Wreck on Rt 207
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Concerned

Wagoner, OK

#1 May 27, 2010
Bad wreck just past Brown's store on 207 toward Honeywell. White truck and blue car involved. Any word on what happened? May God be with those injured and their families.
Big h

Santa Clara, CA

#2 May 27, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Bad wreck just past Brown's store on 207 toward Honeywell. White truck and blue car involved. Any word on what happened? May God be with those injured and their families.
Duh! yea apparently they hit each other.
News

Port Deposit, MD

#3 May 27, 2010
Heard the road is closed at rt.207.
smile

Ashland, KY

#4 May 27, 2010
one guy got killed
Shelley

United States

#5 May 27, 2010
His poor mother has been through enough this is the 3rd child she has lost so please let's just stop the talk about this now. Let her grieve without gossip.
Spell Check

Port Deposit, MD

#6 May 27, 2010
Shelley wrote:
His poor mother has been through enough this is the 3rd child she has lost so please let's just stop the talk about this now. Let her grieve without gossip.
Amen..pray for them
blessed

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 May 27, 2010
Do you know the names of those involved? would like to add them to the prayer chain.
Praying for Family

Ashland, KY

#8 May 27, 2010
Paul Lemaster was killed in the wreck.
Shocked

United States

#9 May 27, 2010
Who else was involved in the wreck?
Wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#10 May 27, 2010
was he related to charlie lemaster
shocked2

Ruffs Dale, PA

#11 May 27, 2010
I only know he has a sister Linda that lived on Culp Creek and a brother that passed away, Rob. His mom lives on 503.
truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 May 27, 2010
shocked2 wrote:
I only know he has a sister Linda that lived on Culp Creek and a brother that passed away, Rob. His mom lives on 503.
he has a brother Gary to

“I know everbody”

Since: May 10

under the bridge

#13 May 27, 2010
He also has another brother. Randy, and then there was his little sister. Leigh Dawn, she died years ago. That whole family has been through hell. Leave them alone. There's a time and a place for everything and nows not the time for bullshit gossip. Let it rest and let Paul rest.
Wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#14 May 27, 2010
I was just wondering if he was realted to Charlie or not cause my hubby is in NC working with Charlie right now. We usually take up a collection and buy food for people who are dealing with greif out of the hall. I was not trying to start a gossip.
wondering too

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 May 28, 2010
if pills played a part of this wreck. It is no secret that Paul was heavily into them, however, if this be the case, it is just another reason why we need to do something as a community to stop the pill business. How many have to die as a result of Pills, or an INDIRECT result of pills?
Friend

Frisco, TX

#16 May 28, 2010
Let's not start the shit about pills!! Paul was a good man, good family man too.. Known him for a long time he would do anything for u if he could.
praying 4 you

Ashland, KY

#17 May 28, 2010
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this man. I do not know the LeMaster family, but know the grief that comes from losing a loved one. May God help you through your pain, and know that Paul is in a place where there is no more pain, only love.
Old Friend

Flatwoods, KY

#18 May 28, 2010
Paul was a good guy, and very much loved by his family. Please pray for his wife and son and the rest of his family. RIP Paul, you will be greatly missed.
Lindsey

Ashland, KY

#19 May 28, 2010
I don't want to hear any shit about pills. This is ridiculous. Rest In Peace, Paul. Tell Leah Dawn and Rob we miss them so much, and you will be missed as well. Norma, I'm praying for you and your family. I love you all.
sad o hear

Whitney, TX

#20 May 28, 2010
i grew up with the lemaster kids my little brother was his best friend all the way through school he lives out of town but i know they stayed in touch and did hate to hear this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maegan quillen 9 min That girl you know 1
Dr Oreta 4 hr and 3
Narc 19 hr Saved Sinner 6
That Clark boy's mother 22 hr Saved Sinner 23
Chelsie Sizemore Fri Hey 1
Timothy Shawn Bates = rat Fri J 20
JD Evans Thu GrowUp 3

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance