Rachel Bradley
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who cares

Flatwoods, KY

#1 May 23, 2010
lol no wonder bryan brigner wont date her i cant blame him she is nothing but an ugly fat ass she will probably be alone for the rest of her life
Jill

Detroit, MI

#2 May 23, 2010
Grow up and get a life!
eli

Chesapeake, OH

#3 May 23, 2010
who cares wrote:
lol no wonder bryan brigner wont date her i cant blame him she is nothing but an ugly fat ass she will probably be alone for the rest of her life
u no wat the only reson u would ever say that is if u want him and your mad cuz he sends more time wit her then he ever would wit u so go ahead and keep running your mouth cuz if i find out who yooh are bitch u beter run cuz u will wish u had never wrote this k thanks have a great day bitch
who cares

Flatwoods, KY

#4 May 23, 2010
eli wrote:
<quoted text>
u no wat the only reson u would ever say that is if u want him and your mad cuz he sends more time wit her then he ever would wit u so go ahead and keep running your mouth cuz if i find out who yooh are bitch u beter run cuz u will wish u had never wrote this k thanks have a great day bitch
yeah im really scared its not my fault that bryan does not want to date an unatractive cow
eli

Chesapeake, OH

#5 May 23, 2010
hun y dont yooh tell me who yooh are and ill tell yooh my self cuz yooh probly ant got any room to talk and she is beautiful somethin yooh will never be ohh tell me who yooh are and ill tell yooh who i am come on i dare yooh bitch
WHO CARES

Flatwoods, KY

#6 May 23, 2010
eli wrote:
hun y dont yooh tell me who yooh are and ill tell yooh my self cuz yooh probly ant got any room to talk and she is beautiful somethin yooh will never be ohh tell me who yooh are and ill tell yooh who i am come on i dare yooh bitch
Ok stop and think why would bryan want a fat ugly cow i mean really why would he want that when he could have a pretty girl
eli

Chesapeake, OH

#7 May 23, 2010
come on plz tell who yooh are come one plzz
courtney

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 May 23, 2010
okay first off rachel is like my sister and she is not fat or ulgy. why dont you go take a long look at your self befor you bash someone else. and i swear to god if i find out who put this about my sister you will regreat it. i may not look very mean but i will hurt you. so why dont you go get a life and stop puting others down then you have no right. and i agree with Eli you just probly want Bryan for your self and you cant get him cause your the fat ulgy cow. and your just jelous that Bryan hangs out with Rachel all the time. so why dont you tell me who you are and then tell me to my face what you have said about my sister,. i bet you dont have the balls to do that do you?
Janet

United States

#9 May 24, 2010
Maybe he likes a woman with a kind heart, unlike you! Smart boy, obviously.
Mariah

Marion, OH

#10 May 24, 2010
Well I think that whoever the hell wrote this is just a jealous little bitch. I mean really why write shit about someone you prolly don't even know. Rachel is a gorgeous, talented, smart, amazing girl. Whoever wrote this is just jealous, lame, stupid, and there is a high chance that they'll be alone for the rest of there life, and no your pet cat doesn't count.
kristyn

Marion, OH

#11 May 24, 2010
omg whoever things that is so fucked up in their mind. racheal is one of the prettiest people inside and out. she is very considerate of other people unlike yourselves who dont have nothing better to do than trash others. no wonder why brian likes to spend time with her..prolly more than he does u so ur jealous..bc racheal is amazing!!!
WHO CARES

Flatwoods, KY

#12 May 25, 2010
kristyn wrote:
omg whoever things that is so fucked up in their mind. racheal is one of the prettiest people inside and out. she is very considerate of other people unlike yourselves who dont have nothing better to do than trash others. no wonder why brian likes to spend time with her..prolly more than he does u so ur jealous..bc racheal is amazing!!!
you all are such dumb bitches every last damn one of you he doesnt want her because he would be embarrased to say that his girlfriend is a fat piece of shit if he wasnt he would alrady have asked her to date him
Rachels MOM

Flatwoods, KY

#14 May 25, 2010
WHO CARES wrote:
<quoted text>
you all are such dumb bitches every last damn one of you he doesnt want her because he would be embarrased to say that his girlfriend is a fat piece of shit if he wasnt he would alrady have asked her to date him
Rachel is BEAUTIFUL ,TALENTED,KIND HEARTED,OUT GOING, and MORE OF A LADY THEN YOU WILL EVER BE ,or you would not be on talking trash about someone like this have you ever heard of the bullying act that was past into law and do you know how easy it is for me to get your ip number from this site how would you and your parents like to have charges pressed against you for bullying , my daughter is such a wonderful person that would do anything to help people ,she is amazing and BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT ,CAN YOU SAY THE SAY ? I was always thought that pretty is as pretty dose , so I would have to say with your attitude your are a very UGLY person .Thank You Rachel's Loving Mother
KY Girl

Ashland, KY

#15 May 25, 2010
I think that you all need to shut your mouths because you don't know what brigner thinks about Rachel. She is talented and beautiful so don't be saying stupid stuff about her! Gosh how stupid could you all get? I mean grow up and act your age seriously....So why don't all of you get A life and stay out of her's for those of you who can't do anything better then to talk trash about the most amazing girl in the world. She is my cousin and I love her dearly so Courtney I am agreeing with you...love you girl and love you to Rachel!! <3
Mandy Harris

Ashland, KY

#16 May 25, 2010
Wow.. "Who cares" do you not have anything better to do than bash someone on a site that allows you to say this hurtful stuff like you're someone big but you don't even have the guts to put your real name.. Wow... Reading this made me laugh, bullies only do what they do to make themselves feel better. Rachel you know that you are a beautiful, talented, loving girl. And you know that everyone loves you. Everyone that matters, this ignorant person doesn't amount to anything. It's sad that people have stooped so low as to write this sort of thing on the internet. I think that this site should be shut down, because it is the farthest thing from productive. Rachel's Mom - I think that you guys should track down the IP address of this person, bullying is not tolerated, and shouldn't be. This person needs to stop, turn around and look in the mirror before they run their mouth. Truly. People make me sick. The world would be a great and fun place if people actually used common sense and brain power rather than shooting their mouths off with hurtful comments. It's stupid. You think you're big? Really? Wow, posting this blog really makes people shake in their boots believe me. You seem so cool, the sad thing is that you wont get credit for it because you weren't "bad ass" enough to put your name. That right there shows jealousy rather than truth. Everyone knows Rachel, and they know she has a big heart. Babe don't let what this person said get to you. Truly, We all love you and you know this. I have your back, and so does everyone else. Sadly, there has to be ignorant people to balance the world. But, being nice and smart is a choice, and from the actions of this person they aren't either one. And that's sad, cause they are going to grow up to be a hated person with no one because they're to bitchy to accept people for who they are. That's whats wrong with society today people judge others to make themselves feel better. They don't feel good about theirselves therefore they have to bring someone who does feel good about who they are down below them or at least try. Do not give this person the satisfaction Rachel.:) You know the people who matter love you, and that's all you need baby. I love you. &#9829;
kristyn

Marion, OH

#17 May 25, 2010
WHO CARES wrote:
<quoted text>
u actually who ever u r sound a bit insecure...its actually a lil funny. and one thing who cares bout the size of someone or wat they look like...even though racheal is pretty. personality is all that matters and who you are. and you seem to lack that in consideration of others....plus why would u be so bothered by this. unless he wont date u and try revenge. but this is actually kinda funny like i said
_KCK_

Flatwoods, KY

#18 May 26, 2010
OK......I'm a awesome guy with great taste and i've known Rachel for years. She is a beautiful person inside and OUT!!!! Any guy would be lucky to have her just as a friend and if she chose to date them they would be the luckiest!!!! Brian is a nice guy and what goes on between him and Rachel is Nobody elses bizz... And to "who cares" Rachel has alot of good friends and people in her life because she's a great person and fun to be around......i bet the same can't be said for you. So stop being a cruel and jealous trashy bitch, Put your name up here and say things to peoples faces.... RACHEL I LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!
Rachels Aunt

Ashland, KY

#19 May 28, 2010
This is absolutely ridiculous! I am so glad my niece is graduating from high school soon with honors and multiple awards and scholarships,can you say that about your trite little self? so what Rachel's not a size 0? neither is 99% of the population!! Most men like women with some meat on thier bones!!! Rachel is a very good person who would never be mean to anyone and the sad part is whoever you are "who cares" if you were in trouble or hurt she would still help you even after all the mean and nasty things you said about her!! Beauty fades we all age, I was a size 2 when my husband married me and now I am a size 12 with gray hairs and stretch marks, Do you think he loves me any less? NO!!! He knows my gray hairs are from my Trials in life and my stretch marks are beauty marks from bearing his children!! And he loves me more now than he did 16 years ago when we got married!! so see Rachel will find a marry a man like that.. A man to share life with all the joys and pains,all the laughter and tears,because she is a kind,good decent human being,who cares about herself and everyone around her. She has morals,compassion and love for other people,therefore Rachel is a happy individual!!! unlike yourself who seems to be very miserable in life, and you will continue to be miserable as long as you try to get pleasure from someone elses pain!! Love you Rachel!!!!
Rachels Aunt

Wagoner, OK

#20 Jun 2, 2010
Thats what I thought!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!:)))
Jessica Cordial

Wagoner, OK

#21 Jun 2, 2010
Rachel is an amazing person. I had choir with her the 3 years I was in high school with her. I don't see why people are being so shallow and immature. Those doing their trash talk are probably so f*cking miserable with their own life, they need to start bashing everyone else. You are probably just p*ssed because she has enough talent to make something out of her life. While you on the other hand are going to be stuck working a dead end job. Grow up. Seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bi or gay guys (Jan '11) 3 hr Redfuzzysock5757 12
Jack McCleese 11 hr Concerned 3
Clean Greenup Corruption May 22 law abiding citizen 14
greenup co commissioner race May 22 Skyking 21
elect new jailer May 22 Californias Finest 19
Braidy industries May 22 Big wig 6
Gullets (Jan '11) May 21 Vigilant 14

Greenup Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages