tattoo aprenticeship
tattoo aprenticeship

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2009
any local tattoo shops looking for an apprentice?
guinie pig

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2009
tattoo aprenticeship wrote:
any local tattoo shops looking for an apprentice?
u can practise on me... i want a 4 leaf clover with all my kids names in it
tattoo

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2009
go to phototbucket.com , look for greenskulls album, some tattoos i have done on there. i dont charge very much, but i do have to replace my needles, ink, tubes, and other supplies. everything is new, one time use only. i open the needles right in front of you, and throw everything else involved in your tattoo into the trash. check it out, i know im not the best, but im not terrible either. just look at my album on photobucket.com , and you either like them or you dont, but at least look at it.
guinie pig

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2009
tattoo wrote:
go to phototbucket.com , look for greenskulls album, some tattoos i have done on there. i dont charge very much, but i do have to replace my needles, ink, tubes, and other supplies. everything is new, one time use only. i open the needles right in front of you, and throw everything else involved in your tattoo into the trash. check it out, i know im not the best, but im not terrible either. just look at my album on photobucket.com , and you either like them or you dont, but at least look at it.
cant get there dont know the alblum to look for.... can youdraw me out a clover....
Tattoo lover

Flatwoods, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2009
Hey you might wanna check out the new shop in flatwoods or russell its maddog tattoos the guys name is jimmy and he is from michigan but he is a real good person so you might wanna take your portfolio and talk to him.
Hmmmm

Grayson, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2009
Best I've ever seen is Chris Walker in Pikevilke. Damn sure worth every minute of the drive!! Look up smalltown tattoo's. He's done some amazing pieces. He does alot of UFC fighters too. Dustin Hazelette gets all his ink there. Chris is the best !!
Culp Creek Boy

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Oct 31, 2009
Chris Walker at smalltown is phenominal. His bio-mech pieces are amazing. Around here, Maddog is pretty darn good, and Hutch at Bloodlines is great.

I would say your best bet for apprenticeship would come from maddog. a friend of mine was looking into becoming an ink slinger, and he answered a lot of questions and pointed my friend in the right direction.

Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lightning Bugs 45 min Nightwatcher 4
Greenup Co. shelter (Nov '13) 49 min Greenupcountian 16
rt 1 castle (Jun '11) 1 hr Greenupcountian 13
Big dummy lost dozer on ft 1 1 hr Bigtittedmomma 1
Anyone know of HUD houses for rent? 12 hr Looking to rent 4
Murders in Piketon, Ohio 20 hr Guest79 1
foodfair in greenup Mon Woko 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenup Mortgages