removing a discussion
think about it

Van Wert, OH

#1 Dec 9, 2009
I started a discussion trying to find a friend. There is another person in the area with the same name. Now the discussion is all about him (the other one), and it is not good. How do I remove this from the forum? Thanks.
duh

Wagoner, OK

#2 Dec 10, 2009
you have to contact the courthouse
gcparent

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2009
click report abuse and then flag it. They will remove it. It takes a while though, for the free one anyway.
Hawk

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Dec 10, 2009
go to feed back and follow directions
a mother

Port Deposit, MD

#5 Dec 10, 2009
duh wrote:
who at the courthouse?
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2009
duh wrote:
The court house has absolutely nothing to do with topix. Geez...
Hawk

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2009
I told you once already..you go to feed back and follow directions it works!Look for the blue letters "Send us your feedback" below the comment box!
think about it

Van Wert, OH

#8 Dec 10, 2009
Hawk wrote:
I told you once already..you go to feed back and follow directions it works!Look for the blue letters "Send us your feedback" below the comment box!
thank you, I'll try it.
smart

AOL

#10 Dec 10, 2009
I would listen to Hawk. He seems to know what he is talking about. These other advice givers are blowing smoke. Hey Hawk can you only delete the ones you started? Thanks
Hawk

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2009
i don't know if you can only delete the ones you started..i just know someone who removed one they them selfs started! Give it a try..heck it may work. And the person i know, her topic was removed in two days at no cost.Be great if you can delete others here..be a good way to clean this mess up a bit!...lol
Hmmmm

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2009
Roxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on who ya know! If ya know the right people it sure does!
I don't believe that Greenup Co owns topix. They have no authority over the WWW. Please don't expect us to be that ignorant. Law enforcement cant even get info from topix unless they have an active investgation and something on topix is being used as evidence, and then they have to obtain a court order.
Hmmmm

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2009
Hawk has them going in the right direction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of HUD houses for rent? (Jun '16) 59 min Rhea 7
Robert Roe (May '10) 2 hr Shaky drunk 26
stacey thompson / carver 2 hr interested 5
who started trashy trailer park 9 hr Okay 18
labecca murphy 18 hr bill 9
Rachael anderson Sun Toad frog 1
Eric Gullett (Nov '15) Sun Chuck 52

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance