jennifer craft big time dopehead!!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Ashland, KY

#22 Apr 30, 2010
if its so not true then why was it in the paper that she got a P.I. lol wow.....grow up
Well

Cleveland, GA

#23 May 1, 2010
haha wrote:
if its so not true then why was it in the paper that she got a P.I. lol wow.....grow up
I'm sure your life isn't perfect, until it is, mind your own business and shut up.

Oh and if for some reason it is PERFECT, post your name on here so we can all cross-examine you and everything we've all ever heard about you.
actually

Richmond, KY

#24 May 4, 2010
Jennifer and her sister Jessica are BOTH on pills..
they really should grow up and take care of their children and not worry so much about snorting a pill every 30 minutes. Those children shouldnt have to go through this. They havnt done anything wrong.. I guess they'll learn once they get them taken away..
The truth hurts

Flatwoods, KY

#25 May 4, 2010
Yes Jen has Hc they hsd to take her little girl by C section so she wouldn't get iJen's Mother & Father have her children. She stays there because because she has no where to go. Her sister Jessica has 5 kids. 2 Pre teen boys 1 boy 7 and 1 boy3 and new baby girl a little over month old. These two girls are nothing but trouble they do pills drink stea name it they will do it. They think of knowone but their selves. When will something be done . Pray for thier 7 children They do not have drivers lis. So call the law when you see them out you may save a childs life
Geez

Saint Paul, MN

#26 May 5, 2010
The truth hurts wrote:
Yes Jen has Hc they hsd to take her little girl by C section so she wouldn't get iJen's Mother & Father have her children. She stays there because because she has no where to go. Her sister Jessica has 5 kids. 2 Pre teen boys 1 boy 7 and 1 boy3 and new baby girl a little over month old. These two girls are nothing but trouble they do pills drink stea name it they will do it. They think of knowone but their selves. When will something be done . Pray for thier 7 children They do not have drivers lis. So call the law when you see them out you may save a childs life
Learn how to spell.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#27 May 5, 2010
Wow wrote:
Lindsay G. is into drugs? I always thought she was a good girl!
oh hell yeah. b*tch is outta control.

Since: May 10

AOL

#29 May 8, 2010
Wow wrote:
Lindsay G. is into drugs? I always thought she
was a good girl!
This is the real Lindsay G, and I am a good girl and I dont do drugs, and everyone of you need to get a freakin life instead of sittin on here all day talkin shit about ppl you dont even know obviously because u all are delusional!! Im not a pill whore what so ever, so have been!! The person on here sayin these things is just mad and pathetic and likes to make up things because they have no life other than this obviously!! I heard from a good friend I was on here and I was extremely upset that theres actually ppl our there that are that pathetic to sit on here all day and talk shit about ppl, I mean get a damn life ppl...do somethin more productive!!! And Jennifer Craft, is no a pill whore nor a dope head either!! Shes a good person and a good mother, NONE OF YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT US OBVIOUSLY, go get a damn life!!! Ya know that girl has been thru more than neone who prob sits here n talks all this shit...shes been thru hell n back but do ne of you care to know ne of that, NO, all u care about is gossiping about stupid bullshit that isnt true, dont u all see theres a lil thing called jealousy? And someone bein upset with someone? so therefore they get on here n run there mouth to try n ruin someone reputation? Well thats whats happening on here to Jennifer, and the only reason ive been dragged into it is because shes my cousin and Ive been with her n stuck by her thru thick n thin, because none of u truely know her, but I do, and if u knew what shes been thru u may rethink the shit u say, shes been thru enough n she doesnt need u idiots on here talkin bogus trash, I mean seriously ppl GET A LIFE!! I Lindsay Garthee am now and never will be on drugs, and same goes for Jennifer Craft, so until u know us and u see us do somethin with ur own eyes, then id keep ur damn mouth shut, all u ppl are nothin but pathetic idiots who needa get a life!! GROW UP!!

Oh and for all of u who didnt know the person who was writing on here that started this shit in the first place is Jennifer Crafts ex!! N its a lil thing called jealousy and obsession, hes a crazy psycho who cant let go n likes to spread rumors to try n ruin her life!! And he throws me into it bc Im with her alot n hes jealous!! But all of u needa get over urselves n grow up for real, ive never seen so much pathetic bullshit in my life!! Like I said GET A LIFE PPL!!!!
hah

Ashland, KY

#31 May 10, 2010
Lindsay23 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the real Lindsay G, and I am a good girl and I dont do drugs, and everyone of you need to get a freakin life instead of sittin on here all day talkin shit about ppl you dont even know obviously because u all are delusional!! Im not a pill whore what so ever, so have been!! The person on here sayin these things is just mad and pathetic and likes to make up things because they have no life other than this obviously!! I heard from a good friend I was on here and I was extremely upset that theres actually ppl our there that are that pathetic to sit on here all day and talk shit about ppl, I mean get a damn life ppl...do somethin more productive!!! And Jennifer Craft, is no a pill whore nor a dope head either!! Shes a good person and a good mother, NONE OF YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT US OBVIOUSLY, go get a damn life!!! Ya know that girl has been thru more than neone who prob sits here n talks all this shit...shes been thru hell n back but do ne of you care to know ne of that, NO, all u care about is gossiping about stupid bullshit that isnt true, dont u all see theres a lil thing called jealousy? And someone bein upset with someone? so therefore they get on here n run there mouth to try n ruin someone reputation? Well thats whats happening on here to Jennifer, and the only reason ive been dragged into it is because shes my cousin and Ive been with her n stuck by her thru thick n thin, because none of u truely know her, but I do, and if u knew what shes been thru u may rethink the shit u say, shes been thru enough n she doesnt need u idiots on here talkin bogus trash, I mean seriously ppl GET A LIFE!! I Lindsay Garthee am now and never will be on drugs, and same goes for Jennifer Craft, so until u know us and u see us do somethin with ur own eyes, then id keep ur damn mouth shut, all u ppl are nothin but pathetic idiots who needa get a life!! GROW UP!!
Oh and for all of u who didnt know the person who was writing on here that started this shit in the first place is Jennifer Crafts ex!! N its a lil thing called jealousy and obsession, hes a crazy psycho who cant let go n likes to spread rumors to try n ruin her life!! And he throws me into it bc Im with her alot n hes jealous!! But all of u needa get over urselves n grow up for real, ive never seen so much pathetic bullshit in my life!! Like I said GET A LIFE PPL!!!!
HA!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32 May 10, 2010
Lindsay23 wrote:
<quoted text>
geez it's a wonder your computer didn't short out for all that crying you did.
please

Ashland, KY

#34 May 22, 2010
We all know Lindsay and Jennifer are pill heads. Lindsay, please. We all know you have a problem and so does Jen! Is that why she stole your mom's credit card? Or why you always ask everyone for money all the time? Think again before you try talking on here. Just because she is going through a tough time doesn't mean you should result to drugs sorry!

AOL

#35 May 25, 2010
please wrote:
We all know Lindsay and Jennifer are pill heads. Lindsay, please. We all know you have a problem and so does Jen! Is that why she stole your mom's credit card? Or why you always ask everyone for money all the time? Think again before you try talking on here. Just because she is going through a tough time doesn't mean you should result to drugs sorry!
Glad u know it all Mr "Please"...why dont ne of you put ur real names on here n stop bein lil pussys..how bout that!! U dont know me!! Ya know ppl make mistakes in their lives but they grow from them!! N im a good person n have been perfectly fine for along time now, noone whos said nething about me on here even knows me obviously, so please all of you get a damn life n leave ppl the hell alone!! If u have all this time on ur hands to sit on topix n talk shit about ppl, thats sad..how bout goin n doin somethin productive for once!!

AOL

#36 May 25, 2010
haha wrote:
Do u know what a P.I. is???? Hrmm its a lil thing called bein caught in public drunk, and im pretty sure none of u on here can say u dont fuckin have a damn drink here n there, she just had some bad luck!! So screw off, who cares, its her life not urs, so worry about ur own n stay the hell outta ours!!
shes nasty

Plymouth, MI

#37 May 26, 2010
oh yeah shes a nasty bitch her & Lashawna went down on eachother and lets guys watch for pills nasty ass bitches!!!!!!!
shes nasty

Plymouth, MI

#38 May 26, 2010
yeah her & that nasty ass lashawna went up to Bill Gullets & eat eachother out& let Bill watch for some pills...
please

Flatwoods, KY

#39 May 27, 2010
You'd be surprised at how many people commenting actually know you. A long time? What a few weeks? BAHAHA! Telling me to do something productive, that's hilarious. I am a very productive person with a little bit of free time on their hands. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and do as they please with their time. I mean what are you doing? Nothing.
Jenn

Ashland, KY

#40 May 28, 2010
All of you all are freakin crazy! yeah i went to bill's with lashawna haha yeah right i haven't seen or talked to lashawna in months so i'm pretty sure that wasn't me! why don't you all get your facts right before you start running you mouth you just make yourself look like a fool not knowning what the heck your even talking about! I couldn't even tell ya the last time i've even talked to lashawna.. and i have NEVER done anything with her to try n get pills! i can't believe you can just sat there and write all this stuff on the computer when you don't even know me and know what the f*ck i do!! how bout just leaving me the hell alone and stay outta my life! do you really like just makin stuff up about people and posting it online? that's really sad! grow the f*ck up.. seriously!!!! I've never done anything to any of you all, so what the f*ck is your alls problem? just seriously leave me alone and stop writing all this stupid crap on here!! and the thing with the credit card happened like 2 1/2 freakin years ago and you don't even know the story about it.. but when you know the truth about what happened then you can tell but until then how bout keeping you mouth shut especially when you have NO CLUE what your even talking about for real!! so i'm asking you nicely just please leave me alone i have enough to worry about then looking on here seeing these immature people writing stupid stuff on here about me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenup County Football 2015 & Beyond... 5 hr Big Guy 20
Greenup Representatives 13 hr yep ironton bro 8
Greenup county animal shelter (Nov '13) 21 hr GreenupM4 64
amvets Thu curious 3
Does anyone know where Cecil Coffe is now?What ... (Sep '09) Jul 29 friend of the mom 25
Greenup county gas chamber companion animal sla... (Feb '13) Jul 29 FedUp 108
Quick response and EPA (Jan '15) Jul 28 Lookhere 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages