Just bumping the post up
will look

Brownsville, KY

#3 Feb 3, 2010
How old? How much? Colors? Papers?
Country Girl

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2010
How much are they cause I am looking for a puppy ?
please give more information thanks.
pug_lady

Vilonia, AR

#5 Feb 4, 2010
They are fawn color which is a light yellowish brown color. They are three weeks old. Selling them for three hundred dollars. CKC registered. Will be ready to go in about two weeks. Please call if you need more information. THANKS!
Dumb

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2010
People need to quit breeding dogs and selling them when there are shelters with poor animals that get put to sleep everyday because people are will buy a 300.00 pet instead of providing a home for one that needs it...Didn't you people ever listen to Bob Barker. Fix your pet dont breed them..[email protected]
PinkFloydGirl

Centerville, TX

#7 Feb 9, 2010
Dumb wrote:
People need to quit breeding dogs and selling them when there are shelters with poor animals that get put to sleep everyday because people are will buy a 300.00 pet instead of providing a home for one that needs it...Didn't you people ever listen to Bob Barker. Fix your pet dont breed them..[email protected]
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Hmmm

Vilonia, AR

#8 Feb 9, 2010
Well if they had actually listened to Bob Barker and spayed and neutered their pets then the shelters would'nt be overrun in the first place would they? If someone wants to buy a pure breed dog thats their business, if they want to adopt a pet thats their business. If your so concerned then donate to the local animal shelters; part of the reason they have to put the dogs they have to sleep is because lack of funding to be able to keep them past 72 hours!!
Jess

Greensburg, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2010
pug_lady wrote:
Just bumping the post up
I am interested. Can I get a number or email to reach you at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 166,285
? For the lady's 3 hr Pie 1
Bull Run Music Festival 3 hr Mr Twister 8
Ron Luttrell 2 4 hr Sick to my stomach 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr MAGA 1,035
Waste connections (Jul '16) Tue Kirk 10
Murder in Green co. (Jun '16) Aug 13 finally 51

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages