVA Mall Roadtrip Sat Kitty 1
Remember our Classmates and Friends that are go... (Mar '10) Fri Presidium 254

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages