First Prev
of 3
Next Last
neighbor

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2010
DOes anyone know who Peggy Pierce keeps leaving her husband for?
know for sure

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2010
Some guy in Summersville if this is TImmy Pierce's wife! Amanda Pierce's mother.
Carlos Smith

Erlanger, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2010
I know the person she is seeing and he know how to treat a women like a lady. She wiil go back to him.
know for sure

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2010
yea he dont beat on his women or try and shoot them. Hurry Peggy u better leave theat s.o.b and get with a real man that knows how to treat you the way you need to be treated..
just me

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Johnny jeffries is the one she is seeing. Timmy pierce is one piece of trash. But on the other hand that whole bunch is. I don't blame her I would have left his sorry azz years ago. His whole family is trash just look at them. He was in jail last weekend. He can beat on women but is scared to death of a man.
praying for you

Buffalo, TX

#7 Sep 18, 2010
another dangerous thread :(
supporter

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2010
no way
Family friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2010
Well when u marry your first cousin what do u expect!!!!
pics

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2010
from the pictures ive seen i dont blame johnny
money

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2010
one thing for sure JJJ dont need her money to survive. at least you wont see him running frem TIMMY
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2010
know for sure wrote:
Some guy in Summersville if this is TImmy Pierce's wife! Amanda Pierce's mother.
Peggy is a good woman, but Amanda is a big wh*re! She loves the married me too! So lady's if you got an unfaithful husband you know where to find him!
supporter

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2010
That Right
WHY

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 19, 2010
i dont know why she stays with Timmy. the only reason she goes back is because of her grandson. why else would he hide her keys an take the phones when he is gone, or he makes her go with him. it looked like he was about to run over her in the durango going to cowdays.
Get Smart

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 19, 2010
get smart timmy. load her things and send her to him dont hold her back hell drive her to him other wise she will just slip off again
REALLY

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 19, 2010
Timmy Pierce, that peg leg mofo isnt going to let her go anywhere. She works all week and then gives him her check, thats the only reason he keeps her around. DO you think he actually loves her? Hell no, he just tried to shoot the poor woman last week. Its a damn shame that a good woman like that has to put up with a stupid ass like him!
just me

United States

#17 Sep 19, 2010
Amen to that. He is a pos just like his brother and sister. They all trash just look at em
supporter

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Sep 20, 2010
that good
MYOB

Placerville, CA

#19 Sep 20, 2010
neighbor wrote:
DOes anyone know who Peggy Pierce keeps leaving her husband for?
Er and I are grown adults and can do as we please. Leave her alone please. You don't want to start this.
Family

Warsaw, IN

#20 Sep 21, 2010
If your both grown adults why do you hide her keys,take her money and use her grandson to get her to come home. Dont you have any pride? You said she was the reason for all your troubles, but you want her with you. How STUPID are you, OH cant find anyone to put up with your B S . Oh why be mad at Johnny, she is the one married to you not him.
ford tough

United States

#21 Sep 21, 2010
So who is she living with this week. Last week it was j j so is she still with him now or went back home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 151,666
Malt Beverage Store on 206 1 hr 206 drunk 3
Fast trucks/cars around town 1 hr Mary J 28
Brandon catron 3 hr c cat 4
Ty Ray 7 hr gdog 4
Warren hickdog Hickerson Tue Kimberly 7
Haunted places or houses in Greensburg (Aug '09) Aug 20 Random 91

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages