Remember our Classmates and Friends t...
missin him too

Chillicothe, OH

#161 Oct 1, 2011
sister wrote:
Tracy Dale Claxon (July 19,1973---June 28th 1996)
greatly missed by our family
i miss him as well we played ball together he was always doing something funny
sorry

Chillicothe, OH

#162 Oct 1, 2011
christi wrote:
Missy Heineman, Mother Holmes.
wondering if this is the same one that i knew when was she born sorry for your loss
greenup boy

Chillicothe, OH

#163 Oct 1, 2011
gadgetd69 wrote:
Jeff Evans,Seth Riley, Little Ray Collie,Greg Coffee,Chrissy Heineman
I think of these people all the time they were my heros I remember special stories bout each and everyone of them I cant beleive they were there one day like my big brothers and then gone but we will never forget them and one day soon we will be reunited
ole buddy

Chillicothe, OH

#164 Oct 1, 2011
Urmissed wrote:
R.I.P Stephanie Worthington 1972-2010 of Argillite
R.I.P Scottie Collins 1971-2009 of Warnock
man i didnt know this he was always a fighter and a true friend im hurt he was the most considerate person i ever knew r.i.p scotty did he leave behind any children if theres anything i can do please post i owe him big for all the times he was there for me
true friend

Chillicothe, OH

#165 Oct 1, 2011
gerald estep another one that left to early and I will always miss RIP buddy and jimmy kitchen aka jake these guys had there whole lives ahead of them and didnt get to stay with us for a while longer i hope theres some kids out there that learns from these tragic stories and maybe think twice about depression and drugs it will take your life get help
Hope not

Marion, OH

#166 Oct 2, 2011
They aren't talking about Josh Riley when they said Seth Riley r they??? Surely not, wouldve been class of "01"
jason

Russell, KY

#167 Oct 2, 2011
justin poog whitt
MeE

Marion, OH

#168 Oct 2, 2011
Rip Aaron Roe born1983 July / lost 2007 July
MeE

Marion, OH

#169 Oct 2, 2011
Love u Aaron 7/83---- 7/07
GCHS Student Class of 09

Ashland, KY

#170 Oct 3, 2011
MissYou wrote:
Devin Rose. Desiree Flannery. Zachary Meenach.
I agree. Three students from GCHS that are gone but not forgotten.
GCHS Student Class of 09

Ashland, KY

#171 Oct 3, 2011
Gc alumni wrote:
Mr willis will always be remembered by gc students he was awesome!
Yes! He is missed by so many! He was a really good person inside and out.
sister

Huntington, WV

#172 Oct 5, 2011
George Blanton 3rd Class of 95, died in motorcycle accident May 29th 2011. We miss you so much bub an your son will never forgat you lived life to love him. Cousin Wes Browen Class of 1996 died of cancer he fought 3 year and left behind 3 kids. Friend Nick Cassidy Class of 1997 died due to drugs and left behind a litte girl. These guys died too young and by different means but i was way too soon for us who loved them.
friend

Hodgenville, KY

#173 Oct 5, 2011
Brother and Sister that died. They were great friends of mine.
Kelly Whitt-Cherry...Died April 1999, in a car wreck.
Justin "Poog" Whitt, Died January 2006 from a motorcycle crash.
I miss them dearly. These poor parents lost 2 of their children. I pray God gives them extra strength everyday to help them along.
Second

Cherry Hill, NJ

#174 Oct 7, 2011
When did Mr. Willis die?
RIP

Russell, KY

#175 Oct 26, 2011
Roger Owens Class of 1974 Prayers for the family
sad

United States

#176 Oct 26, 2011
true friend wrote:
gerald estep another one that left to early and I will always miss RIP buddy and jimmy kitchen aka jake these guys had there whole lives ahead of them and didnt get to stay with us for a while longer i hope theres some kids out there that learns from these tragic stories and maybe think twice about depression and drugs it will take your life get help
miss these guys a lot we had a lot of good times.
Tweak AKA Travis

Whitney, TX

#177 Oct 27, 2011
GCHS Student Class of 09 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Three students from GCHS that are gone but not forgotten.
Is it wierd that when they died the whole entire school was all fucking boohoo about it and then when Alex Smallwood died not a damn word was said over the intercom while with the others its a forced moment of silence and all the other mourning crap....this is why favouritism is bad in school....it SHOWS people that if your not liked no one will even remember your passing while if your popular everyone will break down and cry...
To Better Days

Marion, OH

#178 Oct 27, 2011
It wasnt David "Porkchop" Adkins his name was David Skaggs. Chop was my best friend, miss him all the time. He had a friend named David Adkins
friend

United States

#179 Oct 29, 2011
Tommy a fritz c/o 04. 1984/2011
Chris Perron

Germany

#180 Oct 29, 2011
R.I.P. to my good friend Frank "Werms" Garrett, who passed away earlier this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacy thompson (Jul '11) 2 hr Stacey 43
Ashley T. 6 hr old hippie 2
Greenup County Cheerleading 19 hr Dawn 11
Hello Mon Hody 1
Dee Rinehart Mon Buba 4
Eric Gullett (Nov '15) Mon Eric Gullett Himself 47
What did Jennifer Craft do this time? (Jul '12) Mon Pathetic 26

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance