First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Santa Claus

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Does anyone know her or know anything about her?
get er done

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
I know her very well she is a sweet women been thru alot and gets some wrong by her new husband she works all the time while he sets on his sorry ass yes I said sorry ass
Joe

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Santa Claus wrote:
Does anyone know her or know anything about her?
Yes I know her. Her husband is a garbage type of husband. My understanding, Billy cheated on Angie with her own sister. Top that one.
okay

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2012
She has cheated too hell she been around greensburg more than once evryone has had her one point in time and we all know this... a sweet women you done lost your mind thats nothing but trouble !!!!!!!!!!
Been There Done That

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 19, 2012
U ppl are crazy lmfao.... And Joe who ever u are how can u say that bout him he is fine as hell and believe me he is packing that's for sure but they BOTH cheat sorry but it true
okay

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Been There Done That wrote:
U ppl are crazy lmfao.... And Joe who ever u are how can u say that bout him he is fine as hell and believe me he is packing that's for sure but they BOTH cheat sorry but it true
so true well said
Been There Done That

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 19, 2012
I know it was well said... And if he reads this he knows who I am.... And if I could get to him I would do it again for sure he is amazing.... Lmfao
Bill

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2012
no way jack
Been There Done That

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 19, 2012
What do u mean no way jack way u talking bout
Curious
#10 Nov 19, 2012
u live in gburg been there done that
Been There Done That

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Nope I live in Campbellsville
Curious
#12 Nov 19, 2012
so u been with him to
Been There Done That

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Yup... Twice but haven't talk to him or seen him in a long time...
Been There Done That

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Curious u must b Angie sorry u had to find out on here but worry it won't happen again
Curious
#15 Nov 19, 2012
nope wrong not angie
Been There Done That

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Oh sorry but don't worry he is all yours
Doggy Man

Means, KY

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Hey Angie baby would ya let me hit it again it was good all the years i was with you so hell i bet it still is , but if not jessie even tho ur angie sister can i have some ,,damn i gots to try
Been There Done That

Tucker, GA

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Doggy man grow up that's not even rite u need to keep ppl out of ur mouth because im sure u know nether one of them have a good day...... :-)
Bill

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
no way jack
Been There Done That

Tucker, GA

#21 Nov 20, 2012
All this went from Billy's page to Angie page u ppl are nuts...... I don't know Angie that good but I do know Billy and he is a very nice man. Back off of them let them live there life don't need everyone tell her leave Angie may be there telling u to leave just to get to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Testing for probation & parole in Columbia (Jun '15) 1 hr Citizen 10
Jennifer looses in county attorney race 2 hr RealityCheck 16
Sunni Moore (May '12) 2 hr You rite 45
Sara parke 3 hr Cheatin 7
Mannsville 4 hr Big ol butt 5
Leo Sallee is a RAT!! (Mar '09) 5 hr Straight up true 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,863

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages