I need the BEST lawyer in Greenup!?
donotgether

Marion, OH

#22 Apr 9, 2010
desperate mother wrote:
ok mcginnis...no thanks! what about wilson & kendall, or stephanie hembroff for attorney in the minor name change and does anyone know how often judges GRANT minor name changes when the deadbeat father is absent for over 6 yrs plus...
DON'T GET STEPHANIE HEMBROFF SHE LOST MY CASE SHE SUCKS BAD BAD BAD!!! NO JOKES SHE DOES
piggy

Ashland, KY

#23 Apr 23, 2011
what about Mel Leonhart?
Outlaw

Ashland, KY

#24 Apr 23, 2011
If you want things to go your way you best look into John McGinnis or Paul Craft or Damian Gallaher there all in the same office but they will do whatever you want done.
Hope

Coal Center, PA

#25 Apr 23, 2011
I would hire Rhonda Copley she could really help u out.
Not Bryson Miller

South Point, OH

#26 Apr 23, 2011
Keith Hieneman!!!!!
Its getting old

Ashland, KY

#27 Apr 23, 2011
The whole single-mother-poor-me-i-have-a -deadbeat-baby-daddy-blah-blah -blah shit is getting really really old! Can I hear an AMEN!?
piggy

Ashland, KY

#28 Apr 24, 2011
then MAYBE all the "baby daddys" should grow the eff up and take care of their kids! Just bc the mom doesn't want them anymore, doesn't mean they can just abandon their kid too.
Molly

Ashland, KY

#29 Apr 24, 2011
Tracy Frye is the best lawer in greenup county and mike curtis is the best in boyd county
singlemom

United States

#30 Apr 24, 2011
Def. Tracy frye 100%
Really

Ashland, KY

#31 Apr 25, 2011
Its getting old wrote:
The whole single-mother-poor-me-i-have-a -deadbeat-baby-daddy-blah-blah -blah shit is getting really really old! Can I hear an AMEN!?
As long as piece of crap men abandon their own kids you will hear it. If your guilty conscience bothers you, don't read it.
Outlaw

Whitney, TX

#32 Apr 25, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as piece of crap men abandon their own kids you will hear it. If your guilty conscience bothers you, don't read it.
Now now now! There are as many if not more women abandoning there kids now a days as there are men. It use to be the mothers kept the kids no matter what but now they act like it ain't nothing to walk away with no feeling's or conscious what so ever. I know kinda one of them been there done that kinda things and see it alot.
for real

Ashland, KY

#33 Apr 26, 2011
I am mother and I am going to give you an amen. Gosh people grow up Quit having unprotected sex with anything that gives you a second look. Really were these men just the best thing since sliced bread before you had a child or got pregnant.
gcmom

Lexington, KY

#35 May 1, 2011
No doubt about this one. Go with Frye law office in Russell. Go with Jennifer Barker, she is tough and willing to work hard for her clients.
heyy

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 May 1, 2011
Bryson miller.
carebear

Russell, KY

#37 Aug 12, 2011
John McGinnis is the best in greenup or boys co.
period.
carebear

Russell, KY

#38 Aug 12, 2011
of course i meant boyd county
maybe

United States

#39 Aug 13, 2011
I have a cousin who had her little boys name changed and she had to send a certified letter to the last known address... If no response for 60 days and the father doesn't appear at the court date the judge will grant the name change and if he never gets the papers he won't appear... Just tell them he moves around a lot
Observer

Wilmington, OH

#40 Aug 14, 2011
Bruce mac Donald and steve McGinnis are both great lawyers and work together
Client

Greenup, KY

#41 Aug 14, 2011
Observer wrote:
Bruce mac Donald and steve McGinnis are both great lawyers and work together
Doesn't Paul Craft work with them? I have heard a lot of good things about Paul. He can keep your ass out of jail when you screw up and get you a big check if you get in an accident.
Just a Thought

Flatwoods, KY

#42 Aug 15, 2011
someone_ wrote:
<quoted text>I have walked more than one mile in your shoes & hope my advice works for you as well as what I did has worked for me.

Let's first address the termination of parental rights for the deadbeat sperm donor - sperm donor, I've used it for years. When I re-married, I did not terminate parental rights but did add my new last name to my children's & they quit using the sperm donor's last name. So my son's name was Henry William Johnson Smith. When I decided to do this I sought counsel from my friend, former Judge Lewis Nicholls. He asked why I didn't want to terminate parental rights & have my new husband adopt the children. My reasoning was this - he was lucky enough to get out of paying child support so if he'd ever win the lottery for example I could still get the child support that was owed. Termination of parental rights & release from financial obligation go hand in hand. Low & behold, since that time & the present time, lawmakers have seen fit to protect women & children from the thoughtlessness of sperm donors - at least financially. My baby is now 26, the sperm donor is receiving social security & I'm getting the back child support. This does involve hiring an attorney & an attempt to contact the sperm donor, I think. Since this is available as an option instead of termination of parental rights, I'd think long & hard before I spent the money required for termination of parental rights.
Very smart thinking!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ug 7 min CyDigi 1
Pregnant and cheating?? 1 hr Rob 9
Jailbreak 2 hr CyDigi 50
Greenup Co Jail (Jan '11) Mon Hero 57
Why feel sorry for drug addicts! (Sep '10) Jan 21 Look At The Faces 99
basketball coaches @ gchs (Jan '11) Jan 21 Reply 64
John Wright Jan 20 underwear 2

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance