First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Please keep your kids away from him he has been MOLESTING his own DAUGHTER and GOD KNOWS WHO ELSE.
good friend

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2012
This is a dam lie he would never do that to his you daughter or any other kid Joe is a good person and would help anybody shit like this pisses me off if you going to post shit on here post about the right. Person so apparently you don't know what the hell you talking about and if I knew who you was I would find you and beat the hell out of you cause people like you need the hell knocked out of them for putting stupid shit likethis on here grown up and get your story straight
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Go ask Robbie Beird the Sheriff in Green County. Call him a lairer. Rose told him that it was her dad and her grandfather.
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
my brother used to work with him and he told me that even he thinks its true!!
plus my mom works at the court house. everybody knows tell the truth Homer!!
homer

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
god nos and u dont u at god u r sarry p shit and u no it
homer

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
i called robbie and hes side u r a leier roger bosten is the child muaster hes day well come 4 me
good friend

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
I think if his daughter told Robbie it was him he would be in jail and I am really close to that family and.know the little girl well she plays with my kids all the time and she told me who did that to her she has told the same story to more then one person I think you need to quit bashing Joe cause he is a good Guy and loves his kids unlike you and if you know the truth but your name on here chicken shit you just pissed cause you can't be like Joe a good hearted person that would help anybody you just worried about getting on topic and try to start shit grown up dam that's what is a matter with the world these days try going to church
just a kentucky girl

Covington, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2012
i am on here just reading different things in the forum. Everyone should take a class and learn to spell correctly that means right. thank you
asking

Morgantown, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2013
How can he hold his head up in that town when the guy he says attacked his daughter is walking around free?
matt

Duluth, GA

#11 Jan 24, 2013
English people
john fuston

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2013
I am Joes brother and I don't speak with them but I do know that he has threatened to kill his step father who went to who was questioned by social services about Joeys past but yet he will let this child molester Roger walk not 1 mile from his house. I did a lot of pen time for agg. assault and when a molester or rapist came in they were dealt with. I also have a daughter as well and if something like this would of happened to her I wouldn't be threatening to kill my step father who spoke with social services. Id be taking care of business with the molester.
asking

Dawson Springs, KY

#13 Dec 22, 2013
Kill his stepfather? I know the man and Joe would have to grow a pair first.
asking

Dawson Springs, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2014
There is another hearing about this case on the 8th of this month. I just pray the truth comes out.
asking

Dawson Springs, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2014
Another pretrial hearing and another no show from Joe or his wife ,If I had nothing to hide I would be there if I were them.Wouldn't you if it were your daughter?
asking

Dawson Springs, KY

#16 Jan 11, 2014
What do you know Joe took the bait and went to the hearing .Was any one there did he have his big boy pants on?
concerned parent in Green

Nashville, TN

#17 Jan 14, 2014
I heard Joe was in a Juvenal detention center in Oklahoma when he was a teen ager for molesting girlsis that true anyone?
asking

Dawson Springs, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2014
He was in a mental facility .
GUESS WHO

Dawson Springs, KY

#19 Jan 26, 2014
So you are going to kill me ?Let me now when so I will be sure to be there. I would hate to miss it.Oh and by the way bring that pile of crap father of yours he seems to be a little runny at the mouth as well.
why

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Mar 12, 2014
How does a little girl like that get raped and her parents not know what she went through until a week later when she tells them?
a friend of the family

Louisville, KY

#21 Mar 12, 2014
just a kentucky girl wrote:
i am on here just reading different things in the forum. Everyone should take a class and learn to spell correctly that means right. thank you
this isn't your business and not your right to tell people how to spell. This is a personal matter so butt out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ceanna Mckinney 1 hr friend 3
Dewayne 1 hr wtf 1
where is Michael "Opie" Thompson? 3 hr mdv 2
paul caven 18 hr tommy 1
What is the deal with the saw mill off 218? 21 hr boredsville 7
Warren and Sheila 23 hr yessss 23
people using their kids as pawns (Nov '13) Sun rebecca 20
More from around the web

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE