First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Country Grl

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2008
When is Cow Days this year? I have not heard the date announced anywhere.
toto

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2008
Sept 19th & 20th
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2008
I guess this means the main street will be blocked off and the handicap people will have to stay at home, no way down threw town for them to get there. Shame Shame Shame.
JOSEPH

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2008
mAYBE SOME NICE CARING PERSON SUCH AS YOURSELF WILL HELP THEM.Main street isnt blocked off.
Speaker of FACTS

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2008
Who do you talk about entering a baby in the baby contest? When is it held And where?
Darlene

Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2008
Wow wrote:
I guess this means the main street will be blocked off and the handicap people will have to stay at home, no way down threw town for them to get there. Shame Shame Shame.
They can park at the school and they usually bus people to town, I guess they will do it again this year.
what up

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2008
Speaker of FACTS wrote:
Who do you talk about entering a baby in the baby contest? When is it held And where?
I saw the information in both of the papers this week.
yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 4, 2008
I love all the different food booths. Especially the ones that sell the fried twinkies!
hillbilly heaven

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2008
if you are a hillbilly this is your favorite weekend of the year. its great seeing all the people with no teeth getting airbrushed shirts and living it up. what a waste of a weekend.
Country Grl

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2008
hillbilly heaven wrote:
if you are a hillbilly this is your favorite weekend of the year. its great seeing all the people with no teeth getting airbrushed shirts and living it up. what a waste of a weekend.
If you were not there yourself, you would not be seeing all the people with no teeth getting their t-shirts, now would you??!! I am not a hillbilly and probably have more of an education than you could ever even think about. There are also people that come from Louisville and Lexington and other bigger cities to Cow Days, so apparently to some of us it is NOT a wasted weekend.
Fred

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 4, 2008
ewwwwwwwwwwI BET YA CAN EVEN CIPHER TO HUH?haha
Tonya

Dahlonega, GA

#13 Sep 6, 2008
You know sometimes Cow Days is a homecoming. A time of year that you can come back and visit and catch up. See the people you grew up with, remiss about old times and enjoy the small town atmosphere. For kids it is a time of play. Greensburg doesn't have much to celebrate don't take cow days into a hillbilly celebration. Because if that is what it is I must truely be a redneck woman because I love coming back. I loved it as a kid and at 35 I still like to see Annie the cow. So grow up and get a life. Oh by the way I have all my teeth!
Ready to Ride

Gradyville, KY

#14 Sep 6, 2008
How many people out there going to ride there ATVs and Side x Sides in the Cow Days Parade?
neighbor

United States

#16 Sep 8, 2008
I for one wish they could move it somewhere else. I hate trying to drive through Greensburg.
I went a few times, but it got to be nothing but over priced crafts. Things that I can buy at Wal-Mart a lot cheaper.
I dread this weekend every year.
Pageant Director

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2008
If anyone would like information on the Cow Days pageant to be held at Green Co Middle School Sat., Sept. 20. please contact jflobb@campbellsville.edu. Thank you.
Pageant

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2008
The pageant is about a week away. Anyone going?
pageant director

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Sep 13, 2008
We've had a pretty good response so far, through e-mails, phone calls and pre-registration.
miz gufthree

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Sep 13, 2008
i sur do like them fish samwiches from the rottary club
Speaker of FACTS

United States

#21 Sep 13, 2008
The fish is served by the American Legion.
miz gufthree

Campbellsville, KY

#23 Sep 18, 2008
well who ever it is, its good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tessy & thor polley Sun some 1 who knows 5
people using their kids as pawns (Nov '13) Feb 28 wildcat88 18
Why does Pizza Hut suck so bad? (May '10) Feb 27 get 4 real 69
warren and Sheila Feb 25 Mouse 21
Need a house for rent Feb 24 Renter 1
missy robertson Feb 24 Happy thoughts 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Feb 24 mjjcpa 518

Flood Watch for Green County was issued at March 02 at 3:51PM EST

Greensburg Dating
Find my Match