Who is your favorite?
wow

Coal Center, PA

#2 Dec 21, 2009
none of them they all have attude problems
well

Whitney, TX

#3 Dec 22, 2009
i like naomi and cheryl. they are fast and friendly.
cashier

AOL

#4 Jan 20, 2010
wow wrote:
Come into my world and you will see that our attitudes are honey coated to what we really feel like saying.....work with the public and you will really be close to the Lord or you'll be a postal killer.....
well

Catlettsburg, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2010
ah, well, some dont hide it very well...look people up an down...its like everywhere else,,some friendly, some not,,,especially the office,,,
cashier

AOL

#6 Jan 20, 2010
wow wrote:
Do my job and then comment on it....I guess you don't have attitude problems at your job....where do you work? I want to come visit you and see how your attitude is....let me know where you work so I can come see you.....
cashier

AOL

#7 Jan 20, 2010
well, wow.....do you have a job that I can come visit or not....why so silent all of a sudden....let me know where you work so I can come visit you.....
FoodFair Shopper

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2010
LoL you tell em!!! I shop FoodFair and have found nothing but friendly helpful cashiers. Whoever is complaining has probably never had a job or if they have didn't work it long enough to know what goes along with it.. Keep up the good work FoodFair Employees!!!
former sq employee

Lafayette, IN

#10 Jan 23, 2010
Sounds to me like CASHIER does have an attitude problem!. Sounds like she'd like to stalk somebody.lmao. Hey, I worked with the public for years, but never wanted to follow somebody to their work..When you get to work, you have to do your job, and try not to be a SNOB! sOUNDS like to me you're not close enough to God.. Maybe you need to pray a little more and get rid of some of that REGISTER RAGE!!!! WOW, You've really made my night, the funniest thing I've ever read. well, well, where do you work so I can come visit you? HUH HUH?? WHERE DO YOU WORK? WHERE DO YOU WORK?? lmao.. YOU SO FUNNY..LOL
lol

Catlettsburg, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2010
cashier wrote:
well, wow.....do you have a job that I can come visit or not....why so silent all of a sudden....let me know where you work so I can come visit you.....
sounds like youd be one of those customers that you cant stand.
Agree

Columbia, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2010
cashier wrote:
<quoted text>Come into my world and you will see that our attitudes are honey coated to what we really feel like saying.....work with the public and you will really be close to the Lord or you'll be a postal killer.....
Amen to tht!
Momtoacutie

Ashland, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2010
leave the foodfair workers alone and let them do their job, they are just like everyone else, they are there to get a paycheck and take care of their family find something better to gossip about

“Beautiful”

Since: Jan 10

Greenup County, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2010
I used to strip outside in the parking mall....
cashier

AOL

#15 Jan 25, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like youd be one of those customers that you cant stand.
That's where the Lord comes in "thank you very" much as I deal with the worst of the worst every day and I still have to smile and say thank you very much....I've been cussed, had stuff thrown at me and talked down to by a lot of customers, but I'm still nice to them....doesn't mean I wouldn't like to tell them what I think....I'm human and just doing my job....don't act like you don't if you work a job....
cashier

AOL

#16 Jan 25, 2010
lol wrote:
So sorry....didn't know you were God's little helper.....guess I'm going to hell now!!!! You make me laugh....
cashier

AOL

#17 Jan 25, 2010
lol wrote:
just kidding...but really , yeah I am.....
cashier

AOL

#18 Jan 25, 2010
former sq employee wrote:
Sounds to me like CASHIER does have an attitude problem!. Sounds like she'd like to stalk somebody.lmao. Hey, I worked with the public for years, but never wanted to follow somebody to their work..When you get to work, you have to do your job, and try not to be a SNOB! sOUNDS like to me you're not close enough to God.. Maybe you need to pray a little more and get rid of some of that REGISTER RAGE!!!! WOW, You've really made my night, the funniest thing I've ever read. well, well, where do you work so I can come visit you? HUH HUH?? WHERE DO YOU WORK? WHERE DO YOU WORK?? lmao.. YOU SO FUNNY..LOL
I'm not really a foodfair cashier....just like to get you all worked up and rag on the girls!!!!
cashier

AOL

#19 Jan 25, 2010
cashier wrote:
<quoted text>just kidding...but really , yeah I am.....
I'm not really a foodfair cashier, just like to get you guys worked up and see what you have to say....lol
nomoredonations

Owingsville, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2010
Almost all the women who work in the office do not know how to smile to anyone they do not know, nor say thank you or have a nice day. Yes, it is hard working with the public but you have to grin and bare it bc people will return if they are treated nicely. I never use the office anymore, I use to cash my checks there when the banks were closed and donate my $5 but I got tired of practically having my money thrown at me and treated like I asked them to give me money from their own pocket. Who cares if you have worked there all your life, you do not own the place ladies.
boo hoo

AOL

#21 Jan 25, 2010
nomoredonations wrote:
Almost all the women who work in the office do not know how to smile to anyone they do not know, nor say thank you or have a nice day. Yes, it is hard working with the public but you have to grin and bare it bc people will return if they are treated nicely. I never use the office anymore, I use to cash my checks there when the banks were closed and donate my $5 but I got tired of practically having my money thrown at me and treated like I asked them to give me money from their own pocket. Who cares if you have worked there all your life, you do not own the place ladies.
I'm sure their hearts are broken...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gc volleyball 6 hr Parent 3
Hot single/in a relationship guys from greenup 9 hr Heisamaniac 6
bobby carpenter/county garage (May '11) 10 hr Ridgewalker 109
Stolen Husky Dogs? 17 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Marissa Adkins Mon BOB 14
Josh caudill (Dec '14) Sep 17 Shiiiitstinks 11
The Myth of human made climate change Sep 17 Factoverfiction 3

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance