ABC

Greenup, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2011
what ever happened to him, whats he doing lately?
davey

Greenup, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2011
you think nobody knows it's sara posting this? just so happens there is a post about brittney goble right after? i'm sure the renewed relationship will work well.
sara

Lebanon, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2011
actually davey,,, i didnt even see this post until today,, and i seen britts the other day when i was on here,, nice try tho,,, but i am sure the renewed relationship will work out just fine,, we are great. Hes doing great, we all are.
Joe Dirt

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Oct 3, 2011
sara wrote:
actually davey,,, i didnt even see this post until today,, and i seen britts the other day when i was on here,, nice try tho,,, but i am sure the renewed relationship will work out just fine,, we are great. Hes doing great, we all are.
I think you posted them also
Tessa

Flatwoods, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2011
Cory is living with Sara now b/c I am divorcing him. He is addicted to pills and I won't have that going on around my children anymore. He is with Sara out of convenience. He got out of jail, I didn't want him and he was horny and Sara was there. He is living there b/c his step dad kicked everyone out of his house and he had no where to go. Sara, wake up. Do you really think he would be with you right now if I still wanted him? I seriously doubt it. You have him b/c I left him, end of story. He seems to be doing ok now but just give it time. He has always done good for a short time after getting out of jail and then goes right back to it. I hope this time is different since he has 3 kids that need him but I doubt it, especially being with Sara and know the things she does. But good luck to both of you. You deserve each other. You have both chosen drugs over your children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenup county animal shelter (Nov '13) 9 hr Groundhog 58
Greenup County Football 2015 & Beyond... 11 hr cheif 5
Were do all the drug dealers live? (Apr '11) 14 hr Alpinevillagehas 170
diaper boy! 15 hr shemale 8
Andrea Drown Mon Been there 2
Joe Mccann (Nov '12) Mon BrandiGillumMccann 10
Greenup co court house Sun Amused 6
Greenup Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web