i think haley davis
duh

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2009
bull
duhm ask

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2009
hayli davis is beautiful and great personality.. there are many others too.
suicidal

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2009
Bunch of clingy insecure girls that wanna run off n' get married and have babies 3 weeks into a relationship.
bunjeejump

Cecilia, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2009
I think Ashley Rogers is the prettiest girl in high school- that's an easy question.
UGh

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2009
All you guys think about is the Senior Preppy Girls. There are plenty of other beautiful people in that school. They don't have to be "popular" to be pretty. Stop being shallow.
hmm

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2009
?
her smile

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2009
Hayli Davis !!!!!hands down :P
I think she is GODS way of showing the world the true meaning of PERFECTION .
SAD123

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2009
what ever
fromaguysview

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2009
all the fckin preppy chicks are sluts
they all wear too much makeup and will probbly have cancer when they r 20 due to all the tanning. what about all the naturally pretty girls in gchs who dont need makeup and orange skin

megan parson is gorgous
so is her friend dana pennington
and emmy matthews, ashley sullivan, taylor ashbaugh, and madison fisher

all beautiful girls without that fake sht
yep

United States

#11 Apr 9, 2009
I also think that ashley and amanda rockwell are really pretty as well as marsha rutledge..Lenze Marr is ok until she smiles
dll

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2009
What about Tabitha Milby? I'd love to get a peice of that.
sickning

AOL

#13 Apr 10, 2009
it sure isnt jessica d now shes fakey as her momma GROSS
fromaguysview

Edmonton, KY

#14 Apr 19, 2009
yea the rockwell twins r pretty hot too
that one guy

West Fork, AR

#15 Jan 19, 2011
fromaguysview wrote:
all the fckin preppy chicks are sluts
they all wear too much makeup and will probbly have cancer when they r 20 due to all the tanning. what about all the naturally pretty girls in gchs who dont need makeup and orange skin
megan parson is gorgous
so is her friend dana pennington
and emmy matthews, ashley sullivan, taylor ashbaugh, and madison fisher
all beautiful girls without that fake sht
I agree dana and taylor are extremely beautiful.
jlanemofo

West Fork, AR

#16 Jan 19, 2011
I personlly as a male find angel jaggers back in the day before she got fat pretty hot.
Also that little trio of angel jaggers,taylor ashbaugh,and dana pennington.they were all smokin hot,well dana is until she smiles but man oh man angel and taylor id love to see them naked.ha ;)
guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2011
i think heather A she has got some pretty eyes and that smile gets me everytime beautiful body never seen her with her clothes off hhaha bet thats what you was thinking she is so pretty though and angel jaggers she pretty love her personaility her mother is beautiful too even when she smiles taylor ashbaugh no way her nose to big
Clemons

Gradyville, KY

#18 Mar 15, 2011
guy wrote:
i think heather A she has got some pretty eyes and that smile gets me everytime beautiful body never seen her with her clothes off hhaha bet thats what you was thinking she is so pretty though and angel jaggers she pretty love her personaility her mother is beautiful too even when she smiles taylor ashbaugh no way her nose to big
This cite did not say to knock anyone...remember. Keep to the good and leave the bad out.
the girl

United States

#19 Jun 14, 2011
Frankie Montgomery. She's my sister and she's beautiful, alond with her friends Macey, Paige, Jade and all them.(:
haha

Oakland, KY

#20 Jun 25, 2011
Paige who?.. I hope u say warf cause if that's who your talking about you are smoking crack cause she is the biggest nastiest slut in gchs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min ARCHANGEL 5,155
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Dale 153,707
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Reward offered please read 5 hr Laurenda 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr BIG_STEVIE 473
Double Standards in our schools 22 hr Parent 1
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greensburg News, Events & Info