eyewitness

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

i always assumed she was lying about it because numerous times i watched her drink alcohol like a fish drinks water and do all kinds of pills during the time she was "pregnant." she was buyin speed off some kid at the high school and snorting it in the bathroom. if she was pregnant she was doing everything she could to lose the baby thats for sure. not to mention she changed her due date every month when the baby never came along and tried to act like she never changed it. but she was always open bout her drinking and doin drugs. she didnt care who knew about it she just done it where ever she was partying at right in front of God and everyone. now she is in the ramey home for stealing and only God knows what else.
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

So did she lose the baby? Or what? When was she due?
Lee

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Saw her in the parade. She either prego or fat!
Memmee1669

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

you would think the baby daddy would know? but i asked him and he didnt know shit ! her sister told me she had the baby and she is getting out next month . haha theres going to be alot of drama . how long do u think her and sam with go on this time?
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Who's her baby daddy?
Memmee1669

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

well she said it was Steven Duncan ; but who knows !
Timothy Blevins

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Daniele is my niece and she is doing a lot better she is not pregnant and it looks like you all would find something else to do instant of talking shit about people. It's people like you that cause kids to do stupid stuff and yes she has made mistakes but she has had a hard life and has learned from them so please stop running ur mouth about her
some one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

see she was telling us she was prego with steven duncan baby & that she was having a baby boy im one of her good friends when she was out for thanks giving she said she had the baby & she sent Samantha & Steven pics of him.
some one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I will agree she is doing a lot better when I was talking to her she seemed like better ! she trying to stay out of trouble ; not gonna lie I'm scared that she going to get out and start hanging with the dumb ass's that will bring her down! bc there is a lot of ppl in our school saying how they cant wait intel she gets out bc they miss her crazy ass ! they been waiting to party with her.
ummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Danielle said she was prengant put pic of her being " pregnant" with her belly being big & she told me her due date was july 13 ! she had a baby and she gets out on friday ! so if any one wants to know ask her . she told me when she was out to see her family that she had him but his in a faster care right now . she will be getting him back when she gets out and makes everything right . So I believe she had the baby & yea maybe she was doing drugs but people make mistakes .
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

I dont think she was . she never had any thing saying she was . she always told me that she wanted me to go with her to the dr . but when the time would come around she would say or my gmaw is taking me or I cant go today something came up.
aye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

she lied about it. havent seen no baby or any pics of the baby. she sent my friend one and samantha & steven some but also remember the time she said she had a baby in like 10 grade and it was a girl? show this lil girl that wasnt her's but one have her friends?
bdm6812

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

shes claimed to be pregnant, about 40 times, no joke. she wamts the attention. straight up.
lol

Cherry Valley, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

she going back to greenup. still dnt see shit on her fb ab the " baby"
Brittany

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

She did say she was pregnant! Lol everyone at greenup county knows! What the hells the point about lying about it? I heard she ended up in f care and Steven and the cops went to her fhome, and she admitted everything was a lie. So yeah , that was a childish ass act lol Mabe if she wanted that much attention she could of done it in a different manner?
Tiff

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Lmao She still telling everyone that she had the baby . Bu yet nothing ab it on facebook . She lies ab a lot of shit lol . She comming back to school after the break so we will see what she tells everyone !
Jessica

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

She was sent off
tiffany

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

she had no baby . she always said she was pregnant and never was? she dnt kno how to keep her legs close. guess she "pregnant" agian!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Greenup Forum right now

Search the Greenup Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 146,205
Were do all the drug dealers live? (Apr '11) 2 hr Dirt road 164
new drug called Molly (Aug '12) 2 hr oyes 11
Amber riffe 2 hr omg omg 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Hii 81,570
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr cathyjudy 26,185
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr oscar 16,116
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••