Next Last
rw jones

Means, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2010
james whitehead is in jail it good
happy

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2010
well its about time. Now if they would just throw away the key. Course its costing the taxpayers money to take care of his lazy butt. Hes a menace to society. Course gets it honest.
unhappy

Trinity, TX

#3 Dec 9, 2010
guess what? he's out of jail. wonder what idiot paid his bail? hey men- lock up your daughters and wives- he's back on the hunt again. he needs to get a job and stay out of trouble but thats probably too much to ask. hes nothing but trouble. always has been always will be.
wtf

Casey, IL

#4 Dec 10, 2010
Is he kin to robby
elizabeth

Trinity, TX

#5 Dec 10, 2010
yeah. stepbrothers i think
james whitehead

Means, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2010
rubby is whitehead son lock your daughter up he looking for a daughter
c jones

Means, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2010
james whitehead is rubby dad lock your daughter up he looking for a daughter
r tucker

Means, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2010
james whitehead and his new bisexual gf in iga she young look out vigra time you guy no her to she have kids to look out
j smith

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 14, 2010
I wonder who james whitehead is. got a bisexual girlfriend. I wonder who the tucker guy is. Maybe he is bisexual and wants james. You all need to quit talking about Robby. Also Leslie may stay in trouble but he is a good person. Just needs someone to show him love and affection.
b cox

Means, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2010
james whitehead is martha edwards old brother james is thomas whitehead brother to
mgj

Edmonton, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2010
does anyone have anythig to talk about instead of getting in other people business? JR is my uncle and i don't appeciate you talking about him. He is a good person.So keep your thoughts to yourselfs.End of story. maybe your jealous.
mgj

Edmonton, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2010
unhappy wrote:
guess what? he's out of jail. wonder what idiot paid his bail? hey men- lock up your daughters and wives- he's back on the hunt again. he needs to get a job and stay out of trouble but thats probably too much to ask. hes nothing but trouble. always has been always will be.
is it any concern to you? and no he is not hunting for anything are you?
mgj

Edmonton, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2010
happy wrote:
well its about time. Now if they would just throw away the key. Course its costing the taxpayers money to take care of his lazy butt. Hes a menace to society. Course gets it honest.
he is not lazy.someday when your not able to work we might not like paying for your living u know u are also paying for peaple who can work but only spend their money on alchol or drugs think about that
mgj

Edmonton, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2010
b cox wrote:
james whitehead is martha edwards old brother james is thomas whitehead brother to
yes he is so if anyone is talking about my family is talking about me. and i do not appericate that at all.
ttt

Means, KY

#15 Dec 15, 2010
yes james whiteheas is my brother his a good man so but out a...hole
tfw

Means, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2010
james whitehead good to his family i no i m his brother
b ray

Means, KY

#17 Dec 19, 2010
james whitehead at ruby whitehead home is she in the family sex to
Rebel

Casey, IL

#18 Dec 20, 2010
I dont know if who you are know robby whitehead or not but in his younger days he was a tuff cat before he almost spent 5 years in the pen for shooting at 5 people hes like a brother to me
Robby whitehead Jr

Casey, IL

#19 Dec 20, 2010
which rebel are you the one from the ridge ?
Robby whitehead Jr

Casey, IL

#20 Dec 20, 2010
who is b ray you must be stupid my name is spelled Robby youre probably a worthless piece of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bettys ok diner 1 hr ham on whole wheat 1
Probation and Parole Officers Sleeping with Cli... 2 hr Waterfalls 6
Child support payments 2 hr Mister Clean 4
Sherrif 3 hr My Opinion 3
Columbia New Business 5 hr Someone 8
Two arrested 6 hr jusme 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 hr Ren 172,890

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance