First Prev
of 2
Next Last
YAAA

Ashland, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2009
iono bout you but i dont know why everyone thinks this sara bonzo girl is hot. i looked at her myspace pictures and there is nothing that amazing about her. and from the sound of it i bet her pootang looks like a beat up 1950s wilson catchers mit. but she does look like she has a nice rack. haha
ez4u

AOL

#2 Oct 29, 2009
she must do something amazing just look at all the guys shehas cheated with!!!! And I'm sure the list goes on & on.......
been there regret that

Ashland, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2009
YAAA she doesn't have a rack at all. Push up bras can do a lot, but they are MAYBE a B-cup. Nothing about this chick is on the level. She's a pathological liar and is severely messed up in the head. If you are attached and want some strange on the side, then she's def your girl... cause she cornered the market on STRANGE..... but just a little advice, when you dump her (and you'll want to right quick)things get real ugly. Good luck if you're plannin on hittin it. The wilson catchers mitt comment made cereal come out my nose.... and you're right. It's nasty. And smells like towels you left in the washing machine too long. If you plan on hittin it make sure to rubber up cause you never know where all that thing's been
ez4u- the only thing she does is talk a big game and get a guy all worked up. She don't deliver.What turns her on is just the thrill of getting a guy away from his wife/girlfriend/significant other. That's it. All the nasty talk and big promises go out the window when she gets you in the sack. She pretty much just lays there. I was a dumba** but got my head on straight and walked away. Lost a good woman because of it, but am trying my best to get her back, hopefully.
The girl next door

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2009
I noticed this morning that the entire thread about Sarah Bonzo~ Homewrecker had been deleted from this forum. I guess people were getting a little too close to the truth and someone couldn't stand the heat isn't that right, Sarah?? Here's an idea: stop f-ing around with married men and you won't have to worry about crap being written about you on Topix or anywhere else!
MoNeY TaLkS

Ashland, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2009
The girl next door wrote:
I noticed this morning that the entire thread about Sarah Bonzo~ Homewrecker had been deleted from this forum. I guess people were getting a little too close to the truth and someone couldn't stand the heat isn't that right, Sarah?? Here's an idea: stop f-ing around with married men and you won't have to worry about crap being written about you on Topix or anywhere else!
SHE HAD TO PAY FOR IT TO BE REMOVED OVERNIGHT,MAYBE IT WAS WHERE SHE WORKES,YOU KNOW NOT SO GOOD FOR BUISNESS.
Hmmmm

Ashland, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2009
You're right, money talks, and Sara's husband has plenty of it.
David Apts, who owns Premier Therapy has been told MANY times about the harm she is doing at his workplace; but he won't fire her. What does this tell you? What's more interesting is that when a prominent member of the Ashland community was having an affair with a Premier employee and Apts found out, that individual was fired immediately. Maybe she's got something on somebody that gives her "job security"???
MoNeY TaLkS

Ashland, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
David Apts, who owns Premier Therapy has been told MANY times about the harm she is doing at his workplace; but he won't fire her. What does this tell you? What's more interesting is that when a prominent member of the Ashland community was having an affair with a Premier employee and Apts found out, that individual was fired immediately. Maybe she's got something on somebody that gives her "job security"???
lets not forget TODD.
Summer

Ashland, KY

#8 Oct 30, 2009
Hi everybody. A good friend told me about this thread, thinking I would want to put my two cents' worth in about Sara Bonzo, and I do.
I could go into great detail about this, but there's no need. Here's the basic stuff:
A few months ago, Sara did everything she could to have an affair with my husband, and it started at her workplace. When I found out what she was doing, I was so consumed with anger at her that I almost let it eat me up. It affected everything I did and every thought I had. All I could think about was hurting her as much as she tried to hurt me and mine. Then I realized something very important: revenge is not my job. We can post on here all day long about how much Sara has hurt us, but she will keep right on doing these things. We can waste time here, or we can focus on the good things in our life. Sin is an unfortunate casualty of being human, and we have all commited plenty of them. The difference between some of us is that we learn from these sins and we TURN AWAY from them instead of going back for more and more. That's why we are forgiven. Remember this:
“Vengeance is Mine,” God declared.“I will repay”(Heb. 10:30 NKJV).
For us to try to do the revenge-getting, we are basically saying God can't do His job so we have to do it for Him. I am not willing to make that bold a statement!!
My story has a happy ending. I still have my beautiful husband. My sons and daughter still wake up to daddy and mommy each morning and my marriage is stronger than ever; as is our faith.
For those of you who didn't get such a happy outcome because of sarah, take heart. God has promised to repay, and He never breaks his promises.
MoNeY TaLkS

Ashland, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2009
Summer wrote:
Hi everybody. A good friend told me about this thread, thinking I would want to put my two cents' worth in about Sara Bonzo, and I do.
I could go into great detail about this, but there's no need. Here's the basic stuff:
A few months ago, Sara did everything she could to have an affair with my husband, and it started at her workplace. When I found out what she was doing, I was so consumed with anger at her that I almost let it eat me up. It affected everything I did and every thought I had. All I could think about was hurting her as much as she tried to hurt me and mine. Then I realized something very important: revenge is not my job. We can post on here all day long about how much Sara has hurt us, but she will keep right on doing these things. We can waste time here, or we can focus on the good things in our life. Sin is an unfortunate casualty of being human, and we have all commited plenty of them. The difference between some of us is that we learn from these sins and we TURN AWAY from them instead of going back for more and more. That's why we are forgiven. Remember this:
For us to try to do the revenge-getting, we are basically saying God can't do His job so we have to do it for Him. I am not willing to make that bold a statement!!
My story has a happy ending. I still have my beautiful husband. My sons and daughter still wake up to daddy and mommy each morning and my marriage is stronger than ever; as is our faith.
For those of you who didn't get such a happy outcome because of sarah, take heart. God has promised to repay, and He never breaks his promises.
But it doesnt hurt to pass the WORD, you know the more informed, everyone is might just save, that one MARRAGE get the word out.
Country Girl

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 30, 2009
Summer wrote:
I had posted my comment on this before and it was deleted, we all sin, but if she is having affairs, that's a sin, and repeating the same sin over and over is wrong. I don't know this woman or never heard of her until recently.
Stiltner fan

Ashland, KY

#11 Oct 31, 2009
I don't think Sara is having these posts removed. I think she gets off on all the attention and even keeps the posts bumped to the top. That fits with her psychotic narcissism. I think the ones who have the posts flagged for removal are the ones whose names are specifically put on here. Wouldn't you be humiliated if you were among an every growing list of guys who had used this ho? I would be. I remember a few of the names from the last posts. I hope this doesn't get deleted, because she deserves to be held accountable for every single life she's helped wreck. Okay...

David Stiltner.. common knowledge. Broke up his first marriage; broke up his second by leaving a big long note on his car begging him to come back to her on his wedding day.... classy Sara.
Greg Stephens (this was on the Flatwoods post)
Mark W., Kevin from Wheelersburg, a Russell/Flatwoods police officer, an ex G.C. Sheriff's deputy. Jeff McMonigal Boyd Co. Sheriff's deputy. There were a bunch of people who wrote in saying she had tried to have affairs with their husbands. One person said sara hit on her own husband's (D.T.) brother and was rejected. And she got caught with Kyra's (her daughter) ex boyfriend.
Maybe Tim Bonzo can weigh in on some of this... I would love to hear his opinion about her.
And before anybody asks, I just think Dave is hot. I'm not Heidi or some ex or anything else. I just see him at the YMCA and keep my ears open and mouth closed. Gets you a lot better rep than keepin your legs and your mouth open 24/7 like Sara.... LMAO
The girl next door

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2009
Is she pregnant? Lord, I wouldn't want to try and figure out who daddy is if that's the case!
Old school mate

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2009
The girl needs serious therapy.She was so dirt poor growing up and looked pitiful.You think she would be so thankful to D.T for turning her life around but all she does is embarrass him and sleep with everyone who will have her.Reba song Fancy fits her to a tee.
ez4u

AOL

#14 Nov 6, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
sara always makes sure she covers her ass & she won't go down alone, makes you wonder what she has on david!!!!! must be something or she would be history....
dts -friend 1

Richmond, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2009
and if u drive from owensboro for sex, well lets jsut say ur hard up and your wife is the size of a mack truck or your just stupid like i said before YOU PEOPLE ARE THE HOME WRECKERS NOT HER> WE CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT THIS BUT I WOULD NOT ADVISE IT BECAUSE WILL UR TYPING UR WIFE IS THINK OF HOW SHE IS GOING TO DO NEXT MOVE ON to her next piec of strange. SHES TO GOOD FOR U AND THATS WHY UR JEALOUS. NOW KEEP TYPING ON THIS STUPID SITE AN ILL BANG UR WIFE WITHOUT U EVEN knowing abotu it. AND TO ALL OF U GUYS OUT THERE THAT SIAD IT LOOKED LIKE SHIT U MUST HAVE HAD SOME PRETTY NASTY STuFf TO COMPARE A GIRLS GENITALS TO A CATCHERS MIT AND AND SAY IT SMELT LIKE OLD TOWELS OR WHATEVER> U MIGHT GET CHEFKED FOR DISEASES IF U KNOW WHAT THAT SMELLS LIKE. LAST POINT SAID LEAVE HER ALONE OR ILL BE YOUR HOME WRECKER THE INTERNET CAN DIG UP ALL KINDS OF STUFF ESPECIALLY WHEN U KNOW HOW TO US IT IS DUMB INBREADSAND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SHE HAS A FAMILY LEAVE HER ALONE. baccause apperently i have nothing better to do, so keep ur butt in owensboro and in canada where it belongs and u dont have to wrry about anything. because if ur husand drives that far for anything but a present for u u must suck in the sack end of story argue all that u what. a pereterbilt must have hit u or ur wofe down ther for u to know what that looks like. and trust me it has or i would know from first hand experience. if u dont belive me just chack yahoo personals ur wife or husband is on there. OH AND IF U WOULDNT SPEND SO MUCH TIME WORRING ABOUT WRE THE CATCHERTS MIT IS( oh for u non baseball) fans he keeps it in his crotch are U WOULD BE FAG. SO think about that if u want to get back with ur wife quit talking about another girl. Ur dumb
dts -friend 1

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2009
LIKE I SAID SHE HAS A FAMILY WOULD U WANT UR KID GETTING ON HERE ND FINDING OUT UR FAG OR U HAVE SMALL <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <LEAVETHIS SiTUATION ALONE BEACUSE U U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO do than WRECK SOMEONE ELSES HOME> THEARPY LETS TALK AOUT THERAEPY U PEOPLE NEED THE THERAPY FOR TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE ARE U STILLL IN HIGH SCHOOL?IF UR NOT THEN SHUT UP UR SHOULD BE ORRING ABOUT THE GIRL AT THE LOCAL BEER STORE THAN ANYONE ELSE. I BET U CHECK YAHOO PERSONALUR HUBBY'SN THERE BECAUSE U CANT SATISFIY HIM AND OHHH GUESS WHAT UR JUST JEASLOUS BECAUSE U EAT TO MANT CHEESEBURGERS FROM MCDONALD PS TRY THE SUBAY DIET. UR HUBBY MAY STAY OUT OF THE STRIP CLUBS THEN
dts -friend 1

Richmond, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2009
I think summer might be a lesbian for her to worry about other women. can I watch?
Rock on

Ashland, KY

#18 Nov 8, 2009
Um... if anybody found ANY of those last three posts even remotely understandable could you please translate? I guess Sarah's one supporter is a third grade graduate who's either drunk, high, or just plain ignorant. And congratulations for finding the "caps lock" button. Maybe tomorrow someone could loan you a grammar or spelling book.
Wow.
Too bad you can't cure stupid.
Rock on

Ashland, KY

#19 Nov 8, 2009
And in case the posts get deleted (and they should!) the posts I am referring to are the ones by dts-friend 1
peppa

Ashland, KY

#20 Nov 13, 2009
Do you guys know that there are threads about this chick on the Ashland, Greenup, AND Worthington topix forums? Whew! She must have made a LOT of enemies along the way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes Nunley 12 hr Truth telling 2
greenup jail (Feb '17) 18 hr Sunny Cali Chick 79
Donnie roe and Jenny roe?? (Oct '17) Fri Blahblahblah 6
Health Department Fri Woka 2
greenup co commissioner race Apr 19 Woka 14
CAUTION David Rice (Aug '14) Apr 19 Small 6
Clean Greenup Corruption Apr 18 Cyborg 4

Greenup Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages