big wes hay(bub)
patiently waiting

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2011
where is your big theiving lard a**?im looking for you.you stold my welder and im going to whip your big narking a**.you got caught for stealing 4wheelers,now im tracking my welder you piece of s**t!im waiting on you.show your face.he is the son of peepers and sharon,anybody know where he is?
Hellen

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2011
where does he live
patiently waiting

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2011
he stays with his mom on uhlen branch,or his papa in wurtland(ralph poplin) i know he is hiding.his dad lives in cherokee lake
his brother

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Feb 28, 2011
Do you have any more welders we can get???
goober

Flatwoods, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2011
his brother wrote:
Do you have any more welders we can get???
yes i do bubby james only this time you wont get out,i promise you.i will find big azz,believe it

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 8, 2011
he stays out at cherokee...hes nothing but problems out there too.

Since: Mar 11

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Mar 10, 2011
out of where goober?
I live in flatwoods on mark street if any of you have a problem that needs fixed feel free to stop by as far as the welder goes guess i would have 2 know who you are before i knew what you are talking about. not in cherokee on house arrest so i cant leave but u are more than welcome to come here!!!!!!!!!
patiently waiting

Russell, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2011
your on house arrest for being a nark.FACT.and yep,we have a problem.you know the garage door you popped up and took my blue welder,well i will catch up with u pal.and we know your not in cherokee.your going down snitch/thief.
goober

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2011
wesley hay wrote:
out of where goober?
I live in flatwoods on mark street if any of you have a problem that needs fixed feel free to stop by as far as the welder goes guess i would have 2 know who you are before i knew what you are talking about. not in cherokee on house arrest so i cant leave but u are more than welcome to come here!!!!!!!!!
well i hear u live off the parkway over by the gambles and u dont denie stealing do u?mark cant save you(mark street)
greenup

Ashland, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2011
hey,the k.s.p. is building a bigger case on him and robbie.arson,murder,ect.SQUEEL PIG!
so happy

Ashland, KY

#11 Mar 16, 2011
bye bye big boy. they got your buddy robbie
Please

Ashland, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2011
so happy wrote:
bye bye big boy. they got your buddy robbie
Robbie who?
hmmmm

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2011
Robbie Felty?
so happy

Ashland, KY

#14 Apr 1, 2011
robbie gamble
Mailman

Marion, OH

#15 Oct 27, 2012
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Ray in louisville KY 2 hr wow 3
Billy Ray in louisville KY 3 hr Unknown 1
Mackenzie Stephens 7 hr Lol 7
does anyone know stephanie hall? (Jul '12) Sat Friend 30
greg griswald Fri union brother 22
Yvette massie Fri mom 43
Most well endowed guy 18-25 Fri Hoe 1

Greenup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance