Has anyone tried Wildfire Incense Ble...

Has anyone tried Wildfire Incense Blend yet?

Posted in the Greenup Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Herbal Incence Question

Whitney, TX

#1 Mar 30, 2010
I was just wondering if anyone on here had tried Wildfire Incense Blend yet?

We tried it a few days ago and man it smokes.

I just heard that you can get it at the BP station right before you cross the bridge into Ohio now. I am so happy, that I don't have to drive 35 miles to get it anymore I can hardly stand it.

If you have tried it, let us know what you thought, or any thoughts about it, would be great.
Herbal Incense Question

Whitney, TX

#2 Mar 30, 2010
I stand corrected.

It isn't in the BP Station at the Greenup Bridge, it is in the cig shop across from the BP Station.

Sorry for the confusion.
Smoker

Ashland, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2010
Yeah you can get it at Googfellas in Greenup. It's better than K2 or Serenity. It's more potent and taste way better
Wildfire Update

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 1, 2010
Since Govenor Bashear has banned these herbal blends in KY with his signature about Mid April, you can check in WV and OH for Wildfire Incense Blend.

Huntington WV @ Secret Pleasures on 4th near Marshall U.

And various locations in Ironton and other OH cities and towns, just ask for it by name, or you may get something that is not nearly as good and could cost more too.

I don't know if you know it yet, but Wildfire is similar to a MJ buzz and doesn't show up in tests, so people in unions, or who have jobs that require testing for MJ can use it without fear of discovery.

They sell Wildfire in a one gram and three gram pak, but trust me, you will want the three gram pak, as you won't believe just how much it is like MJ and comes on within seconds not minutes.

Enjoy!
meee

Campbellsville, KY

#5 May 2, 2010
Exactly where in Ohio can you get it????
Smokeless in Ohio

Media, PA

#6 May 23, 2010
You can purchase this product as well as Serenity Now and Spice at Secret Pleasures on 4th Avenue in Huntington West Virginia.

I have tried Serenity Now and I was unimpressed with its potency. I also have tried a product called Mystic Aura blend which was VERY good. Wildfire is much better than Serenity Now, but not quite as strong as Mystic.

Hope this information helps.
Incense Man

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 13, 2010
You can find WildFire Online at wildfireincense.com
bad trip

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2010
If that is the stuff you smoke people who have tried it tell me it sucks. Nothing like the magic plants we used to get. I would leave that stuff alone if i were you.
stephanie koch

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2010
I havent tried it yet but i hear that its killa. You can get it at "The Store" in beckwith, west virginia. Its rather expensive compared to the prices of regular mj, but i think its worth a try at least once.
fyi

Huntington, IN

#11 Jul 12, 2010
I Cant believe you stupid people this is incense and you are smoking it.You need to watch the warnings that has shown on tv about this kids being taken to hospital and doing very violent acts after smoking this stuff. something this is to be incense. This is far more dangerous than pot.For those of you using it the long term effects arent known yet since this frangrance just came out but the warnings on the label tell you not 2 smoke this.YOU Deserve what ever happens to you for being so stupid
Our opinion

Madison, TN

#12 Jul 17, 2010
fyi wrote:
I Cant believe you stupid people this is incense and you are smoking it.You need to watch the warnings that has shown on tv about this kids being taken to hospital and doing very violent acts after smoking this stuff. something this is to be incense. This is far more dangerous than pot.For those of you using it the long term effects arent known yet since this frangrance just came out but the warnings on the label tell you not 2 smoke this.YOU Deserve what ever happens to you for being so stupid
It does not say [b]DO NOT SMOKE THIS[/b] it states, "not for human consumption" which is a legal loophole phrase. It's an herbal mix and try telling the people who are drug tested for probation that it makes them have violent acts. You are probably referring to Purple Sticky Salvia which is no longer legal.
You believe everything on TV don't you? Suppose you think the economy is Obama's fault, too huh?
You Idiot.
fyi

Demotte, IN

#13 Jul 19, 2010
Our opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not say [b]DO NOT SMOKE THIS[/b] it states, "not for human consumption" which is a legal loophole phrase. It's an herbal mix and try telling the people who are drug tested for probation that it makes them have violent acts. You are probably referring to Purple Sticky Salvia which is no longer legal.
You believe everything on TV don't you? Suppose you think the economy is Obama's fault, too huh?
You Idiot.
with yhour bigoted opinions i can only assume you are one using the welfare system to yhour advantage if drug testing becomes mantadory you wont have food stamps to trade for your drugs
High kid

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 20, 2010
I'm on it rite now it's insane
Ignorance is bliss-Wrong

Zelienople, PA

#15 Jul 21, 2010
Just take into context that the label says "not for human consumption"..well...coms uming means take into your body whether it be eat, drink or"smoke". The label says "incense"...do you smoke incense? NO There are chemicals in these products that are NOT being told...ask whats in them and they can't tell you...WHY? It's chemicals that are Bad for humans. Weed killer...arsenic..THINK people...you aren't "getting high"...you are killing brain cells and they aren't going to rejuvinate...gone forever!!! The herbal incense studies informed people that by burning like incense in an open room "might" have some effects that "might" be good for people with certain illiness's like alzheimers and dementia but NOT SMOKING THEM...it's dangerous. People are now reporting throat lesions, bleeding from the nose and long term damage is going to be horrendous. Like huffing spray paint...people weren't getting high...they were clogging their lungs denying their brain of oxygen and causing brain damage amoung other organs...and it's PERMANENT.Sure you can pass a drug test...but at what cost to your health...these chemicals are stored in your fatty tissue and going no where just there and your liver is going to be shot cause it can't filter this stuff...BEWARE of the long term effects of these NEW products. It is being outlawed state by state.
short story

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2010
It's all from the earth- smoke it if you've got it!

Why don't you take a hit and cchhillllllll out!
lkhjfd

Beckley, WV

#17 Jul 28, 2010
This is why pot should be legalized. This stuff is so much more dangerous than pot. I have tried it once just to see what the hype was about and it felt like I smoked some really good pot, the same exact effects. My eyes got extremely red and I even got the munchies. If people can feel like they're high off pot and get around a drug test they're going to do it. It don't matter what state outlaws it, companies that make this stuff will still find loop holes around laws. Believe me this stuff was made to smoke, not be used as an inscent. The companies just found a loophole in the system. The stuff is too much like pot for it to be considered a coincidence. It's not like some random person came along and smoked inscents just to see what it would feel like. The government is so stupid. It finally took them this long to make salvia illegal and that stuff makes you act retarded. This stuff will go on until eventually pot will be legalized or extremely decriminalized. It's getting so bad that legalizing pot would probably be the best decision for people's health because people are starting to smoke all these chemicals that give you same effect as pot.
ironton ohio

Newburgh, IN

#18 Aug 11, 2010
well, I like it and my boyfriend likes it too! Been smokin the "real" stuff for about 20 years now and I have never had anything like this before that was actually legal! I also like it that you can take 2 hits, wait a few, then WOW!! You also want to talk about the chemicals? Just come to downtown Ironton, roll down your window, stick your head out and take a deep breath.....you just inhaled more chemicals then smoking 1 cigarette! ENJOY LIFE, ITS TOO SHORT ANYWAY!
Apex

Millington, TN

#20 Sep 6, 2010
tried it, liked apex fusion more and a lot cheaper too
carzy

Martinsville, VA

#21 Sep 11, 2010
Herbal Incence Question wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone on here had tried Wildfire Incense Blend yet?
We tried it a few days ago and man it smokes.
I just heard that you can get it at the BP station right before you cross the bridge into Ohio now. I am so happy, that I don't have to drive 35 miles to get it anymore I can hardly stand it.
If you have tried it, let us know what you thought, or any thoughts about it, would be great.
Yes very good
chained

United States

#22 Sep 18, 2010
Does anyone know if you can buy wildfire in or near middletown,oh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lloyd-Wurtland Sewer Project (Jan '12) 23 min FED UP 184
Greenup Fiscal Court Enacts Special $2,500 Lloy... (Jun '12) 24 min FED UP 87
That Clark boy's mother 5 hr greasyspoon 31
Nicki Davis Sat Sup 1
Ashley wireman Sat Brent Yates 9
Well hung guys from GCHS class 2013 Fri I know 11
where is a good spot to fish in greenup ky on t... (Jul '11) Sep 22 GreenupM4 16

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages