First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justwondering

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2009
wheres Bobby Potter at these days is he married? any kids?
JUSTAGUESS

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2009
I have talked to him a lot online but its been a while dont know where he is now but i dont think that he is married and i know he dont have any kids unless he has changed since i last talked him
IDTS

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2009
If its the same bob potter i know Im pretty sure he is gay. I have only met him a couple of times but he seems like a really sweet guy.
tohotforyou

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2009
I hear he is still as hot as he was back in highschool.
brother

Cleveland, GA

#5 Jul 2, 2009
he is not married no kids needs a real woman
tohotforyou

Ashland, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2009
he may have a real woman for all we know!!
wrong

Ashland, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2009
i know better he needs a good woman or 2
justsaying

Ashland, KY

#8 Jul 3, 2009
i think he is a good guy!-gay or not gay- besides isn't it his choice to do what he wants in his life and who he does it with is his business.
tohotforyou

Ashland, KY

#9 Jul 3, 2009
amen just saying I couldnt have said it any better myself i have meet a few gay guys and not only are they hot but they are real nice people too they are the men you never have to worry about talking back to women or abusing them
ulovehim

Cleveland, GA

#10 Jul 4, 2009
what the hell the same bob potter i know moves to lewis county with his new woman her name is jan she has red hair, i heard they was gonna have a baby soon
hey_baby245

Cleveland, GA

#11 Jul 4, 2009
im pretty sure your wrong about that to, the last count i had on bobby he had a baby with some kim girl. They lived together for a couple of years i think they live on whiteoak or they did. "he is not gay to whoever said he was i know this for a fact i slept with him a many of times, to those of you who are nosey my name is "TNT" aka tina
hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jul 5, 2009
to TNT-tina you must not know him too well. yes he did live with kim for a few years -as friends- but they did NOT have a baby together. he does not have any children and you may have slept with him -who cares- but that does not mean he is not gay.
justsaying

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jul 5, 2009
first of all i DO know Bobby and I think that it is pretty ridiculous that this has turned into a discussion about his sexuality and who he has and has not slept with! Bobby is a good person and he does have feelings. i am sure he would not appreciate this. those who REALLY know him know the real Bobby and that's all that matters.
uthinkurhotto

Cleveland, GA

#14 Jul 5, 2009
bobby is a really good guy gay or not...
Wow

Marion, OH

#15 Jul 7, 2009
well i can assure you i have no kids and probally never will. I am gay and very proud of it. I am with a wonderful guy. anything else you wanna know just hollar and ask. Ohh who the heck is this TNT Tina I can assure you i have not been with you unless you be packing around a cock in your pocket lol
justsaying

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jul 7, 2009
if i were you i would not feel the need to explain myself to any of the idiots. people will say whatever they want. (or makeup in their heads)just be whoever makes you happy. must make you feel good though that people have nothing better to do than wonder who you are or are not sleeping with.
By pass

Owingsville, KY

#17 Jul 20, 2010
hey_baby245 wrote:
im pretty sure your wrong about that to, the last count i had on bobby he had a baby with some kim girl. They lived together for a couple of years i think they live on whiteoak or they did. "he is not gay to whoever said he was i know this for a fact i slept with him a many of times, to those of you who are nosey my name is "TNT" aka tina
Crazy. Your Crazy. Bob is gay and lives in garrison ky. A great guy and a wonderful friend to all he meets. He is gay. He and Kim did live together as friends on the old Darnell place on big white oak by Holbert holler as I call it. Love bob potter been a life long friend.
bob

Ashland, KY

#18 Jul 22, 2010
who are you by pass?
jo-jo

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Jul 22, 2010
all you people who have nothing better to do then talk about bob must live very boring lives just fo the record bob is one of the nices pepole i have met here in lewis county and i think it is in poor taste to talk about what he is or what hes not he is a good person and the rest is nonya
SIL

Ashland, KY

#20 Jul 22, 2010
By pass wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy. Your Crazy. Bob is gay and lives in garrison ky. A great guy and a wonderful friend to all he meets. He is gay. He and Kim did live together as friends on the old Darnell place on big white oak by Holbert holler as I call it. Love bob potter been a life long friend.
You know was it even necessary to get on here and bring this crap back up? Even though you are defending Bobby, this has not been commented on in how long? 2009. Why not let it die so that those who are out to put him down would not have the opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Myth of human made climate change 17 hr freelancehobo 41
permiscious parents Sat Yelp 8
ralphie Dec 15 where's waldo 1
carley coffee (Jun '11) Dec 15 Old Friend 9
Rachel Wireman (Jan '12) Dec 15 Just a thought 13
Anyone have information on Rick lawless looking... Dec 15 Know him 2
Mac Thomas Dec 15 Anynonmus 3

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance