First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fmlytracer

Scottdale, PA

#1 May 26, 2010
I stole this from another forum but lets try, just for this special weekend, to do good with topix.

I have many family and friends that have passed that I love and miss. But today I want to memorialize my grandparents. They were such good people. If I could leave this world with only half the goodness that they had in their hearts and souls, I would deem myself sucessful. James & Cora Shaffer Evans, Arthur and Wealthia McCall Conley, your granddaughter loves and misses you.
Jerri

Crosby, TX

#2 May 26, 2010
Wesley Hunt, always in my heart.
Yes

Campbellsville, KY

#3 May 27, 2010
My grandfather Newton Ferguson and my oldest sister Tammy Butler

Since: Jul 09

South Point, OH

#4 May 27, 2010
My uncle Danny Coffee and my cousin Kathy Wireman Skaggs. I will love and miss you forever!!
jennifer

Greenup, KY

#5 May 28, 2010
My father-in-law Carl Allen, today makes 1yr gone. We love and miss you....
Rest In Peace

Ashland, KY

#6 May 28, 2010
Leah Dawn Lemaster, Rob Lemaster, Paul Lemaster, and Cory Clark. You will all be missed.
Old Friend

Ashland, KY

#7 May 28, 2010
Paul Lemaster and Jarred Bennett

“I know everbody”

Since: May 10

under the bridge

#8 May 28, 2010
Rest In Peace wrote:
Leah Dawn Lemaster, Rob Lemaster, Paul Lemaster, and Cory Clark. You will all be missed.
I second that. I think about Leah Dawn now and then. Cool people, all of them.
Missing u 2day and always

Morehead, KY

#9 May 28, 2010
Aunts Linda Jewell, Nancy Rister, and Bessie Rister. We will meet again! Papaw and Mamaw Bill and Beulah Cassidy, the most wonderful people who ever lived (opinion)! I love you and miss you!!
Missesthemsooomu ch

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 28, 2010
Papaw ori Osborne and mamaw patty walker (Osborne)... my granny walker... mamaw Ann layman, great papaw pat Osborne ( although I was just a baby) I love and miss them all dearly all in my eyes were and still are my heroes!!
looking up

Ashland, KY

#11 May 28, 2010
thank you missesthem i couldn't say it better
Missinthem2

Richmond, KY

#12 May 28, 2010
And don't forget all the young men and women who have died so we can enjoy all our freedoms... and put little flags on their graves.
wondering

Bristol, TN

#13 May 28, 2010
was bessie's madden name cassidy?
AAgrubb

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 May 28, 2010
dont forget all the people who are strung out on pills. we miss them all! the peple they once were before they started getting high,
it seems like all my old friends have died.

Since: Apr 10

Ashland, KY

#15 May 28, 2010
To: Pamela lee wills & Billy dee wills jr.

You were a wonderful mother, daughter, neice, grandaughter, sister and friend!! The way you was taken from us was devistating, and you will never leave our hearts or minds!!!! We love you so much and can never fill the void in our hearts where you were taken from us so soon and the terribly brutal way it happend!!!!!( over nothing ) we miss your kind smile and your warm heart, and never ever will your girls forget or let you be replaced!!!!

love and miss you always!!!
Mom, lil dave, & family

Beautiful son, brother, uncle, grandson, nephew, and friend!! it seems as just yester day we all were together and happy, without you life has definatly took a drastic turn!!! we will always miss your smile and and caring heart!! without you it has been severly difficult but your never forgotten and will never be!! Mom an lil dave miss you more than words could ever express, your always in our hearts and forever in our minds!!!! we love you baby brother and son!!!

love and miss you always!!!
Mom, lil dave, & family

Since: May 10

Russell, KY

#16 May 29, 2010
My papaw Oscar Stephens; Devin Ray Rose; Donna Stephens; Mamaw Wilburn; I love and miss you guys cant wait to see you guys again!
Jerri

Crosby, TX

#17 May 29, 2010
Beaniechick wrote:
My papaw Oscar Stephens; Devin Ray Rose; Donna Stephens; Mamaw Wilburn; I love and miss you guys cant wait to see you guys again!
Oscar was a good man, and Donna was wonderful! R.I.P.
In Memory

Campbellsville, KY

#18 May 29, 2010
Devin Ray Rose:)
Memories

Richmond, KY

#19 May 30, 2010
Today I knelt and placed the roses. Red. The sun feels warm on my back, the grass soft, and I reach. I reach to touch the stone; smooth and cool. I trace the name with my fingertips and all noise recedes. So quiet. So still. I whisper, "Stay close. I'll find you". I stand, I stretch, I hear the birds. I smile. Red. Red against black. Nice.
garret cox

United States

#20 May 30, 2010
All my fallen brothers in 1/23 infantry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lloyd-Wurtland Sewer Project (Jan '12) 1 hr Anonymous 180
katie deborde 3 hr Gambler 3
Britney nethercutt-woodel (May '14) 9 hr Jacklyn 12
wesley claxon Thu Bart 2
is it true Judy Roberts left Kentucky? Wed busybody 6
Zach newman Wed Yea 3
Gary Rhoden from Greenup?????? Wed Greenup 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages