How to skip the resistance and get yo...

How to skip the resistance and get your kids to behave

There are 2 comments on the PittsburghLive.com story from Mar 19, 2012, titled How to skip the resistance and get your kids to behave. In it, PittsburghLive.com reports that:

Kellie B. Gormly is a Pittsburgh Tribune-Review staff writer and can be reached at 412-320-7824 or via e-mail. Daughter Fiona, 4, loves the Rapunzel character from the 2010 Disney movie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PittsburghLive.com.

Kids

Greensburg, PA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
If CYS would f*ck off and let parents raise their kids without the fear of being "reported" then we wouldnt be having the little snot nosed spoiled brats around anymore.

Not saying Im for beating the crap out of your kid but god damned CYS is insane anymore.
Frokeeshy

Garden City, MI

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Agree. Not only cus bit nosey a$$ people who live for drama. People are the first to say in my day this would happen. Turn around and call cus. Don't need these people or so called professionals telling me how yo do it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's with Erie PA discussions in the Jeannett... (Oct '14) Dec 9 George Bolkovac 4
Stolen UPS packages off porch Nov 27 Twinkledinkle 1
job opportunity Nov 25 seany43 1
Lasek Surgery Oct '17 Patty 2
interfaith prayer service (Jun '17) Oct '17 Psychology nerd 3
Political watchdog Oct '17 Smith 9
JESUS is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE (May '17) Oct '17 Guardian Angel 2

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages