First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Looking

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Where is he now days? Havent saw him in likfe for ever! is he single?
sorry but

Ironton, OH

#2 Mar 15, 2010
he is gay if its the 1 who lived out leatherwood and its true he truely is but he's still a good guy
Looking

Ashland, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2010
why do you say hes gay?
fiffy faloola

Ironton, OH

#4 Mar 15, 2010
because he is its no big deal he's a good guy.
Looking

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 15, 2010
thats funny! well i sure hope hes not,how old is this one your talkinb about?
fefe faloola

Ironton, OH

#6 Mar 15, 2010
Looking wrote:
thats funny! well i sure hope hes not,how old is this one your talkinb about?
he is 23 or 24 drove a red 4*4 dodge truck like i said hes a really nice guy just because he is gay shouldnt change anything.
matt

Ironton, OH

#7 Mar 15, 2010
so what if he's gay he's a great guy so leave him alone
Looking

Ashland, KY

#8 Mar 15, 2010
yeh,it does mean something buddy! is he really or are you just saying that?
jeff

Ironton, OH

#9 Mar 16, 2010
he really is that other poster is just being honest
Looking

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 16, 2010
This is not him,He has no idea who i am either!
wondering

Ashland, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2010
wheres this boy at?
wondering2

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Apr 2, 2010
I've known ryan since gradeschool, and never once heard of him being gay. soooo....just wondering how it is "sorry but" knows that he is. I actually just talked to ryan the other day, he was wondering what my cousins (female cousin) phone number was, because he was wanting to ask her out. I guess it could just be a cover up, but like i said i've known him forever and never got that kind of vibe from him.
classmate

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Apr 3, 2010
you'll all are so dame stupid! he is far from gay. i've known him since grade school and he is not gay. find a job and stop making up stupid shit.
I KNOW

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2010
classmate wrote:
you'll all are so dame stupid! he is far from gay. i've known him since grade school and he is not gay. find a job and stop making up stupid shit.
yeah he is gay but he didnt alwys used to be gay,he told me the reson why he is gay now is because every girl he ever went with was ugly nasty skanks,even the ones he went out on a date with once
Ryan McCoy

Brea, CA

#15 Apr 12, 2010
I am not gay. You must be jealous because I went out with your girlfriend or something. You need to get a life. Or come and see me. I'll change your attitude.
yes you are

Ironton, OH

#16 Apr 13, 2010
Ryan McCoy wrote:
I am not gay. You must be jealous because I went out with your girlfriend or something. You need to get a life. Or come and see me. I'll change your attitude.
ryan you know you are you just dont want your dad tim to find out cause you know he will flip out. i know for a fact you are so quit trying to cover it up. just be yourself and be proud of what you are and that is gay.
ryan mccoy

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2010
I don't who u r buddy but I'm not gay, if u want u can send ur wife or gf my way I'd love to have some strange. Don't be mad when they leave u after I'm done with them
sorry but wrote:
he is gay if its the 1 who lived out leatherwood and its true he truely is but he's still a good guy
yes you are

Ironton, OH

#18 Apr 13, 2010
ryan mccoy wrote:
I don't who u r buddy but I'm not gay, if u want u can send ur wife or gf my way I'd love to have some strange. Don't be mad when they leave u after I'm done with them<quoted text>
your right it would be strange to you cause your use to doing guys.
ryan mccoy

United States

#19 Apr 14, 2010
Ill tell u what buddy just tell me who u r and we can take care off this, o ur a little chicken sh*t mother f**ker who won't put ur name one here. Don't worry ill find out who u r and prolly f*ck ur mom.
no way

Ironton, OH

#20 Apr 14, 2010
ryan mccoy wrote:
Ill tell u what buddy just tell me who u r and we can take care off this, o ur a little chicken sh*t mother f**ker who won't put ur name one here. Don't worry ill find out who u r and prolly f*ck ur mom.
im not telling you were i am cause then you might try to rape me. another thing dont call me buddy cause im not your gay buddy ok so get that out of your head and no i wont let you give me head so quit calling and asking me i dont go that way. i do know a guy that would let you suck him off so tell me what time you get off work if you do work and i will have him meet up with you and you can get your fix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Gullet (Mar '10) 3 hr useless 9
scott pifer 7 hr sundance 1
Greenup county animal shelter (Nov '13) 13 hr Larry 69
Steve Worthington aka.(Skeeter) (Oct '09) Sat Ganja guy 16
Greenup County Football 2015 & Beyond... (Feb '15) Sat Plain Spoken 37
Gary Skeens sr. (Dec '13) Sat JustAGuy 4
Volleyball coach at greenup Sat woka 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages